Greenwoods

Greenwoods has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Greenwoods also ranks 119th among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate Greenwoods?

“I had really high expectations about this place due...”

Manuel M.
3/28/14

I had really high expectations about this place due to the ratings, but it was totally worth it. what surprised me they have even gluten-free bread and brownies. delicious...cant say much more about the place. the only advice i have, is: come early! people were already waiting outside for us to finish, cause it's very busy for quite a small place.

manym3
March 28th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Greenwoods staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenwoods?

Have a question about Greenwoods?