QS Supplies

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.3 / 5

QS Supplies has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about QS Supplies most frequently mention customer service, trading standards and worst company problems. QS Supplies ranks 121st among Bathroom sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.5%

No positive highlights yet

• Unfortunately they didn't and I had to avail of their customer service which is pathetic.
How would you rate QS Supplies?

“Perfect experience, will use again!”

Brian T.
11/9/21

A huge thank you to QS supplies for processing and dispatching my order so quickly, the sink was very securely and expertly packed and the quality of the sink has exceeded my expectations. Communications were perfect and was kept up to date the whole process. Initially had reservations upon reading negative reviews but very glad I went with them, competitive price and very reasonable delivery cost for such a rapid turnaround, ordered Friday afternoon and received Tuesday morning! Will definitely be my go to seller for bathroom and kitchen supplies.

“What they don't tell you & blackmail”

Steffan B.
6/11/21

What they don't tell you, they have no stock and they use an Asian call center that sends messages to the UK. The service is appalling, slow, highly inaccurate and they demand £30 for a missed delivery where they failed to keep to the projected delivery schedule. They then blackmail you and refuse to deliver the item unless you pay £30 or they threaten to refund the item less shipping. Please avoid this truly shocking company.

customer service (13)
steffanb4
June 11th, 2021

briant1094
November 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

Communications were perfect and was kept up to date the whole process.
Will definitely be my go to seller for bathroom and kitchen supplies.

gillianp40
May 17th, 2021

I received a sink from this company in March. Unfortunately we didn't open it till last week as builders had been delayed due to COVID rulings. It was split in two when opened and we quickly notified them by a phone call and then by email as advised. Standard email was issued about us not letting them know within 14 days. I can't get to speak to anyone and when I quoted the consumer act they just re issued the standard email,,

Don’t use them !

Nothing

jonathanb841
February 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

The special shower tray and door I ordered was out of stock & QS Supplies immediately offered me a refund, or to wait until it was available. Having read some of the bad reviews I contacted the manufacturer direct who confirmed everything QS Supplies had told me about production issues. Having been kept informed by QS throughout my wait they actually achieved delivery a week before the manufacturer had estimated. Order ready to doorstep delivery took just 36 hours. The pallet delivery was excellent and all of this for a considerable discount compared to other on-line suppliers.

Products used:
Kudos shower tray and screen

malcolms84
June 19th, 2020

If your purchase turns out to be defective you will regret dealing with this shady business. After 19 emails and telephone calls to them over a period of 2 months I finally received a part refund on a defective bath. The people behind the business remain anonymous and any communication that you receive will be almost nothing but misinformation and empty promises. Their returns and refunds policy is non-existent, they have no regard for the Consumer Rights Act and their claim of providing 'outstanding' customer service is an outrageous lie. What you do realise is that they just don't care about reputation because they must manage to suck in enough customers on their low prices.

carolinehealyh
June 23rd, 2021

Ordered 4 cisterns last Friday and they are out for delivery today. I have to admit that having read the reviews on here I obsessively called QS daily, rudely demanding to know where my items were, which I'm embarrassed about. All the staff were friendly and helpful.

Cisterns

pauls2965
May 7th, 2021

Uk
Purchased an overpriced flush plate after being assured by a QS Supplies member of staff that it was a matt black finish and would match everything in our new bathroom. Product arrives and I can clearly see that it's a glossy finish. I fill in and submit the online returns form, go about my life and don't hear anything for a couple of weeks. When call to chase to see what's happening have to email their support email. My email gets ignored for 14 days before chase again on the phone. Now they are claiming that the online returns form was never received and I'm being told by managers that it can't be returned as it's over the 14 days returns agreement. Firstly it was mis-sold to me, secondly most of the 14 days in the returns process were spent with my correspondence being ignored by QS Supplies and thirdly the product is in all the cellophane and can easily be re-sold. I would expect common sense to prevail in this scenario but instead they have lost a customer for life. Terrible experience! I'm out of pocket and stuck with a product that was described incorrectly by their staff.

Avoid!!

chriss2429
July 17th, 2020

Appalling service. 3 times taps arrived and I feel sure it was the same defective taps each time.
Had a heck of a job to get our money back. Numerous phone calls and emails later, they tried to hold back post and packaging price. So yet, more phone calls.
Take heed. Do NOT use this company.

danielh225
April 27th, 2018

1st time buying from them, a very hassle free process. Good experience indeed and best price compared to local retailer

chelseam212
May 8th, 2021

Very poor aftercare.

The first thing that appealed to me about this company was the delivery timelines. 10 days maximum it stated, so I booked fitters in for 2 weeks time.

They swiftly emailed stating that some of the items wouldn't be available for 2-3 weeks, so I had to renogotiate with the fitters (not easy when they have such a queue of work currently).

