Review of HeatPressNation

Tel: 800-215-0894

ilyay1
Ilya Y.
5/21/19

The Black sticker vinyl did not stick what so every to surfaces and when peeled off of casing it took white casing with it.

luciousb20
Lucious B.
5/21/19

I've been shopping with Heatpress Nation for sometime now. And always a pleasant experience. Shipping is usually pretty stealth as I'm wishing with this order...lol

deanp79
Dean P.
5/21/19

I just really like the products, the service, and the ease within which the transactions are processed.

guecos1
GUECO S.
5/20/19

HPN will forever be my #1 go to when I need supplies and equipment, the products are for real quality. None of that crappy poorly made bunch of junk others try to sell you.

janicew68
Janice W.
5/20/19

Love the customer service chat feature. It helped me answer a few questions while I was researching which heat press to purchase.

miguelv38
Miguel V.
5/20/19

I couldn't find coupon codes for the product I purchased and the online chat option didn't pop up for me today. One item was out of stock. Otherwise a good experience.

altt
Alt T.
5/19/19

Very efficient and fast. Called customer service several times for questions and help with equipment purchased. Never disappointed. They were very patient and kind. Super informative and professional. I really felt valued as a customer.

patricias718
Patricia S.
5/19/19

Love the company but wish I had purchased a different press. There wasn't a manual so it was frustrating trying to figure it out. I have to put foam between the hat and platen and the thing that holds the back down isn't very good. I still have to pull hat snug and hold it the whole time. Again, a manual could have shown me how to use the press but now I'm delayed because of searching for institutional videos on YouTube

edgara33
Edgar A.
5/19/19

i did my research then came to buy equiptment. it was simple i feel like i should have called in to find out more or get a recommendation on my cutter but i seen the one i bought on youtube used by another person STAN BANKS i didnt know how to give him credit. :(

antonios96
Antonio S.
5/19/19

Fast and easy shopping. Best options right out front for you to make a quick and easy decision to meet your needs.

monicai8
Monica I.
5/18/19

My orders take longer to receive even if you pay for Overnight shipping, I receive my order different days.

kardiok
Kardio K.
5/18/19

This was great!
The 10" htv is slightly shorter, so plan your image width to be more like 9"or 9.5"

tims474
Tim S.
5/17/19

all was a great price for what your getting out of it. calling with a employee was very helpful when i had a problem with my plotter. got things fixed in a heart beat.

carrieh57
Carrie H.
5/17/19

Heatpressnation is top notch. Great prices. They ALWAYS get my orders out quickly and I have been happy with all the products that have been ordered.

anitah92
Anita H.
5/17/19

I was not able to apply the discount code that I received, but the customer service and website has been easy to navigate.

sherriey1
Sherrie Y.
5/16/19

the experience has been good, prices are no higher than other places I've checked and delivery has been great...just one item I received was not what I was expecting

tawng
Tawn G.
5/15/19

I feel like I got what I paid for. I wanted a press that came from a company so if there was an issue I had somewhere with real people to contact (instead of the anonomous nature of -Amazon). I knew the features I wanted and I feel like this is a better quality machine. It was packaged up very well. I paid more for this press than I had for a different press I purchased off Amazon. That other press only lasted one year. I'm happy with my purchase and I'm happy to support a US based company.

annm609
Ann M.
5/15/19

Great experience so far--I never heard back from my email regarding 1/2" heat tape bumpy roll, but everything else is great!

michaell218
Michael L.
5/14/19

Disapointed there's no kind of instructions for using vinyl cutter. Such as the different vinyls the cutting and how to know what vinyl to use for csrtain applications and how to use transfer tape

plainjaner
Plainjane R.
5/14/19

Heatpress Nation was a 5 star. The product I ordered, PARODY Light and Dark, is questionable. This product was recommended by Melissa. I agree the colors seem to print brighter on the Parody sheets, but - - After ruining the first onesie, I watched YouTube videos. Three more onesies were ruined from the light Parody sheets. The first was my mistake with putting the design face up. I used my heatpress and a teflon sheet. No directions came with the two boxes of light and dark. After watching YouTube I put the design face down, then pressed. The design seemed to be on the onesie, but the paper would not come off the design. After ruining a total of four onesies, I feel I wasted my money. **Heatpress was set at 320 and pressed two at 12 seconds (I ruined one at this temperature.) and two at 20 seconds.

tammye34
Tammy E.
5/14/19

Everything went easy and smooth with transaction so far. Now I’m excited waiting for press to arrive. Than You!

joyceg108
Joyce G.
5/14/19

This is an order pick up. The service rep Mike was very nice to confirm that everything's in stock and will be ready in 15 min (quicker than my drive there)!

ryaned
Ryane D.
5/14/19

I liked this website because you can choose which colors of vinyl you would like. Amazon has a package for $25, which is less than I spent and I get more vinyl, but it doesn't allow you to choose colors. I do wish the minimum spent for free shipping was lower.

kathyd189
Kathy D.
5/14/19

Started an order, computer froze so I went to bed. This morning a nice note, that I had started an order, did I have a problem. No but nice reminder. Just placed the order. Thank you!

melissaq6
Melissa Q.
5/13/19

The products are great and the customer service is also great. The only problem I had was I ordered two different htv's and both were in stock when I ordered them but only one came in the order with a note saying the other was out of stock. It was resolved quickly and I ended up getting it within two days but it was for a job I had so I was panicked. They just need to update online better. Other then that I order all of the time and it's always a great experience.

Questions? Get answers from the HeatPressNation staff and other customers.

HeatPressNation?