Review of Prodryers

Tel: 734-466-9767

crookedc
Crooked C.
8/13/18

We needed a couple replacement keys for a locked paper towel dispenser purchased many years ago. We were connected with a pleasant sales rep, Ashley. She simply needed the model of the unit purchased and contacted the manufacturer directly for us! Within just a few minutes we had our keys ordered, thanks to her wonderful and prompt customer service. And for a bonus she was even able to have the manufacturer ship them out earlier than projected for us! Her patience and attention is very much appreciated and this transaction couldn't have gone any more smooth.

angelal193
Angela L.
8/10/18

Stephanie was our customer service rep and she was extremely helpful. We needed hand dryers for (3) of our schools and she was quick to respond to our inquiries and how long it would take for us to receive them.

shawnw64
Shawn W.
7/24/18

Great Retailer. Purchased from here multiple times. In business, I seek consistency. ProDryers.com is consistent. Prices are great, Quality Superb, Shipping is Fast.

justinb291
JUSTIN B.
7/23/18

Stephanie was very helpful in adjusting our order so that we could receive the products needed in a timely manner.

woodyw11
Woody W.
6/9/18

Robin was very helpful in educating me about hand dryer choices, and helping me get excellent dryers at a good price. Her help was essential for me to get this done within our tight budget.

scottw180
Scott W.
5/26/18

Casey was very helpful and we received the order already in good condition. Her help on selection of products was also a big help. There are a lot of different hand dryers to pick from.

katrinaj9
Katrina J.
5/16/18

Quick and easy. This is the coolest industrial item for home use. It looks great in my newly remodeled bathroom.

margaretb216
Margaret B.
5/15/18

Online stated item was in stock.
After I ordered item received phone call that it would be two weeks out.

victorv38
Victor V.
5/10/18

Placed an order online and there was a slight ship date issue. Ashley connected with me to let me know of the shipping situation. Ashley/ProDryers also assisted with a competitor issue. I contacted her a third time when the manufacturer forgot a part to one of our units and the issue was resolved immediately. Wonderful Customer Service!!

poc
Po C.
4/27/18

MARIANNE WAS MY SALES REP, SHE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. SHE HAS MADE MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCES PAINLESS AND EASY.

cindyb224
Cindy B.
4/27/18

The features page is misleading, the way it reads it causes the shopper to believe that the 3 ply liners are included when purchasing the KB200 Baby Changing Station, causing me extra time and effort as well as delay in using this product.

ch120
C H.
4/11/18

Marianne was my Sales rep, easy process. We are totally pleased with the quality of this grab bar.
Highly recommend.
C. Hall

pinnaclee
Pinnacle E.
4/11/18

We received a quote with a great price for multiple units for a project. Ashley made our process smooth and the units were shipped the next day following payment!

carolm390
Carol M.
4/2/18

We placed an order on the 21st of February and Ashley had reached out to us letting us know that the model number we had ordered had been changed slightly, but the product is still the same. The order was set to ship a couple weeks later. When the ship date was missed, she stayed on top of this with the manufacturer and provided constant updates. Our order shipped 7 days after it was supposed to, but with Ashley's great customer service we were never left wondering what had happened to our order!

joec327
Joe C.
3/29/18

Quick and easy to order.
I did not get a shipping confirmation until the day after I received my order. which was odd. but I got my order within a few day of when it was place.

kevinr226
Kevin R.
3/28/18

Originally tried ordering from a different site but got frustrated with the site so ordered here with you fine folks!

lavah1
Lava H.
3/26/18

Added a heater to an eco exleraror hand dryer. Easy to do just have to cut one wire end off and crip on one to plug into the element wire.

erinb107
Erin B.
3/24/18

great help on finding what we needed, received it in the reasonable time frame will be using prodryers again when needing products

maureenm122
Maureen M.
3/23/18

Ashley helped us find what we need to renovate our school bathrooms. We are very excited to start this project and couldn't be happier with the process so far!

glennp51
Glenn P.
3/22/18

This is my first order.
I am completely satisfied with the way my order was handled. Will order again. Thanks

exceedc
Exceed C.
3/19/18

Katie Brant was great to work with! She answered all of my questions and was very friendly. I will definitely be purchasing all future hand dryers through ProDryers based solely on the customer service and the fact that you not only match prices but lower them further.

jimp200
Jim P.
3/16/18

Good afternoon,

Marianne Davis | Customer Care Specialist not only provided amazing customer service, but took the time to ask about our needs for products of future orders.
She also gave us a better rate than ordering online with other companies.
You have earned all our future business, Marianne!!!

Alana Irby
Calloway Contracting Group L.L.C.
4717-A Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
Office: 703-823-6601
Fax: 703-823-6735

danc161
Dan C.
3/15/18

My experience with ProDryers reaches far beyond five star. I needed immediate assistance and received the assistance of Casey Lynett who went way beyond the scope of her job description, the customer service was impeccable thank you guys so much for your assistance. You resolved the problem that we couldn't figure out what to do and obviously at the same time saved us some money.

angelikaa4
Angelika A.
3/15/18

Marianne was my sales rep! Great service and such professionalism! Thank you for all you do for us! The process with you was very easy going.

mikeq16
Mike Q.
3/15/18

Marianne was great, she guided me through the Website to find a Baby changing station that I could use for a project I am working on.

Questions? Get answers from the Prodryers staff and other customers.

Prodryers?