Review of HeatPressNation

Tel: 800-215-0894

robertc1259
Robert C.
3/14/19

I am pleased with my press. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm glad I decided to go for it. Shipping took about a week, but the product itself is great!

heathersc
Heathers C.
3/14/19

My heat press arrived damaged. The slide on one side was out of the track. It required a several hour investment of time to figure out how to fix it.

brenday13
Brenda Y.
3/14/19

completely satisfied with my heatpress but wouldn’t like to suggest more detailed instructions be included regarding set up and use.

uriyahw
Uriyah W.
3/13/19

Great product, works just as described. Would recommend if you are a start up shirt company and are printing up on a weekly basis!

keitha61
Keith A.
3/13/19

I am extremely happy and satisfied with this and every purches I've done with you all. Keep up the great work, you guys are awsome

franciscoi3
Francisco I.
3/12/19

I love that you can pick up your order at a store! I do wish they had free shipping though. I’m also happy they offer referbished products.

dw192
D W.
3/12/19

I had a question about the product I was looking at and emailed in through your site, but didn't hear back. Called instead and was on hold for over 15 minutes. Sounds like some additional staff might be in order.

sandrad273
Sandra D.
3/12/19

Glad to see my shipping went down this time. Love that you ship promptly and I have never had anything damaged.

martyc25
Marty C.
3/12/19

Call the 800 # with questions before ordering.
HAPPY with everything so far. I look forward to getting the press.

minec3
Mine C.
3/12/19

Simple and easy check out. Wish I could have had a coupon code, but other than that, I'm pleased. Waiting to see how long the shipping process is.

tyliyiahm
TyLiyiah M.
3/11/19

I am a beginner with using HTV, so I thought I'd try this site. I am very impressed with their materials, paper, and machines. This is a company I will be continuously purchasing from in the future.

jeffreyp136
Jeffrey P.
3/11/19

I shop at HeatPress Nation because they are like a one stop shop. You can find almost everything for your t-shirt business.

pabloc52
pablo c.
3/11/19

hopefully your product is the best , like how i was told and advised to shop from you guys..i was given positive advices to buy from u guys first!

amandaw267
Amanda W.
3/11/19

good shopping experience, but would like to know if stores have the items available online, instead of having to call. Office was closed so I couldn't make the call, so I'm crossing my fingers the item is in stock since I just bought it lol

dedicatedanthonyc
Dedicatedanthony C.
3/10/19

Wish the time of shipping was a little bit faster other than that I love shopping with heat press nation. Great for the deal and quality

sabrinak33
Sabrina K.
3/9/19

Overall, I'm happy with the product I received & the price was reasonable. The amount of shipping makes the product seem cheaper than it is since the overall cost is high. It's hard to compare apples to apples with other companies with that type of marketing scheme.

anonymousj356
anonymous J.
3/9/19

Shipping took much longer than we expected it to which delayed starting our business by a few weeks. The products themselves were what we expected, however the Expert 2 LX was below par in my opinion and we had to contact the support team a few times in order to get it operational which again delayed production.

jemirm
Jemir M.
3/9/19

Your website made my shopping experience fast and easy. Loaded with all of the info you need without being a clutter. Thank you!

jessicam670
Jessica M.
3/9/19

Great products, service and fair prices. Recently purchased the HPN Signature Series 16x20 Swing Away and I love it.

anonymoush360
anonymous H.
3/9/19

Overall a good experience I could not find all the products I needed I had to order my anti stick cover sheet from another website

kangl3
kang L.
3/9/19

Price went up $3.50 from last week or so on most of Siser product. But been using Siser since Jan and love them more than Cricut vinyls.

brianb471
Brian B.
3/8/19

This is a great place to order from. They really care about the customer and are very quick at getting back to you about any questions you have.

karenr308
Karen R.
3/8/19

I ordered these heat press pillows because the price was very reasonable for what you get. They are well made & should help when pressing vinyl on t-shirts & other items that are not flat.

terryz17
Terry Z.
3/8/19

I was very disappointed with the customer service representatives that I talked with on the phone concerning my order. It took entirely too long for my order and even though it was already purchased and monies taken. I was still not satisfied with the order being shipped late which caused me to lose orders.

ct80
C T.
3/8/19

I'm a new customer who's extremely excited about my 1st purchase with this company. So far so good. Everything was laid nicely and made my selection process effortless. The true test will be performed once it arrives.

Questions? Get answers from the HeatPressNation staff and other customers.

HeatPressNation?