Review of Purina

Tel: 1.800.7PURINA
kschopp@purina.com

ronu4
12/7/17

Purina seems to do quite well in the UK, got a good range of products in the stores. Our cats like the products which is the main thing.

cindyl59
12/3/17

We have used a number of the dog food on our guys and they seem to like all the different items from purina. From Benefuls to ProPlan. Never any health issues from the food.

rajua4
11/8/17

I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.

clintonc15
4/6/17

You're feeding your animal garbage. My dog used to love purina and I would gladly provide. That is, until I started reading the ingredients. Do yourself a favor, find an affordable dog food with meat as the first ingredient. I suggest tractor supply.

roseleal
1/30/17

Purina professes to have the food your dog will love. Well, I have 1 cat and three dogs and none of them will touch this stuff. Is meat the first ingredient-for real?? I highly doubt it or is it what they do with the meat they profess to have in it?? I have one dog who will eat a variety of dog foods, but won't eat this stuff. Waste of money at a higher price.

abbyp7
12/20/16

Purina is honest to the bone with it's ingredients. While it may be shooting itself in the leg if one of the ingredients come out as poisonous, it's nice to have a company that can be real with it's customers.

carlas36
11/29/16

Site fiavel, com bastantes informações

gg70
8/22/16

Purina makes some excellent low phosphorous cat foods sold in retail stores that are needed for cats with kidney issues. The problem is that getting phosphorous data from Purina can be tedious and even lead to conflicting information. It took a lot of emails, calls and letters to get what I hope is accurate information. In the end, however, the product is good.

andrews179
8/18/16

I have fed my dogs ProPlan, per their breeders' advice and they have done well on it.

christineh54
8/8/16

They are owned by a big company who does not care what is put in the dog food. Beware of all the heartwarming commercials out there and do your homework. These dog food companies are more concerned with their bottom line than they are with the health of our beloved pets!!

margoa3
6/25/16

I feed purina because I usually have coupons, bu I add a touch of olive oil or a pinch of dried unsweetened coconut flakes or a bit of cottage cheese for extra nutrition and flavor.

celinan
6/12/16

BUENA CALIDAD A PRECIOS ACCESIBLES...

shelleys11
6/2/16

I've used it for forty years to feed my dogs. Always had two or more dogs.

farihaa
5/3/16

Purina provides good dry and wet food products in different flavours. There are numerous varieties of pet products at an affordable price and can be purchased anywhere it is available or sold. Good healthy food for all breeds of cats or dogs for any age. There is even a food recommendation for dogs and cats depending on their age, what to feed them is helpful and useful information. Pets love the smell and taste too.Overall Purina is a great product for all pets.

kimm40
1/17/16

Horrible food. Investigate ingredients

jeanc41
11/7/15

Their food is okay, but there are better dog food brands out there.

andrewd46
8/17/15

Large cat tend to eat slowly but alot more. it cause obesity, joiint problems, and diabetes (look at the size of their urine). Limit their food intake. If you have a kitten, try to seperate him during feeding time until he is older, empty what he does not eat back into the purine food boox. Cats eat less when they eat, but much more frequently

juliej28
8/17/15

I just love them. Thank you so much!

gloriettaa
8/13/15

good personnel

tintalles1
7/29/15

my cat loves it.

Questions? Get answers from the Purina staff and other customers.

Purina?