Fitters have started and some of the items were still due for delivery, some they were still unable to provide me with an exact delivery date.

I have numerous emails telling me the "wall mounted toilet" I had ordered was on its way (I hadn't ordered wall mounted). Each one I replied to and at first was given a rather shirty reply stating that is what I had ordered. I had to screenshot my receipt to show that was not the case.

When the toilet arrived, box was not damaged in the slightest (they ask you to check state of boxes on delivery). I open in anticipation of seeing a wall mounted toilet. Thankfully it was the toilet I had ordered, however it had a huge crack right through it.

I emailed the company. Their returns policy is for you to arrange pallet collection of the broken item, and they will not issue delivery of the new one until the broken item is received in the warehouse. This took 18 DAYS! I have now had to stall the fitters at additional expense (they've already ripped out the old bathroom at this point), and we can't get fit in until another 6-8 weeks. Great.

Finally, 6 weeks later we are installing the bathroom, when I open the toilet seat (from its pristine box) and find a huge crack in that too. This was delivered on the same pallet as the toilet.

The company declined to replace this due to the length of time since delivery, even though the pallet had clearly been bashed about during delivery. Plus, the very reason it's been so long since delivery is due to their prior failings.
I have called to discuss this with them and they were, quite frankly, rude.

I won't be using their services again. The stress it's caused and being without a bathroom for 8 weeks is just not worth it.

Tip for consumers:
Don’t book fitters until all items are in hand and checked.

paulv480
January 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered a new toilet seat from QS Supplies. Delivery day came and I received a "delivery failed" email in which they claimed their driver had called and no one answered the door, so they wanted an additional £12.00 + VAT to redeliver. Thing was, I have a security camera covering my front door, and no one came to the door. I was also working in my office which overlooks the front door. No one came to my front door. My dog is also better than any doorbell. He didn't bark. No one came to my front door. Contacting them, they were adamant their driver tried to telephone me and they had also tried, but the phone rang with no answer. No missed calls were showing on my phone. These scammers are looking for the £12 to redeliver. I doubt they even sent a van out to me. It's a scam to make more money Did they even have the goods in stock, which reading other reviews elsewhere it seems they might not?

Tip for consumers:
Don't purchase anything from QS Supplies.

Products used:
Waiting to see whether they deliver my goods, or I will get my money back via VISA.

martink209
August 11th, 2020

I agree with the reviews. Our faulty item had been sent to at least one other customer so suspect it was previously returned. They refuse to take it back and replace it. That seems to be a very consistent theme from other reviewers. There are far better suppliers offering better service that doesn't leave you hanging on the phone for an hour at a time.

wnb
November 18th, 2020

Disgraceful company with some deeply dishonest practices.
Firstly they list goods at lower prices than competitors and falsely state that fixings are included - then they make up the money by charging obscene delivery charges.
Then as soon as you order they send you an e mail stating that if you are not in when they delivery you have to pay again - which is fine, except they do not give you any information as to delivery date or times.
In the same e mail you are i formed that if the goods supplied are damaged, incomplete etc you must sign something for the delivery driver saying so or lose your statutory rights of refund/reparation - this condition is impossible to meet because the delivery driver just dumps the stuff on your doorstep and is long gone before you open the door! Dirty trading tactics indeed!
Then when you discover the fittings are missing and contact the company you have to deal with rude, ignorant, unhelpful staff who openly exercise disability discrimination. They then tell you to send an e mail which might get read in a couple of days and might get a response... sometime! Staff have atrociously bad attitudes and a "blame the customer for the company's incompetence" ethos.
So effectively you are left with expensive goods that are missing essential elements - the cheaper prices are a false economy costing extra days paying fitters who have to return.
This company and those in it are vile - they are being reported to Trading Standards.
AVOID AVOID AVOID - they are an abomination!

jamesl1878
November 21st, 2020

Absolutely shocking Company. Ordered a Hudson Reed shower screen and was then told it was out of stock and would take a few weeks. I then got a delivery of a completely different unbranded shower screen which I thankfully checked before the driver had gone so I could refuse delivery. I have since spent hours getting through to them on the phone but nobody can tell me anything or when I can get the screen. In the end I ordered elsewhere and I am still waiting for a refund despite numerous emails and calls. I am now dealing with the bank to charge back the payment to them to try and get my money back. As so many other reviews say, avoid at all costs.

lb701
April 20th, 2021

Do not use this company, even if the price looks good. If something is faulty, it all goes wrong. We were sent a defective bath. I am still trying to get it taken back. It has been on our drive for 6 weeks. No refund sent, no collection. It is faulty. The bath panel doesn't match the bath. The product is not as advertised on website. Cannot speak to owner of the business. Seems to be inefficient call centre not connected with the warehouse. Really dodgy. Will be complaining to trading standards. Will not be giving up either - I will get the refund in the end, QS Supplies!

