Review of Liquid Web

Tel: 800.580.4985
csauter@liquidweb.com

suryas7
8/28/18

Yes, I don't think there would any choice other than "Liquidweb" if we talk about "Dedicated Server Hosting". " LiquidWeb " is leader in this space, however, they have close contest with 1and1.com, siteground, Bluehost and hostgator. But my unbiased opinion is with "LiquidWeb".

Why I am having strong recommendation ? You will also appreciate my opinion after reading my complete review on this subject

Thanks,
Surya, Founder : https://www.hostingmall.in

matthewm182
10/16/17

I run a medium-sized web business. The key issues for me are uptime, service, and costs. Having run through a number of not-entirely satisfactory hosts over the years, we have been very pleased with Liquid Web.

Above all, there are no unpleasant surprises. Uptime is more or less 100%. Service is friendly. I am a non-technical owner, so it is important to me that customer support says: "Yes, we can do that for you" when I request that some technical issue be sorted.

Liquid Web are a little expensive and my IT guy is muttering about shifting to Amazon S3. Well, cost is a major consideration so I am not deaf to these appeals. However Liquid Web provides such excellent support that I am really reluctant. If we move I will be much more dependent on his expertise, for one thing! Liquid Web seems like the gold standard, so not easy to give up.

salvab
7/24/17

I've had three servers on Wiredtree and after Liquidweb acquisition I only have problems and more problems. The customer service is non-existant, worst service ever. I don't recommend Liquidweb at all.

robertg235
12/1/16

Simply AMAZING!
I stayed with them for 4 years. Amazing and knowledgeable service and customer support.

webmasters
1/6/13

Pretty incredible business, website and people. They work hard to meet the need and in trying most of the competition, they are, hands-down, the best to deal with. No complaints here 3 years running dedicated boxes with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Liquid Web staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Liquid Web