QS Supplies

QS Supplies has a consumer rating of 1.23 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about QS Supplies most frequently mention customer service, shower screen and incorrect item problems. QS Supplies ranks 108th among Bathroom sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service is appalling and their refund process is an absolute joke.
  • THEY HAVE REFUSED A REFUND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PUT OVER 14 DAYS AND IT WAS NOT DELIVERED DAMAGE.
How would you rate QS Supplies?

“Excellent Service as always”

Daniel H.
4/27/18

1st time buying from them, a very hassle free process. Good experience indeed and best price compared to local retailer

“DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE WEBSITE”

Malcolm S.
6/19/20

If your purchase turns out to be defective you will regret dealing with this shady business. After 19 emails and telephone calls to them over a period of 2 months I finally received a part refund on a defective bath. The people behind the business remain anonymous and any communication that you receive will be almost nothing but misinformation and empty promises. Their returns and refunds policy is non-existent, they have no regard for the Consumer Rights Act and their claim of providing 'outstanding' customer service is an outrageous lie. What you do realise is that they just don't care about reputation because they must manage to suck in enough customers on their low prices.

customer service (7) 14 days (2)
malcolms84
June 19th, 2020
chriss2429
July 17th, 2020
Appalling service. 3 times taps arrived and I feel sure it was the same defective taps each time.
Had a heck of a job to get our money back. Numerous phone calls and emails later, they tried to hold back post and packaging price. So yet, more phone calls.
Take heed. Do NOT use this company.
martink209
August 11th, 2020
I agree with the reviews. Our faulty item had been sent to at least one other customer so suspect it was previously returned. They refuse to take it back and replace it. That seems to be a very consistent theme from other reviewers. There are far better suppliers offering better service that doesn't leave you hanging on the phone for an hour at a time.
wnb
November 18th, 2020
Disgraceful company with some deeply dishonest practices.
Firstly they list goods at lower prices than competitors and falsely state that fixings are included - then they make up the money by charging obscene delivery charges.
Then as soon as you order they send you an e mail stating that if you are not in when they delivery you have to pay again - which is fine, except they do not give you any information as to delivery date or times.
In the same e mail you are i formed that if the goods supplied are damaged, incomplete etc you must sign something for the delivery driver saying so or lose your statutory rights of refund/reparation - this condition is impossible to meet because the delivery driver just dumps the stuff on your doorstep and is long gone before you open the door! Dirty trading tactics indeed!
Then when you discover the fittings are missing and contact the company you have to deal with rude, ignorant, unhelpful staff who openly exercise disability discrimination. They then tell you to send an e mail which might get read in a couple of days and might get a response... sometime! Staff have atrociously bad attitudes and a "blame the customer for the company's incompetence" ethos.
So effectively you are left with expensive goods that are missing essential elements - the cheaper prices are a false economy costing extra days paying fitters who have to return.
This company and those in it are vile - they are being reported to Trading Standards.
AVOID AVOID AVOID - they are an abomination!
jamesl1878
November 21st, 2020
Absolutely shocking Company. Ordered a Hudson Reed shower screen and was then told it was out of stock and would take a few weeks. I then got a delivery of a completely different unbranded shower screen which I thankfully checked before the driver had gone so I could refuse delivery. I have since spent hours getting through to them on the phone but nobody can tell me anything or when I can get the screen. In the end I ordered elsewhere and I am still waiting for a refund despite numerous emails and calls. I am now dealing with the bank to charge back the payment to them to try and get my money back. As so many other reviews say, avoid at all costs.
krrishj
September 4th, 2020
Never buy anything from this website, these people are fraud people, i ordered a toilet and received a broken toilet and sent me a wrong toilet etc. Clearly its on the invoice what i bought complaining to Credit Card company will not ever deal with this company again in my life. Time wasters and fraud company
ollyp2
November 19th, 2020
These people don't deserve to be in business! Delivered a faulty toilet pan - most of the time they don't respond to messages and if they do they ask dumb questions! I'd be surprised if the customer service was British...
ea77
November 14th, 2020
Don't use them. No sign of my purchase after 4 weeks and still no delivery date! No help from the customer services. I'm sure they are not UK based! Awful company. I wouldn't even give 1 star!
amis16
April 13th, 2020
