Quickmobilefix

Quickmobilefix has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 28 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Quickmobilefix also ranks 67th among Mobile Repair sites. The most common issues with Quickmobilefix are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• That's just for them to reply to an email, not to actually repair your phone...
  • When I contacted customer service I got a generic reply saying dont contact them until 10 working days had expired.
How would you rate Quickmobilefix?

“DO NOT USE QUICKMOBILEFIX”

Alastair K.
10/6/19

Don't use this company for ANYTHING. They will advise that your order is being delayed due to "Quality control". You wll be given date after date which never sees your order despatched order delivered. As for trying to get a refund, what a joke of a process that is. Not convinced i'm going to get my money back, even Divideby seem to be very supportive of QuickmobileFix. You cannot get hold of QuickmobileFix by phone. They lie on emails to you. PLEASE USE SOMEONE ELSE. You can speak to the staff at DivideBy if you have used their facility, however my experience was they were agressive with me over the phone and very supportive of QuickMobileFix methods and processes. If i could submt this review with no stars i would. Even negative stars would be too good for QuickMobileFix.

phone (22) customer service (7) 2 weeks (6) 14 days (6) company (17) days (13) 6 weeks (4) order (17) refund (22) money (10)
kundais
December 20th, 2019
THEY DO NOT PROCESS REFUNDS OR MAKE DELIVERIES AT ALL. THEY MAKE DELAYS AFTER DELAYS AND ARE NOT AFRAID OF BANKS OR THE POLICE. THEY USE AUTOMATED RESPONSES VIA EMAIL AND THEYRE LIVE CHAT. THEY HAVE FAKE EMPLOYEES RESPONDING TO CUSTOMERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
michelleb1281
December 11th, 2019
If I could put zero stars I would
If I could put zero stars I would. This company are horrific! I have been waiting 18 working days on a refund and today they tell me my refund will be another 10 working days! And sad thing is this is the second time this horrific company has done this to me! I do not advise anyone to buy from this company, their service is horrendous and customer service is very poor and insufficient. Stay clear of them, they are a rip off! WARNING... DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY....
maurac13
December 16th, 2019
This website is a complete joke, I wish I had read reviews before I ordered an iPhone from them. I have been asking for a complete refund and they keep send stupid emails back that have absolutely nothing to do with my complaint. Customer service is a waste of time. My advice to everybody looking to buy or have a phone repaired go elsewhere.
adamw309
January 17th, 2020
Do not use at all! They've had my sons phone for repair for nearly 2 weeks when the website advertises a 48 hour fix. I contacted them 4 days in, only to be told no-one had even looked at it and it'll be another 1-2 weeks. I asked for a refund and the device back but they're not even doing that now. If you read the reviews online you'll see there are 1000's of unhappy customers, some who haven't seen their phone in 3 months! I've found a Facebook group with 750 members complaining! The BBC are currently researching them, avoid at all costs!
nickj151
January 8th, 2020
these people are crooks - take your many no way to contact them - surprised the policy are not involved
nicholasb232
February 18th, 2020
Our order was confirmed with 7 day delivery Max, 6 weeks later no phone no refund, they are the worst company i have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

