Review of Canon

Tel: 800-652-2666
copyrightagent@cusa.canon.com

clarencec25
3/6/18

I've been using the Canon EOS Rebel T5 for over 2 years now and it hasn't failed me once. Despite falling on the ground multiple times, everything still works great. The amount of images it's able to store at once is incredible making it perfect for long trips. Compared to other cameras, you can get this and a whole kit for maintenance, different types of pictures and more for $600 or less.

shirleyt34
1/11/17

have not had my printer more than a month and a half and paper jam tried to do exactly as canon showed paper still jammed can't remove it no help from customer service all I see is they are not responsible Blah Blah so am sorry I bought it and also still have new cartridges so sad

suhartos
2/3/16

consistently great over they years. i wish all companies sticked to this level of quality.

richardj5
11/13/15

I volunteer at HelpOwl.com (under the name Odin) to assist folks with a broad range of products including the widely used Canon products. For many years Canon's online support was comprehensive and top-notch, maybe the best in the business. For an inexplicable reason Canon has removed entirely that support site and substituted this new one, which is rarely helpful. I've tried by both email and phone to find out what's behind the change, but cannot. Of course you could always phone Canon but after 90 days phone support will probably cost you.

djfemmiej
8/24/15

Canon has the most economical printers in the world I have had my MX700 FOR 7 YEARS and have saved much money on ink because of the way the cartridges are built as separate units case in point my printer was in my car and feel out the back of my 4X4 onto the pavement the printer is built so well I was able to put all the pieces back and I am still printing as we speak their scanners and digital camera's are superb as well I love CANON PRODUCTS #####5 STARS AND a user for life

mattd33
10/30/14

I got a Canon 450D for my birthyday a couple of years ago and i love the thing to death. It is pure quality on all levels.

christopherf2
6/15/12

After ordering a part from another site and finding out that it was a mistake, I went straight to Canon.com. I called the company and explained to the woman on the phone what the part was that I needed. She wasn't sure what the part number was but she promised to call me back as soon as possible with that information. She kept her promise. The next day I received a phone call with the part number and the price. I ordered it and they shipped it to me. It was at my door in just a couple of days. I was able to fix my camera quickly and get back to shooting. Not to sound crude or anything, but Canon saved my ass. I would have had a very angry bride on my hands if something happened to my other camera and this one hadn't been fixed in time. Canon rocks. Thank you!

kevinb7
1/10/11

Happy New Years, readers, SJ, followers and followed. Canon, while they produce some pretty cool gadgets I find the site misleading. I guess to me it's a case of whats needed what performs and whats not needed, I'm talking about advertising hype over capability. My canon kit cost me just over 2k, it's totally adequate for what i use it for (screen resolution) now I'm not looking to blow my works up or produce large commercial prints because if i did I'd need a top line model from the "mark series" and yes they take great photos pixels depth and amazing reproduction for miles. But canon calls this PRO, where does that leave my kit? somewhere between enthusiast and "the serious photographer"/beginner. Surely my knowledge and eye for the shot, composition, light, puts me up higher in the rank? All i'm trying to say is. Skill is in the holder of the cam not the cam, the stove didn't make dinner it was a utensil. so if canon or anyone else is saying you need 15k to be good at what you do, ignore it, it's just advertising and they know it. So while i'm a big fan canon don't spoil it by saying i need to spend 15k to be a "photographer" thats bollocks. Just be clear about what you need then upgrade later, which i'll be doing soon, lens wise, the 500D body is totally capable of capturing madness so will not be buying another body for a while. thanks for reading.

Questions? Get answers from the Canon staff and other customers.

Canon?