Avoid this Company! Honestly the worst company I have Ever dealt with! Delivered my parcel to the wrong address. Delivery driver called me, when delivering to wrong address, very rude, when I tried to explain politely that's not my name or address He told me to F' off and hung up! Refused to give me refund or replacement. Emailed me other customers private details!?! Expected me to sort out some of their errors/problems (I don't work for them!?!) eventually after 2months of complaining and threatening the ombudsman, I got part off the refund back then a further month of complaining, I got the remainder. I'm still 20 out of pocket not to mention the phone bill as they never contact you. You have to do all the chasing up and every time they answer the phone they leave you on hold for at least 20mins. Also no customer skills when communicating with them. Put me under so much stress and worry. Terrible Awful company! Avoid at all costs.
miroslawd
September 23rd, 2020
This store has practically not a single product in stock.
Everything you buy from the website will reach you in about a month.
In my case, the product came wrong and the store is not responding!
morganb200
June 16th, 2020
This company is probably one of the worst I have ever purchased an item from. Their customer service is appalling and their refund process is an absolute joke. They refuse to refund items they where returned a day after receiving them, the items where unused, undamaged and simply unwanted. The customer service team provide a brief emailing simply saying they could not refud provided no reason as to why and when challenged on this they jsut sent the same email over and over again. In times like this you would respect some compassion however alas QS Supplies has just proven what type of company they are. Don't waste your time or money!
peterg740
November 18th, 2020
I wish I'd read these reviews before I bought a set of taps from them. The taps were of good quality and had they fitted everything would probably have been ok. Unfortunately they didn't and I had to avail of their customer service which is pathetic. After ten emails and five phone calls I still don't have my money back. I initiated a return four days after receiving the taps and heard back from the QS ‘support' team after a few days. I confirmed I wanted to return them and then didn't hear anything for 10 days! After numerous emails I was told that there'd be a 25% ‘re-stocking' fee, despite me initiating the return within my 14 day cooling off period that I'm entitled to under the Consumer Rights act. I'm still fighting with to get my money back 3 weeks later... AVOID
balav
February 5th, 2020
QS Supplies Fraud & Scam Company... Be Aware!
Ordered a Bathroom ceramic basin & vanity unit and had to wait approx 21 days from order to delivery. Phoned up to track order and was spoken with very arrogant attitude After Sales support agent, terrible customer service, zero communication apart from initial order email. Nothing they could do because they were waiting on a supplier. Poor Communication. Bathroom sink refit was put on hold awaiting for sink costing more money for the builders. Finally it arrived, opened it was terrible shocking as its completely black scratch marks all over the white basin. Absolutely crap and very very poor quality product. Tried to contact the customer service and was repeatedly told to raise the fault through their company website portal which is again a crap, as it is accepting any faulty/damaged mail and picture due to their software issue. Phoned customer service and spoke to support agent and asked to email the pictures to support desk. Did that, now they are refusing to replace the product nor refund it. Now, they are Blaming the manufacturer for their mistakes. Such cheap practices and a scam company. We are now left with a damaged item, I paid £247.44 for the sink unit. All gone. QS Supplies is a fraud company. Never ever do business with them. A complete farce, unprofessional & shouldn't be in the retail business. You can only determine how good or bad a retailer/e-retailer is once there is a problem because anyone can sell something but how do they resolve an issue? The biggest insult for me is that they couldn't be bothered. Reported to Trading Standards and involving Financial Ombudsman.
lydiab72
November 19th, 2019
Worst ordering experience of my DIY life!
Shipped me a broken door that was admittedly the wrong size (that part is my fault); when I reported that it was broken (Tuesday morning after a Thursday evening delivery) I was advised that it's apparnetly not 3 working days to report a broken door, but just 72 hours (nevermind that 72 hours would have taken us to Sunday...)
So now I won't get a refund and have to find a way to dispose of the door.
DON'T ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES.
davidt1601
October 9th, 2020
Non response to email requesting a replacement product after I was advised that my original order was out of stock and there would be an unacceptable delay. I was told that I had to pay for the replacement before I received a credit for the cancelled order.
kironk1
August 4th, 2020
I wanted to place an order for a shower cubicle and tray to adapt a bathroom for someone with a severe disability. The DWP has guidelines which state that a company can deduct VAT. It's a simple process of the company asking me to fill out a form with my details, and charging the reduced rate when I place the order. The DWP then checks my claim is legitimate. When I tried to place my order, QS Supplies said they could not deduct 20% VAT. I have emailed them on SIX occasions asking then to let me know what the correct procedure is to be exempt from VAT. The only response I have had tells me to ‘place the order'. I asked one of their "customer representatives" to put me in contact with a manager. After various excuses to not connect me, he took my details and said a manager would call me. I'm still waiting! Whilst I've been waiting for responses to email/phone(3 days) the cubicle has gone up in price by £92!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CROOKS!}

