PetExpress

PetExpress has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PetExpress also ranks 49th among Pet Supply sites.

How would you rate PetExpress?

“My friend referred me to Petexpress”

jason r.
10/24/15

My friend referred me to petexpress llast year since then I have bought twice from them advocate flea treatment for my cat. Their service has been fine and prices competitive so I recommend them.

jasonr63
October 24th, 2015
martins88
October 24th, 2015
My savings have increased by nearly 50% when I started buying online from PETEXPRESS. Will continue to buy from it.

Questions? Get answers from the PetExpress staff and other customers.

International pet relocation services in Sri Lanka. Leading Pet Travel specialist & accredited pet shipper for relocating pets all around the world.

shanakap
Shanaka P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PetExpress?

Have a question about PetExpress?