Review of Blackberry

Tel: 1-866-957-0761
2017 Customer choice award

aldom14
4/27/18

I like Blackberry more and more each day because it makes my life a lot easier. We're loving it. It's all good.

brandonr69
2/13/18

I have an Iphone 6s and a BB passport but the passport is the one I've been using most of the time since it looks stylish for me and has a wider screen than the Iphone. Reading ebooks and watching movies is more enjoyable too with this phone and that's why I prefer bringing it to anywhere I go.,

caras15
12/26/17

Have had 2 phones so far & LOVE them. Have cold hands so keyboard is a must. Never had any problems & battery time is great. Can't wait for Verizon to get Keyone! was too late for Priv. : > Love current phone as it is NOT android (not fan android) & has always been able connect- phone or internet. Great size overall just need little bigger screen. Will stay with Blackberry! Keep up the good work!

lukew59
10/7/17

These are really good phones but only for the purpose of business - they`re really convenient to use with various planners, mail agents, messengers etc. But if you seek entertainment - as a 3 year owner of various Blackberry devices I would advice to look for some popular Android or Apple ones.

michellem286
6/12/17

Once bought Blackberry phone just to try something different. Wasn't waiting for something amazing, that's why wasn't disappointed, but overall its concept is not for me.

heleny20
4/26/17

People often say First love is best love. For me, my first love is BB <3 I am still using without any issue. I hope BB will come up with new design and high end specs.

jakoww
4/21/17

Blackberry has never let me down, it is working very smooth ever since I bought it years ago, must have!

kimberleyl3
4/21/17

I have always had a blackberry phone. I just found that the use outside of business is limited. The only thing I really like about a blackberry it seems to be the only phone that still has actual buttons for keys

kilosm
4/3/17

the devices manufactured by Blackberry are good for everyday needs you can ask from the mobile phone but it has a significant problem(atleast for me) - some of the apps are not designed for the Blackberry OS and you can do nothing about it..

ludys
2/23/17

Please NEVER shop at the Shop blackberry store! I've filled out the billing form, placed the item into their shopping cart after this site received my payment details they've responded: the item is Out of stock. My credit card was charged for NOTHING!
It took time and a ton of a headache to cancel the order, many thx to my credit card bank to help to retrieve my money back. The site looks nice and legitimate, these crooks know how to attract us "the suckers" in their opinion. Run, Forest, Run!!!

sagem3
2/18/17

If you`re looking for an entertainment device - I think you should go past. These are perfectly designed for business needs. I`m using my phone for 2 years already, and its still as much reliable and stable as it was new. Lacks some entertainment options - but fully compensates that with business features.

toddm70
2/8/17

I was a user of Blackberry for a years and I was a satisfied customer untill I got new phone from my firme which was Samsung and I decided to over era with Blackberry.

fernandoh17
3/17/16

high quality and good services.

geralds18
9/2/14

As has been somewhat of a depressing BlackBerry tradition, the Z30 takes forever to be ready for use when you are powering up the phone or simply restarting it. Granted, this is not as big a problem as when you had to restart the phone every time you installed an app, it would be nice to use a BlackBerry that boots up faster than we can scramble eggs for lunch.

chadm17
8/19/14

I would probably say that the design is a bit fat and isn't as comfortable as other phones to hold in your hands.
And the poor speaker volume it crackles and also sometimes creates a noise as if pressing keypad buttons.
The battery life is not good but overall it is an average phone.

justinb65
12/1/13

i been a blackberry user for over 9 years i had any kind of blackberry out there. i tried to swap to apple iphone but its nothing to compare to the blackberry OS. then i tried android phone but always find my self go back to blackberry i just start using the new blackberry Q10 and the phone is simply amazing. the phone OS is fast and reliable unlike android and apple iphone. BLACKBERRY FOR LIFE!

aquian
6/29/13

Lever International Ltd. The company is in Shenzhen, China, In the Futian District. Distributors in Blackberries and IPhones.
Their website is www.Blackberry.com
The sales rep. is Stone.
They show an impressive site with a picture of shoppers busy shopping.
I was given a bank account, to transfer the money to. The invoice sent has the stamp or seal of company. I was told I would receive the phones in 2 business days that was the 13th of July and till date, I have not received the phones. No responds to my mails or phone calls. Pls do not buy or do business with any Chinese company over the net because they are all fraudsters. If you cannot go to China in person then know that you are going to loose your money.
Beware!

daisyk
1/12/12

This is the official BB website. I will never ever order from Blackberry again. It's such a disappointment because they are supposedly a reputable company.

I ordered a BB Playbook for $199. It was one of those one day sales. This was supposed to be a Xmas gift. A week went by and I received no emails that it had been shipped. I know there was a high demand so I decided to give it a couple more days.

I logged into my BB account a few days later and I saw that my order was cancelled! I received no email informing me of this. I decided to google it and I found that it happened to a lot of people. Apparently BB was telling people that there was a fraud issue and therefore they weren't able to process the order. That's a lame excuse. Why weren't we informed??

Anyway, I called them and spent about an hour on the phone talking to this dumb woman who had hearing problems. She said that she would have to take my order again and that they would honor the price. Sounded good to me so I proceeded. I asked her if they can ship it overnight or priority and she said they don't use UPS or Fedex so everything ships ground. I told her that that's not what their website says. They offer priority shipping! She said that the website is wrong and they need to fix that because it's misleading customers! Anyway, she asked me for ALL my info again. She said she couldn't access the info from my cancelled order. Ok fine. I had to give her my address THREE times!!! Why??? Because she kept screwing up and her system ACCIDENTALLY deleted everything she typed in. We finally make it to the point where she is running my credit card. She said its declined. I said it's impossible because there's cash on it and it's never been declined. So I offered to give her another credit card. She said I would have to give her my info ALL OVER AGAIN!! Yup, address and everything!! I finally gave up. I told her that they won the battle. Instead of telling their customers that they didn't have enough playbooks to ship they are lying to them about a "FRAUD ISSUE". Then frustrating them to a point where they don't want it anymore. Such a shame. I thought RIM was better than that.

annal
8/9/08

Blackberry vs iPhone - What's all this hype about a 3G iPhone? Some of us aren't docked in an office all day and actually NEED more than 5 hours of battery life! I'm always on the go - and a tactile QWERTY is a must for me. For those of us who oftentimes get trapped at airports - the Blackberry Media Sync is also compatible with iTunes! The 3G Blackberry Bold is due to come out so the iPhone really needs to move over. Sure, the iPhone is CUTER...

11 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Blackberry staff and other customers.

Blackberry?