Tip for consumers: Don’t waste your time

beckyw171
October 28th, 2020
YOU WILL THINK THIS COMPANY WAS GREAT UNTIL YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER - ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY MR FAROOK AND MR AHMED MUSSA WILL NOT RESPOND. I HAVE NOW BEEN WAITING A MONTH TO BE REFUNDED FOR AN ITEM I DID NOT RECEIVE.
terrys379
June 6th, 2019
****WARNING****Please do not buy from this company. We paid over £200 for a bathroom mirror cabbinet and within 25 months the mirror just fell off the cabinet door, broke into many large shards of glass and caused significant damage in my bathroom. More to the point if someone would have been sitting on the toilet they would have been cut to pieces and most likely killed. Upon making a complaint and request for a refund I was fobbed off with the supplier saying its outside warranty with no recognition of the fact the cabinet is a breach of contract as it is clearly not fit for purpose as required by the Sale of Goods Act 2015. I will now be taking this matter to the consumer ombudsman and court if required.
richardh729
July 10th, 2019
I wish I'd paid more attention to the negative reviews for this company on various forums.

They didn't supply some parts of my order, then claimed that they had and refused supply or refund.

While I was sorting this problem out, the project was put on hold and other parts of of my order remained in their packaging after a cursory post-delivery check.

This was a mistake, because when I finally was able to unpack and fit my shower screen it turned out to be damaged. Naturally, QS Supplies said I was past the deadline to report damage and refused to replace it.

I managed to reclaim for the non-delivered parts through my credit card, but had to purchase another shower screen at additional expense from a competent supplier.

Customer services were rude and disinterested throughout.

