Review of Carl Zeiss

Tel: +49 7361 591-0
besser.sehen@vision.zeiss.com

thomasm311
2/19/18

i purchased a pair of zeiss binoculars 18 to 20 years ago 10 x 32 bt,at camp in az bull bow elk they were knocked off eating table outside of tent,went out hunting could not focus right lens,sent back to zeiss they said they were unrepairable and sent me a brand new pair, of 10 x 32 conquest hd at no cost to me except shipping,that's what i call a great warranty thank you carl zeiss

margaretb37
9/28/14

I purchased zeiss Clean Screen Wipes at Walmart . cleaned my Hp Pavilion Notebook screen and within a period of just a few hours, while I was doing some research work, my screen, in one area, (middle) had a black spot and then, the screen itself cracked!

How was this possible? Nothing was placed against the screen, no pressure applied anywhere, not dropped, not banged, just typing when this happened. Are there any other complaints similar to this one - there must be. I used the wipe once to clean my screen. A few hours later, when I turned it on and started doing my research....it occurred. I will be writing to the company and filing a complaint. This should not have happened, and there is no doubt in my mind, using the wipe caused this to happen. How and why I have no idea, but nothing else was used or happened that could have caused this to occur!

Questions? Get answers from the Carl Zeiss staff and other customers.

Carl Zeiss?