Review of Print4Less

Tel: 301-548-0006
info@print4less.com

fredl97
8/14/18

Have been using the invoices that I ordered from Print 4 Less and I am very pleased with the quality of not only the printing but also the quality of the paper used for the invoices. The print is very crisp and the paper stock is heavy and durable.

Response from Fady J., Print4Less Representative
Thanks so much, Fred! We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you again soon.
Sincerely,
Heather & the Print4Less Team
kaylak15
12/21/16

Purchased some business forms for the first time from print4less.com. got the product in reasonable time, price a bit spendy but I was in need of them right away. After getting the product and technician using them in field after the 2nd day he said these forms are horrible they fall apart and I have to print super hard to get the 3rd copy to print on it. I emailed and called to see what they could do to help me, and all they said was on the next order you could order the other style that has the perforation instead of the glued edges. Wasn't even aware they had the same form in different styles. This really didn't help the situation, I still have forms that are half usable, and not too convenient, let alone unprofessional looking. I can't believe they didn't offer to replace my order, give me a discount, or give me my money back. Will never use this company again or refer to anyone. It's sad that its hard to find good customer quality and service these days.

Response from Fady J., Print4Less Representative
Hello there. Thank you again for your feedback.

To clarify, we did in fact offer a 50% discount on a new order.
The only reasons we could not give you a full refund is because you received the product you ordered in good condition and a timely fashion, with no printing errors.
The 50% discount we offered was a courtesy which we would have loved the opportunity to extend.

For further clarification, this is the message that appears on our website, on the page where you can order forms:

"Important Information
Please note that all forms are bound as loose sets, which means
that each set of the form is glued to itself, so to speak, but
all the sets are separate. They are not bound in books. With
that said, we have the option of binding the forms into books.
Please contact us first on instructions and quote.

Please also note that all forms are imprinted on the front
side only. However, we can print on the second side as well.
Please contact us first for a quote and instructions on how to
proceed. Thank you!

Larger Quantities
For quantities over 1000, please call or email for pricing."

Having said that, we certainly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and we wish we would have had the opportunity to get you the product you intended to order!
Sincerely,
Print4Less Team

Questions? Get answers from the Print4Less staff and other customers.

Print4Less?