Review of Realtyna

Tel: +1 (650)336-0000
info@realtyna.com

ferrelli
6/30/18

While I was worried at first about implementing an off the shelf product for our largest website project I was quickly put at ease with the quality of support offered by Realtyna. They've been nothing but responsive and the code they produce is understandable and easy to customize. If you're looking to just drop-in some shortcodes or extend things with your own team of developers it's all possible with their products and support.

Tip for consumers: http://dev.orlandorealestategroup.com

carlosj50
6/28/18

I have been interested in building a Broker's Exchange Portal for quite some time now. I looked at Joomla's RTA (Realtyna) solution but was disappointed not at RTA's capabilities but at how complex can Joomla be. Then after a renewed interest in my project I looked back at Realtyna solutions and really liked what I saw in their WPL solution. None the less, my project is not a "template" type solution, meaning a knew I will need probably quite a few changes, therefore the ability to handle changes was really important to me. Without disclosing too much at this point as my project is not live yet, I am really happy with my decision to go with WPL. I am using quite a few modules and for the most part they are great but the real winner for me is Realtyna's approach to changes in WPL. I think the concept was borrowed from Joomla and it makes life really easy for those of us needing changes but still interested in maintaining support from Realtyna's team. The support group is marvelous and very responsive. What more can you ask?: great software/great support!

Tip for consumers: http://pr-homes.com

lisah499
4/19/18

Great support!! Great service and very quick response to enquiry. Fast and effective support. Fantastic Staff services.

lucih1
2/5/18

We did our research, narrowed it down to 2 companies before we settled for Realtyna. Started working with the Realtyna team the end of October, our RETS based solution website finally launched the first of January along with their IOS and Android App solutions. I can't say enough about the service I received during the 3 months of integration and setup. There were some issues, but nothing that could not be overcome by the support team. We chose to go with hosting with Realtyna, that way we knew everything would work as expected. Lika trained us on the ins and outs of the plugin, and she did a fantastic job. She also acted as an advocate during the times we had issues. She communicated well and got things done for us. Although they say they are based in the USA, the hours they worked seemed to fall inside a European time-clock.

If we had it to do over again I would still go with Realtyna.

maxxw
10/13/17

Their plugin works well and in case you need support they are so efficient and well-skilled that I can only suggest to download and use it!

annas244
10/4/17

Thank you so much! My website is in the building phase, and I ran into an issue that I couldn't solve. The problem was actually my own fault. Realtyna, I truly appreciate your quick response and all of your help. They fixed the problem for me, within a day. And also let me know how what I was doing wrong. This was a wonderful customer service experience, and I truly am so happy I found you!

roberts658
8/23/17

Realtyna support staff has been very helpful and supportive. From Will, Amy, Matthew, Natan, Steve and others I would be lost getting my site up. Looking at your product from a residential real estate business the back end is some what confusing (good news is my competition will have a hard time with it) but this is more about your business giving some feedback that may help from someone looking from the outside in. One of the main features of an MLS feed is displaying properties easily throughout my site. Home buyers are hunters so I need to be able to create many pages ( I have 146) each having specific properties listed and even having options for different layouts for example a scroll of homes in a specific criteria). The WPL Short code lacks basic criteria needed to display these properties. I am learning the back end codes to display properties with the help of Steve and other but having a WPL with basic search criteria like, sq feet, year built, waterfront, communities, streets, and a few others would be very helpful.

I am reading through the knowledge center but video tutorial are so helpful. Just seeing someone go through all the steps. If there is one small part missed in a knowledge center tutorial that was to be assumed, it makes it very challenging for the user.

The additional search bar has a basic design and trying to arrange additional criteria is challenging. I am looking in the near future to have this updated by Realtyna to look more attractive and enticing to buyers. My challenge like many other brokers is attracting buyers to our site and than keeping them on our site.

One other feature the membership, I thought this would be a more in depth account of a user rather than the word press users. Functions like keeping track of what pages and what properties a user clicks on helps us so much determining what a buyer is looking for and allows us helpful information when making the initial call. Also features on a membership like seeing all their favorite properties, saved searches, and a note section to keep track of our conversations.

There are many positives, the MLS feed is huge, the URL and seo options are awesome, the theme is amazing with all the options and like I mentioned the support staff is A+++

I hope this is taken as it's intended. Thank you for all the support you have giving me, I will master your system in time and my email support tickets will start to slow up.