If you take a huge risk and buy then i wish you all the luck you will need it.
rickm462
February 10th, 2020
What can I say, just dont bother. Late goods, wrong goods, returned only to be told that they didn't receive, late repayment, keep all e-mails & receipts. If you buy from them use PayPal or a credit card or a Santander 123 account, that way you are covered for when they try to have you over.
simonl123
January 23rd, 2020
Beware this company! Ordered a reconditioned iPad. Was told 7 days delivery. After 11 days asked where it was. Told would dispatch "mid to end of next week". Cancelled. Was told 14 days for refund. Checked bank statement, nothing received 6 weeks later. Asked why, was told would be another week for refund. Have instigated chargeback on my card.
denisb236
January 21st, 2020
ORDERED A PHONE AND WEEK WENT BY AND QUERIED AND WAS GIVEN AN EXCUSE ABOUT TESTING SO I CANCELLED THE ORDER AND REQUESTED REFUND IN MID DECEMBER 2019. AS OF 21ST JAN 2020 I AM STILL EMAILING THIS COMPANY FOR MY REFUND AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 14 DAYS TO REFUND THAT WAS 5/6 WEEKS AGO.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY
mariag470
October 2nd, 2019
This company is a scam. They don't answer phone calls and rarely reply to emails.They are frauds.
Use another company.
keithm270
February 26th, 2019
This company are nothing short of fraudsters,please read the comments from genuine people on the face book group quickmobilefix experiences.
BEWARE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY
ceciliec1
July 13th, 2018
Ordered refurb phone but it didn't work on turning up. Sent back and asked for a refund. It never happened so eventually got through and spoke to someone (it was a nightmare contacting). They apologized and said it would be sorted in 2-3 days. Two weeks later still not resolved!
melanieg71
June 1st, 2018
This organisation is terrible. Don't believe the 24-48 hours turnaround they state on their website. That's just for them to reply to an email, not to actually repair your phone... The online tracker isn't updated with anything. You basically send your phone to them and - hey presto - don't hear anything whatsoever. My order was placed 20/5/18 and I'm still waiting.
kathyd169
January 21st, 2019
I ordered a phone via the website, paid in full. I didn't receive any email regarding my phone had been dispatched by the 20th working day as stated in the website. I've emailed and phoned this company, the overall impression I got was the customer services don't care. I spoke to them this afternoon and it was another 4 days before my phone would be dispatched making it 3 weeks I've waited. I cancelled my order for a full refund as I was not happy with how things were handled. I now have to wait 30 days for my refund. This is ridiculous. I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied about this whole experience.
My advice would be to look else where to buy a phone rather than go through what I did.
KD
temia3
June 17th, 2019
The most disgusting conpany in the world.

I have never been so appalled at a company customer service as yours.

Firstly i order a phone it takes 2 weeks from my order date only to be told my phone will be dispatched thereafter i was told it would be within the next few working days.

I was left with no choice but to order elsewhere which by the way arrived the next working day.

I asked for a refund im being told it takes 24 to 48 hours to authorization then an additional 14 working days. Its well over the time frame and still no refund i called today understandably upset and the manager threatened to terminate my phone call. He was presumptuous, rude and disgusting to talk to. He wasn't helpful and i have never in my life regretted buying from a company like this in my entire life.

These people are fraud and are not ok. They lack in customer service and i beseech you before you order from them because you will NEVER revieve your order.

THEY ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY
garyf218
June 28th, 2019
Please do not use this company. I ordered an iPhone 6s on the 25th April from QMF and it has been an absolute nightmare. I waited the 14 working days and heard nothing. I contacted them via email and all I got in return was pre scripted emails about quality control' Obviously they don't stock the phones that are advertised on their website. After waiting 1 month I wrote to them to cancel the order and give me a refund. I then was told I had to wait 14 working days to get refund. Guess what, after 14 working days, no refund. I have reported them to trading standards (who were already aware of them) and yesterday I started proceedings with the small claims court. It worked as today I received my refund. Please avoid.
georgiah44
August 21st, 2019
Short story: LIED TO REPEATEDLY, GENERIC EMAILS, 2 MONTHS WAITING FOR A FIXTURE ON A FAULTY PHONE THAT NEVER HAPPENED AND 4 MONTHS OVERALL OF ARGUING WITH THE COMPANY ON A DAILY BASIS JUST TO GET MY MONEY BACK ON A PHONE THAT NEVER WORKED!!

Long story: I bought a second hand phone through this company, a Samsung everything looked great when it arrived no marks or scratches but the first time I tried it, it died immensely quickly! I told the company and they offered to take it back and fix it. I agreed and sent the phone back.
Some time went by with no word, I emailed to ask and got told I would get an update ... once again nothing, I had to email on several occasions. First they would be 1to 3 days then 5 to 7 then it changed again to 7 to 10 days for fixtures it then 2 weeks later nothing.
Emailed and told a further 3 days .. waited .. 23 days later still no phone or update even!
Tired of waiting asked for refund as simply too long and lied too over and over, they said it was past the 14 day period which to them included emails and delivery of which alone totaled nearly the full 14 days just to send of in the first place.
Finally nearly a month and a half later got the phone only to note they had done NOTHING to it!
Offered an exchange but was done with the company and didn't want the hassle and lies. This is when I began looking into my rights and demanded a refund
Once again can't apparently do though by law if the company offer a repair and it has not worked it you can get money back.
Finally offered to take back and look into the issue.
Sent an email saying it would be 14 days for the return, once again much the same as last time, so I'm now at the stage of being very close to taking them to court.
Only when this is said do they begin to respond.
Another month and a bit ... SO MUCH wasted time arguing and waiting on them and being lied to I finally got my money back! (4 MONTHS IN TOTAL)
stuartl67
August 21st, 2019
Warning Warning Warning !!!

