Review of RedLobster

Tel: +1-407-734-9641
complianceethics@redlobster.com

rebeccas364
9/11/18

Was served on 09/01/2018 after 1hour passed , Nikita, served me a burnt salmon, sold hard shrimp, and a lobster tail hard as a brick, talk to manager Dee, said she would return, my money back to bank card, never happen, Dee, lied 4 times to me , that she returned money to my bank, never happen,

paisleyv
3/2/18

Their lobster are very tasty, The place was inviting and not uproarious by any stretch of the imagination. If you are craving for lobsters I definitely recommend them.

denol
1/8/18

It's been AT LEAST 20 years since I've eaten at a Red Lobster. After going to one on New Year's Eve, (my wife got a Gift Certificate from a Doctor at Christmas), it will be AT LEAST another 20 years, if not longer, before I dine there again! Got Surf & Turf. The Lobster was a very small portion that tasted like rubber. The Steak had no taste whatsoever. Red Lobster is overrated and EXTREMELY OVERPRICED! Never again!

daniellec90
7/31/17

Went in to celebrate Crabfeat. We were famished so ordered an appatizer right away. Took over 30 minutes for the server to come back after taking our order. We were able to our salads but he forgot to put our appetizer order in. Took the server 15 minutes to take my credit card. Normally I don't complain but they were not even busy and the server never once apologized or communicated why things were so slow.

madelyns1
8/14/16

bugs were in my food.

kathyd18
4/26/15

The service was so terrible. We did not receive silverware or saucers for the biscuits . Even after we asked it still took forever to get them. The waitress whose name was TAYLOR was very rude and condescending. Our order was all messed up . It was just a very unpleasant experience. I will never go there again.

lawrenceb20
4/28/14

The dish was really tasty, really liked the lobsters, the restaurant was friendly and not noisy at all. Service is super fast and someone is always around ready to bring you anything you need. I was however disappointed in the deserts. Quality was not as good as the main courses.

amandas31
8/13/13

There food does not taste quite the same like it use to be. Changes definitely need to be made

Questions? Get answers from the RedLobster staff and other customers.

RedLobster?