Avoid.
antonyb32
February 1st, 2019
Had a bath delivered, got a plumber a week later to fit, all inspected before hand fitted Thursday evening, fill with water and silicone around bath and 20 minutes later bath split opened and flooded bathroom. QS not interested, blame supplier only giving 3 days to inform of defects etc. Obviously oblivious to Consumer Rights Act 2015 which state's my contract is with them not the supplier and under this act I am entitled to a full refund within 30 Days. So now off to the courts to claim Bath flooring and refitting new bath, VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IF YOU DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY HAVE REFUSED A REFUND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PUT OVER 14 DAYS AND IT WAS NOT DELIVERED DAMAGE. ''FAULTY GOODS''
olwynb2
February 28th, 2020
As other customers have also suggested I did not receive an email advising me when my sink and tap would be delivered, despite this being stated in writing to me when I placed the order on line.
On Monday 24th February I emailed QS and Geodis (the delivery company) to ask when my order would be delivered. I was emailed by both companies advising me that my order would be delivered the next day (25th). My order did not arrive.
QS were closed when I telephoned them just after 5pm to find out why my order had not been delivered. I then 'phoned Geodis and spoke to Peter Lally who advised me that my goods were still at the depot, he had no idea why they had not been delivered to me as promised and further advised me that any complaint which I wanted to make should be addressed to QS as my contract is with them and not the delivery company.
I telephoned QS this morning just after 8am and now understand why so many customers have made negative comments about the customer service advisors. The person I spoke to was extremely unhelpful, I explained why I was 'phoning and gave her tha name of the person I spoke to yesterday evening at Geodis, she initially advised me to 'phone back after 9am when she would be able to speak to the delivery company to ascertain the circumstances of the failed delivery. I suggested that this was not an option as I had already wasted a whole day waiting for a delivery which did not arrive despite having 2 emails advising me that the items would be delivered. She then suggested that the items were not due to be delivered until today 26th. I have a copy of the Details for Consignment which clearly states that the order should be picked up on 24th and it was scanned into the Hub on 25th for delivery (according to my 2 emails) on 25th. She then advised me that she would try to speak to someone at the delivery company and put me on hold. Eventually she told me that she was experiencing some difficulties but also that she couldn't find any evidence of an email sent to me from QS stating that my order would be delivered on 25th February so would I send her proof?! I am not sure where she undertook her customer service training but I would imagine that insinuating that a customer is lying would not be part of any training session. I asked to speak to anyone who was in charge, she then put me on hold once again, after waiting more than 45 minutes my mobile cut off. I then 'phoned again using my landline and spoke to someone else who eventually transferred my call to Ali who told me that he was a supervisor. He was very polite and apologised for the poor service and suggested that if I made any future purchases with QS I could be given a discount to compensate me for the inconvenience caused. He advised me that my order would definately be delivered today and he would endeavour to ascertain the circumstances for the delay.
I then telephoned Geodis and got through immediately to Peter Lally, he provided me with a rough idea of delivery time but suggested that an admin error had caused the delivery delay. My order has now been delivered, the driver was very pleasant and very helpful. I am a bit anxious about checking whether or not there is any damage to my order because of the anticipated stress of having to contact customer services at QS again!
andrewh213
March 9th, 2018
Horrific. They still owe me £300 from a non-delivery and an accepted cancellation made 10 minutes after purchase in October. Having promised to refund me, they haven't even responded to e-mails since November - it is now March. Do not buy from them
andrewk121
September 21st, 2017
The worst company to deal witch ever!
Placed the order six weeks ago with up to five days delivery time.
Pallet was lost somewhere no help from costumer service. After two weeks I cancelled the order and bought from Victoria plumbing next day delivery.
I contacted costumer service for refund and they says will do the refund in two -three weeks. After a month no news nothing still fighting for my money. Worst experience I ever... Never again
Order nb 1264901
nickc77
March 5th, 2018
• Updated review
I have tried to warn everyone about QS Supplies reputation. Some disgrunttled customers date back by some years, but customers are not reading their Reviews prior to buying, then afterwards, wishing they hadn't bought from them, (like so many).
The reviews are there to help you make the right decision for your project. Good luck if you ignore this advice!
A Company to Avoid
December 16th, 2017
• Previous review
If anyone is looking to buy a Bathroom suite online, then I recommend that you DON'T buy it from QS Online. https://www.qssupplies.co.uk/. I ordered a Full Bathroom Suite 10 days before the work was to start.
The order was for: Bath, shower screen, thermostat mixer with overhead + hand held spray, bath popup waste, toilet & basin vanity units + toilet, mixer taps.
The order cost was £1160. 00. The order came via Three separate delivery times, then after waiting for 10days, the last delivery came MINUS the Toilet! Received an email the same day saying the toilet was out of stock but an alternative one was available, (great) but "No" was then told, it would take another 14days to arrive, so I went on eBay and got the exact same toilet for 33% less and it was delivered the very next day. The popup waste for the Bath was the wrong type and could not be used, so I had to buy another one@ £18. I then asked for a refund for the toilet which cost £101.98. (Ha), that was a joke, they paid back just £30, then, I had to send them 3 emails demanding the full payment to be returned, a few days later, I then received a payment for £54.98 still £17 short of what I paid them. I wished now I had Not Bought from these people. I am now £37.00 out of pocket plus a packet of pills. A Lesson Learned!
mintoop1
February 14th, 2018
I have used this company for huge order and I really dont think their staff is well trained at all.
Never experienced my order gone through on 1st time without adding more cost on post and packing or always some other issues.
I will not use this company ever again and dont recommend to anyone either.

You have to be prepared to old on for an hour pac time you ring

By Martin K.

I don't think they are dishonest. More likely not well managed with too few staff. If you persist they can be helpful but you have to put a lot of work into it

By Martin K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the QS Supplies staff and other customers.

Browse More than 35,000 Bathroom and Plumbing Fittings. Plan your perfect Bathroom with QS Supplies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QS Supplies?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

1.2
Have a question about QS Supplies?