Tip for consumers: www.myteamconnect.com

barbarad110
8/16/17

We have not even had our website up and running and I can't give this company a low enough rating. Twice our current website was removed and a developer site was installed in its place. Yes, and a good to Lorem Ipsom Dolor to you! This is actually what was posted and went live on our website. No company contact info. No current company inventory detail. No representative information. In light of the included information, I supposed it was a good thing our contact info was not listed. People would have thought we were a little nuts. Mind you, this was not only once, but twice. Realtyna has this cute little policy where they will not talk to you on the phone. You must submit a trouble ticket and they will reply within 24 to 48 hours. Or at their convenience, if at all. And when they do, it will be with a text book, boiler plate answer directing you back to their unhelpful help section or their manual. Well, if I could have found the answer in the manual, I would not have called or submitted a ticket in the first place.

My advice? Get another developer or find a way to do it yourself. Do not rely on Realtyna for support. Of any sort. I wish I could say something good about them, but after waiting for more than 6 weeks for delivery of our new website, I am just hoping I can hold on and get help from knowledgeable people once this thing is delivered.

Response from Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative
Barbara, Our support coverage is crystal clear for all of the clients to read prior to purchase. Changing logo in Wordpress, adding your phone number, removing Lorem Ipsom Dolor from your Wordpress is not part of the software purchase agreement that you signed. Again, as we clearly mentioned in the agreed support coverage, we are not providing support over the phone for technical and security reasons. Anyway, you received several courtesy calls from our team explaining all of this to you, and in many occasions we went beyond our responsibilities in your project. For sure, you should hire a third party webmaster if you like to change your logo or updating your WordPress pages. This has nothing to do with our software.
susanw185
6/23/17

I am very pleased with your staff. I give the four star and not five mainly because the time frame to get the sites up has been longer than I had expected. But everyone both in the states and abroad have been responsive when I have a question. That is huge in my book. Keep up the good work!

baarenj
5/26/17

As an inexperienced user and knowing nothing about programming I have to say that Realtyna's WPL and their theme 28 is a bulls eye for realtors who are looking for a most comprehensive supporting online program. It really meets all your requirements and if not, the support team is always there offering their professional support and help. Also the Add On modules are a great success to help you streamline your website and to get the most out of it.

Tip for consumers: https://www.jejesagency.com/properties-4/

kimz11
4/13/17

The support team at Realtyna has been amazing during our website build! Our project has had many curve balls and they have been able to support us now matter how complex the issues. Howard R has been incredibly responsive and patient with our various programmers and skill levels weve had on the project. We are truly grateful for all of the support as is our happy client!

Tip for consumers: http://cottonwood.campfiredigital.com/

jamesn128
4/6/17

Awesome support on everything, timely responses and everything has always been corrected. I would highly recommend.

Tip for consumers: http://realty-local.com

kenc76
2/28/17

At the beginning of a relationship many months ago I felt that the response time was lengthy. But since these last few months I have been very satisfied With the customer service

Tip for consumers: http://kentuckianaselecthomes.com

brunosimonb
2/6/17

Realtyna has developed a comprehensive package with lots of potentially usefull add-ons, should the need arise. Mainly aimed at the US market at the start, their support is very ractive making this product truly international.

Tip for consumers: https://immograph.waganado.be

jenniferhoughtonb
1/23/17

Realtyna responded immediately when I sent in a ticket. Then they continuously followed up with a number of emails until the problem was resolved. I am very satisfied with the help I received with the WPL plugin. It is now working great and is a valuable addition to our site.

Tip for consumers: http://www.bordercountryrealty.ca/

janush
1/17/17

Its a super plug-in for real estate business; even that the system is made with separated database tables. This means that customization is needed if you like to use common WordPress plugins.

But the people at Realtyna and their support for adding new features to the system; is outstanding. Fair prices for support and good understanding for our needs and requirements.

Tip for consumers: http://www.unoestate.es

acquired
1/3/17

I had been through a number of real estate themes and real estate listings plugins and all were falling short with limited functionality and limited to less than ideal support. With Realtynas WPL Real Estate plugin, I had my client's site and real estate listings posted and live within 1 day! WhooHooo! Thanks so much Realtyna Inc!!!

designinanl
12/19/16

Its a steep learning curve, and some of the features arent exactly intuitive, but the support for this plugin is absolutely fantastic. Especially Amy S she has helped me on several occasions and while the language barrier might get in the way, we always end up with a great result.

damargond
12/9/16

Punctual and resolute technical support. Congratulations.

joyceweaverh
11/24/16

As the website builder, I have been very satisfied with the support team. Learning the features of the Theme28 has been challenging. When I can't figure something out, they answer my questions, direct me to the knowledge base or do it for me if it's something simple.