On the 5th June I sent my mobile phone away to Quick Mobile Fix to be sold, after 11 weeks or nearly 3 months they have failed to deposit any funds into my bank account. Despite sending 14 emails this company they just treat customers with utter contempt, they palm off customers with an insincere apology and state that funds will be paid into your account on specific dates which they never are.
We are talking about £35 not £350, they have since stopped responding to my emails, I have to assume that they are either embarrassed over the matter or the alternative is that they never intended to pay me and just to keep my phone.
As you can see from the number of negative reviews on other sites that this is not an isolated case, I would strongly advise anyone who is thinking of trading with this company to shop elsewhere as I wouldn't want anyone else to lose money, besides who wants to deal with a company with this amount of poor feedback, lesson learnt.
kevinc614
September 20th, 2019
AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE & TIMESCALES
Steer Clear. AVOID
I ordered a phone at the start of July which they sent me after the 10 working days when their confirmation email said no longer than 6 working days. This phone was faulty when it arrived as no earpiece or mic working although I was able to make bluetooth telephone calls from the car.
I informed them that the phone was faulty & they sent me details on how to reset the phone which I did without it improving the phone so still unable to make telephone calls away from the car.
the first email I received after I told them that the fixes didn't work told me that my 1 year warranty had expired (having had the phone for 24 hours) then they did apologise for the email being sent in error & offered me a repair or replacement to which I requested a replacement as I didn't trust the product they had sent.
yes they arranged carriage to return the product (bearing in mind they say their shipping is all next day) I packaged the phone up & used their shipping method.
When I tracked the returned item I found that they were using a 5 day service. they did not treat the email request for a replacement as the order but waited until they had received the faulty product to process the replacement order & emailed to say that this replacement would be shipped in upto 10 working days,
this is now 1 month without a product that had been paid for so as they were stating I had to wait another 10 working days (2 weeks) I requested that they cancel the order & give me a full refund
now I have received another email stating that once the cancellation is authorised in upto 48 hours I then have to wait 2 weeks for the refund to my card
38 emails over this month have been received & sent
Update: 21 days after refund authorised which is 7 days after the 14 days they say it takes I have still yet to receive my refund
Final update refund received nearly 2 months to the day from ordering
alastairk1
October 6th, 2019
martinh235
October 11th, 2019
AVOID AT ALL COST!!!
My advice would be to AVOID this company at all costs. What they advertise is very different to what they deliver in my experience. Waited 7 working days for delivery, and recieved nothing. When I contacted customer service I got a generic reply saying dont contact them until 10 working days had expired.
I then got told that the phone will be another 14 working days, due to a delay. They did offer a refund so I asked to be refunded immediately as I needed the money for an alternative. I was then informed that it will take 2 working days to get approved and then another 14 working days to be processed. They processed my money immediately when I made the purchase so I obviously challenged this but just got another generic email stating the same rubbish. Like many before me it looks like I've fell victim to what can only be described as a scam. Procuring unsecured loans with zero interest. Take peoples money keep it in their account to do with it as they please and return after a month. If you start to complain or keep chasing for an actual refund date they just ignore you and stop responding to you. This is quite possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with. Extremely bad policies and even worse automated customer service. AVOID AT ALL COST!
benc469
October 15th, 2019
I asked for a refund for this order on 13th September. You got back to me on September 19th, saying it would take 14 working days.

I sent another email on September 26th asking why the refund would take so long. No reply.
Then I sent another email on September 30th asking for a reply to my last email. No reply
I sent another email on October 8th. No reply
On October 11tth I asked if my money would be in my account the next day as that would be 14 working days. No reply.

Your email policy is stated as:

'We aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours, if any emails are sent over the weekend or on bank holidays they will be replied the next working day.'

