Review of QuickCert

N19W24075 Riverwood Drive Suite 200
Waukesha, WI 53188, US

marym561
9/26/17

Do not use this company I took their certification program and they lie, lie, lie and they have not e mailed my certificate

screwdb
1/11/15

If they had NEGATIVE STARS Quickcert would get SEVERAL HUNDRED!!!
LIE after LIE after LIE is all you'll get from this WORLD CLASS SCAM Company-go to Complaint Boards or google Quickcert SCAM to find out the truth about this RIP OFF.

chelles
5/29/14

I used QuickCert as an additional study tool to pass my Security + and A+ and I passed both. I found the videos to be very good and when my subscription expires I will reactivate it to continue to use their services for additional certification after I graduate next summer.

satyas1
2/11/14

I signed up for a training program. I initially decided to go through my company, but they told me that the training program is ending soon. So, they provided me a payment plan on a promiss that they would refund money if our company decided not to proceed froward. But, I was never refunded. This went on for about year. But never got a refund or heard back from them on my calls or emails.

Accouding to the sales person, they said they do not work on promisses only paper work. Which means I lost morethan $1900 believing the promiss.

I recommend not to fall under the sales trap.

iana11
4/28/13

They have a bunch of training videos and they sold me access to them, I paid 900 bucks for the privilege, I wanted to study Sharepoint.
However, the course was unusable, there was a guy on the screen talking extremely fast, and fumbling words two or three times per sentence. There are no closed captions, and no text, just streaming video. I tried to listen very hard, but I gave up after two days. I picked it up again after a few months, with the same result.
The selling point that made me buy membership is they said they have cloud virtual machines I can connect to, to try out my knowledge. These machines are difficult and expensive to set up, so I was very happy that they offer it. Needless to say, they don't exist, it was a lie.
All the other points of their sales pitch are also lies -- a free e-book library, live webinars, and live support.
I would not recommend them to a friend!

brandonm14
10/15/12

I called them and they fixed me up with a really nice course package.
I wanted a particular course that wasn't available yet, but would be in "a couple of weeks."
This turned into many months (> 6), but they said that they'd make it right.

Yesterday, they called and told me that my courses were about to expire. I explained the situation to the guy (he claimed to be the general manager or something like that). He told me that he'd fire anyone on the spot who would have offered the deal that I was offered twice (during the time when the course was supposed to have been released).
He wanted me to pay $500 for what was already promised to me (twice) for free.
Anyway, the guy was probably having a bad day--this happens to all of us.
I contacted someone via the website email and they got back to me the very next day (this morning).

Helayna called me and made everything right!

She single-handedly turned me into a raving fan!

If you're her manager, you should give her a raise!

It just goes to show that persistence can really pay off!

Remember the parable of the widow and the unjust judge!

Luke 18:1-8

stevet27
7/1/12

Your calling QuickCert a scam because they had a sale that was ending? I hope you realize every company has sales that end at certain times. Right?. I've never used their courses, but my boss did and he got certified. Had nothing but good things to say about the course. Take it however you want I just wanted to respond because clearly the people bashing them on the web are wrong.

alexiam
4/16/09

Educational Scam Alert! - I received a phone call from "Todd" @ Quickcert today.

He was friendly, and very talkative. During our conversation he was able to offer me amazing discount deals on bundled courses. According to Todd, the offer came from his boss, and it's onyl valid IF I made the purchase today (within 2 hrs of time).

That's when my alarm went off.

So, I hanged up and started to do some research online about quickcert.com, and I found some very bad reviews just as I suspected it:

Through these reviews, I found that "Todd" does the same sales pitch to others... but more concerning is that, they scam people off their tuition and people have been complaining about their outdated, insufficient, poor quality educational material.

Also, I found that they are not a certified Microsoft Partner like it says on their website! I made the effort calling Microsoft and asked an agent about quickcert, and they have never event heard of quickcert at all.

So, i am glad that I took the extra time to look up quickcert!

Questions? Get answers from the QuickCert staff and other customers.

QuickCert?