The MLS Addon integration process is complex. I didn't realize my client had to choose which areas (counties) to integrate so the mls team was going to integrate ALL counties in Indiana. Of course that created an issue in regards to GB hosting capacity. Needed 60GB which would have cost a lot more money [$50-$60/mo] than was expected . My client narrowed it down to 8 counties & that reduced the usage to less than 15GB which got it down to the budgeted amount. I also didn't realize my client needed to choose which fields to integrate (basics, features & mls addon fields). She is going thru the fields right now to choose which ones she wants to show on her website.

It's been a long process but it is going well & I have learned a lot about building a real estate website with organic RETS MLS integration. I belong to a community of digital marketers. Last night we had an in-house webinar & I shared with them this "newer" SEO friendly MLS integration.

That brings me to the SEO portion. After the integration takes place, I need to find out how to use the theme & plugin to optimize the website for SEO.

I hope this survey helps.

philipa23
11/12/16

These guys know what they are doing. An amazing plugin that simply does the job and looks amazing! Support team are very helpful, would recommend!

Tip for consumers: http://www.sepropertymarbella.com/

kdesignr
10/21/16

RealtyNAs WPL Real Estate plugin for WordPress is quite simply one of the most effective & easy-to-use real estate plugins out there.

Not only do they have a great product that works perfectly, but they also have a responsive technical support team thats quick to help you resolve any issues that you may experience.

I am very grateful for the knowledgeable and supportive staff that always looks out for the customer and always makes sure that their issues get resolved.

Hats off to RealtyNA for their solid product & supportive staff, we will gladly be using their outstanding plugin for as long as we possibly can.

Thank you!

pepsm
10/4/16

These guys from Realtyna have really built a great plugin for managing a real estate website. Literally everything in the plugin is highly customizable. Some settings are hard to find, but you just send their support team an email and theyll either fix it for you or point you to the place where the setting can be changed. We managed to customize the plugin exactly as we wanted. Great work!

adanets
9/28/16

It is a very useful plugin. I use it on a real estate Spanish site and it works.
There are some small compatibility issues with my setup (theme / Cloudflare plugin / cache plugin) but overall it does its job in a very good manner.
I had a couple of issues and the developer answered quick.

I fully recommend it !

docreatived
9/21/16

Super easy to install and create listings. Had a couple of questions and support was super fast to respond and help me out.

Hi Jennifer, We are happy that you are satisfied with the result at the end of the work. We appreciate that you edit your comment here, so you don't give a false impression to other clients.

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Please contact our sales team on 650-336-0000 for some examples of our works.

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Hello Vijay, In addition to United States as the main supported country, we support 85 other countries as well. India included. Please contact our support team for further information. Thanks

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Usually setting importer add-on will take 21 working days. Please contact our sales team for more information.

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Hi Mark, Thank you for your interest, Yes. it's possible to integrate our platform with any WordPress website. What is your website CMS? You can call us on 650-336-0000 to discuss the details. Thanks

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Hello John, Thank you for your interest, Yes, we have multiple tools for brokerages and agents: 1. Agents can have their own listings listed on their profile page in the brokerages website. 2. PDF functionality will provide you the ability to print the listings 3. CRM functions are designed for lead management: http://realtyna.com/crm 4. You can check the franchise solution as well: https://realtyna.com/enterprise-solutions/franchise-multisite-solution/ Please contact us on 650-336-0000 if you like to arrange a presentation, Thanks Realtyna Team,

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Yes. It's possible. Please open a ticket here: http://realtyna.com/contact and provide us more details about your requirements.

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Hi George, The main difference is the number of supported child websites. Basically, in Broker version, you can support up to 250 and in portal version up to 5000. We have 2 models for franchise solution. One is the monthly / per website and one is one-time payment. (Purchasing the server license). please contact our team for further information. Thanks

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative

Hi, you can open a sales ticket here: http://realtyna.com/contact for sample websites. For your information,, all of the reviews here are authenticated with the PayPal/ Credit card order ID.

By Realtyna I., Realtyna Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Realtyna staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Realtyna