Review of RentPayment

2121 North California Boulevard
vpfinance@rentpayment.com

stevea138
8/14/17

Their 'bank' presented a request for payment and Rentpayment said it was denied. My bank said they never got a RFP. Then Rentpayment stated the funds were on hold at my bank. Again my bank knew nothing of their requests.
Their last 'excuse' was that my bank was adjusting the balance in my account and denied payment when in actuality the overdraft protection kicked in.

Instead of following standard banking practices of submitting the RFP a 2nd time, they did not, they charged me a $45 NSF fee.

Phone agents know little and speak as much english. Customer service is not willing to help and only enforces managements directives of collecting fees. That department should be renamed, management service.
Website transactions were erased so I can no longer prove what happened.

nancyr115
4/4/17

this company is not making business with. The people do not speak proper English. The payments never gets posted and they charge you a fortune. Never again.

dianew52
5/7/16

I used rentpayment to pay my rent for a year at one property. When I moved I got everything switched to the new property and for three months it the payments were right. Then for some reason my fourth payment went back to the property I had moved out of. Mistakes are OK, but I have opened multiple tickets and sent several emails with nothing but an automated response to say my ticket was assigned. In the meantime my rent is officially past due and I either have to pay rent a second time or risk fees and credit reporting. The site is OK although not terribly user friendly but your risk if anything goes wrong is that they have no support at all.

Questions? Get answers from the RentPayment staff and other customers.

RentPayment?