I pasted a review on your site and you asked me to get in touch. I've been constantly in touch.

I'm sending this to you through your contact form and posting it as a review, so others can see what to expect. You've had my money for over six weeks. Can I now please have my money back?

Tip for consumers: Don;t order from them. You'll be constantly messaging them to get your order fulfilled or to get your money back.

adelem17
October 19th, 2019
I purchased a phone 12 months ago. Had to return it SIX times and each time i got it back (after they had had it in their "repair shop" for a month every time i sent it) it would still be faulty. After the 6th faulty return and my warranty then being due to expire they finally agreed to a refund and asked me please to wait 14 days for this to be processed. 24 days later i am still waiting. I have sent numerous emails, all of which have been ignored and their tracker does not bring up any details of my order number. Doesnt look like i will get my money and they have also kept my phone. They are quite simply thieves. Something should be done to stop them. I have reported them to Paypal and BBCs Watchdog. Not that i expect to ever see my money again.
andyt102
November 21st, 2019
The worst company I have ever come across. Advertised stock on their website then happily took my money and failed to deliver. Ignored repeated requests for information / updates. Ignored a recorded delivery letter. I had to get Citizens Advice Bureau and now Trading Standards are involved. Also - their chat window is non-existent and if you ring the obscure and hard to find phone number for them, you get a recorded message (which I wouldn't be surprised if they are scamming money from) telling to use the non-existent chat window! They ended up cancelling my order 2 months after taking it (with no explanation) and holding onto my money for a further 2 weeks after that (with no explanation) before finally issuing a refund. I actually considered phoning the police about this company at one point. When I enquired about compensation for my stress, wasted time, their failure to deliver their side of the contract, and for holding my money for so long, they simply refused. My advice is, under no circumstances go anywhere near them. As I say, I am an experienced business person and I have never come across any worse behaviour from a company than from this one.
emmaw197
December 23rd, 2019
• Updated review
It's been 6 weeks now. SIX WEEKS. I've had 0 communication from them that hasn't been initiated by me. And every reply has just been telling me to wait 5 working days just to get an update from the technical team. SERIOUSLY? I have to wait 5 working days for you just to call up the tech team and ask a single question? Oh and I've already waited 7 working days for a reply and they've just fobbed me off again.

Something tells me they are just ignoring my emails now and waiting it out till I give up. And well, it's worked. I've asked for my phone to be returned and receive a full refund. 6 weeks is just to long to wait for a repair they claimed would take 24-48 hours and their customer service is so frustrating it makes my blood boil. Judging by the other reviews here about not getting refunds, this hellish journey might not quite be over yet. Thankfully I paid with a credit card so hopefully I can claim back on that if they refuse to refund me. I'll try and update again with the outcome.

This has honestly been THE WORST consumer experience I've EVER had to endure. It's been truly stressful.

Tip for consumers: Don't

Still waiting for my phone to be repaired over 3 weeks later...
December 6th, 2019
• Previous review
They received my phone for repair early/mid-November. Despite them stating on their website that they repair and send devices back within 24-48 hours upon receiving, I'm still waiting over 3 weeks later. I'm constantly having to chase them up for updates and all I get back are lies about when it's expected to be completed. First it was "It'll be repaired asap", then "24-48 hours", then "48-72 hours", then "1-2 weeks". And a week later, it's still "1-2 weeks". They say it's because of a Black Friday rush, but there are the lies again, because they received my phone well before any Black Friday sales. And if there is a rush, then they really need to hire some temporary staff. I know the repair I need doesn't take long, so how can a phone they received 3 weeks ago still be in a queue to repair? How big was the queue before my phone arrived with them?!

And what's really weird to me, is that they keep asking me every time I email them if I would like them to just return my device without repairing it and receive a refund....but why on Earth would they be turning down business like that?! Surely they want my money and would do anything to keep me as a customer? Business 101, no? It's just so suspicious. Especially seeing as they don't actually seem to refund their customers according to other reviews.

So really, just don't bother with this company. They clearly don't care about their customers whatsoever. Broken promises and a website full of lies. It'll save you so much stress and money to go with someone else.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe anything they claim on their website.

They have phone number, which doesn't work. They say they will reply to emails in 24h, which is another lie.

By Abdul A.