alanm174
April 27th, 2018

Always fast shipping and good service, highly recommend Prompt delivery, free shipping and unbeatable prices, what more you can ask for.

krrishj
September 4th, 2020

Never buy anything from this website, these people are fraud people, i ordered a toilet and received a broken toilet and sent me a wrong toilet etc. Clearly its on the invoice what i bought complaining to Credit Card company will not ever deal with this company again in my life. Time wasters and fraud company

vm120
March 16th, 2021

I ordered a vanity unit that appeared in stock on the website and in the end it was out of stock. They initially gave me a date i. E. 4th of March of when it should be back in stock and then once again they couldn't deliver what they had promised. They are now estimating 4th of April. In Total is taking 2 months for a simple vanity unit. Totally ZERO AND ABSOLUTELY NEVER AGAIN.

Tip for consumers:
Please avoid at any cost

Products used:
It was not delivered yet

matthewb1140
May 8th, 2021

Worst company I've ever dealt with. Ordered 2 toilets 11 weeks ago. Website says sub just to availability 5-7 days. 7 days I could live with that. I could of settled for 14-21 days. After a couple of weeks I was told it would be 2 more weeks. Ok I know when it's coming now. Then nothing from this company. I chased the company to be told it would be another week. Then another week and so on for the next 6-7 weeks. Eventually being told this week it would be another 4-5 weeks. All the while the website still states 5-7 days. I have now cancelled the order as customers are very frustrated and want to get on. No compensation would be given, they would not even upgrade to the next toilet free of charge. I have had to buy 2 new toilets at a much higher cost on a job priced for these toilets which now hits my pocket. If I was told when placing the order it wasn't in stock I could of worked to it. But the company in general was trusty terrible. False advertising! Stay away

Dont

Wc

ollyp2
November 19th, 2020

These people don't deserve to be in business! Delivered a faulty toilet pan - most of the time they don't respond to messages and if they do they ask dumb questions! I'd be surprised if the customer service was British...

elaines356
April 20th, 2021

AVOID these people. 2 months I've waited for a tap that was supposedly in stock when I ordered, they took my money and contacted me a couple of days later saying it was out of stock and would be about a month. After 5 weeks I contacted them to ask where my item was, they said they didn't know I hadn't been sent it? Said it would be another further couple of weeks but that they cannot guarantee. A very scratched item, poking through the packaging arrived 16 April (item ordered 23 Feb). I have no doubt the item was in that state prior to them sending it out. They then said I should package it well?!, print off label they sent and asked what day they should organise collection, bearing in mind they wouldn't send a replacement or refund until they had received it and checked item - I sent pics straightaway obviously don't believe me - saying it could take up to a week for refund. DHL were supposed to collect Monday but didn't, now I am sitting around waiting for another day for item to be collected... I have no trust that the money will be refunded. Customer support do take calls... I wonder why. The way I have been dealt with makes me feel that the problem is mine. Go elsewhere.

Tip for consumers:
They don't care about customers. Wish I had read other reviews as wouldn't have bothered.

Products used:
Supposed to be a tap but all scratched

ea77
November 14th, 2020

Don't use them. No sign of my purchase after 4 weeks and still no delivery date! No help from the customer services. I'm sure they are not UK based! Awful company. I wouldn't even give 1 star!

suzanneh336
February 15th, 2021

Some items not in stock, despite what it says on website. Don't tell you until after you have paid. Despatched part of order. Told them I wanted to cancel rest of order as I didn't want to wait. Turned into a marathon of trying to get my money back. Different people or "S10" and "S7" as they call themselves, replied to emails every other day and it was like banging your head against a brick wall! Eventually (weeks later) I got a partial refund. They refused to refund any of the shipping as I had had part of the order and when they refunded the products it was 10p short with no explanation and no correction and no response when queried. If anything goes wrong, customer service is appalling. I won't be using them again.

Tip for consumers:
Check what is in stock BEFORE you purchase as you might be waiting a long time and refunds are a nightmare.

Toilet

antonyw19
March 26th, 2021

Trying now to get a refund from this bunch of criminals. They do not have the products they are selling and now I'm trying to get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

bokmunc
July 22nd, 2017

The title above says it all, attracted by the website which was clear and easy to find products, the prices seemed pretty good. So hence went to order and pay for 2 complete bathroom sets. Now after 3 weeks when they have promised a 14 day delivery an email comes to say one item will arrive in another 3 weeks. Next day another email arrives to say they have another problem with another item which will be coming in 4 weeks. They list delivery times which are not reliable and if you buy from here be aware of this and you will be fine.

Long wait first time to contact customer services then a child crying in the background could be heard.

By Janice E.