PrestigeFlowers.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0344 310 5555
enquiries@prestigeflowers.co.uk

amandad246
7/4/19

If I could leave zero stars, I would. The flowers I ordered for next day delivery' were never delivered. Customer service said they didn't know where the flowers were' and offered me a £10 voucher for a £40 bouquet. I highly recommend using Interflora instead of this terrible business, I will never use them again. Absolute joke.

richards1335
6/29/19

Royal Mail say they "attempted delivery" delivery on the morning of Saturday 29 June 2109. Five people were in the house at the time and another delivery from another party arrived on the same morning with no problem. The flowers were returned to a Royal Mail office and are not available for collection. Three complaints were made to Mia at Prestige Flowers. On the basis that the flowers should last five days and two dats have been lost we asked for a refund of 40 per cent of the cost of the flowers plus the delivery charge for the Royal Mail's failure. This very reasonable suggested resolution was flatly refused by Moa at Prestige Flowers. Prestige Flowers guarantee of 100 per cent satisfaction is worthless. What company providing perishable goods would use the Royal Mail l owing the terms and arrangements of their "signed for" delivery service? Absolutely ridiculous and no fairness in trying to provide customer service.

garyh538
6/18/19

Poor customer service, poor delivery, under sized bunch of flowers , fleeced. See photo - suppose to be large - extra £10 but came smaller than medium bunch shown in advert on webpage .Avoid
Photo link not working

kimm626
6/17/19

Ordered bouquet which turned up a day late and was worse than anything I could have got from a petrol station. I complained - 22 emails and a week later I am still waiting for a promised replacement. They are based in Halifax which I acknowledge is some distance from London, however, their excuse is that it takes longer to deliver abroad!!!

darenl10
6/8/19

The worst experience ive ever had buying anything online.complete and utter waste of money and terrible customer service.I only gave 1 star because you cant give zero,avoid at all costs

waqasr
5/30/19

I ordered flowers for someone who was extremely unwell and had only days left, so it was really important to get good flowers sent to them, within 1 hour of placing my order around 9pm I sent an email asking if they could be shipped 1 day late OR at least delivered to the neighbour, and explained why and that it was for someone battling a sever illness, I received a response back quite quickly and was shocked that they were unable to do anything as they had already 'printed the label' so basically despite the flowers not being made yet or picked up by the courier they refused to help as it is too much inconvenience to reprint a label??!

When the flowers did finally arrive, which I now know seems to happen to a few people, I ordered the larger bouquet and the flowers looked like a cheaper lower quality version then the photo on the website, with a lot less flowers! It literally looked like the kind of flowers you would pick up from a petrol station but for 5x the price, again considering their lack of help and then having sub standard flowers being sent, I personally feel this company is only interested in making as much profit as they can and nothing else, would strongly recommend to think twice before ever buying from them!!

valerieb173
5/25/19

I ordered flowers from Prestige and ordered the large size. These were for a special friend who had just undergone surgery for breast cancer so wanted something very special.

You can see the website photo and what they actually got in the photos. They bore no resemblance to the size, quality or any other aspect of the photo displayed which was the medium size. The large should have been spectacular. I ordered a vase so they would be delivered in container - the vase was not delivered with the order.

They refunded the vase and offered a credit note that didn't cover the cheapest thing on their website.

I asked for the flowers to be re-delivered as ordered but they wouldn't even consider doing that and quoted chapter and verse from the "terms and conditions" that pretty much states if there is a problem it's your problem, not theirs.

Not impressed and I will never order from this company again.

ronp185
5/23/19

24 hours service is a farce. Incompetent bunch that hide behind excuses in small print !
Use the Experts or learn the hard way. They also consider Scotland and NI remote...so don't expect a delivery on time.

bubuc
5/20/19

irresponsible.
Bought flowers for sisters birthday with a congratulating message.
The flowers arrived but the message card was empty, while I sprcifically checked the option of "message" delivery as well. Now I jad to tell my sister myself that the flowers were from her family, which kinda destroys a mood of gifting flowers. When I wrote to the companu, they said something along the lines of "this is a done deal. sorry cant help you bye". I am not going to fight over half a dollar but you get the point of how they look at their customers.

philippaf28
5/16/19

Ordered flowers for a close families friend having lost their dad. They ignored delivery instructions on first delivery. So did not get delivered. 2nd recipient wasn't in as they will now not be around to accept flowers. Company completely unhelpful. It's now been on a van for 4 days! And they want me to send these flowers to to my friend. This isn't something nice to receive half dead flowers!! They will not give me a refund. Do not use this company. The other competition is much better and the customer service is brilliant

angelas474
5/10/19

my son and daughter in law sent a bouquet on 27.04.19 they arrived literally half dead and were not in anything to keep them damp/alive. Later I learnt they had cost £70+. The box of chocolates consisted of 4 chocolates! The flowers were completely dead within 3 days except for the carnations. On the same day I received a bouquet from Sainsbury's which cost £8.00 and are still alive and looked gorgeous. My family complained and I received another bouquet from Prestige and a larger box of chocolates but NO letter of apology. From my experience I suggest DON'T BOOK FLOWERS THROUGH THIS COMPANY

jenniferb796
4/3/19

The are a florist that has a website of flowers, but they don't guarantee you'll get that type of flower arrangement or anything near it. Just an equivalent to the cost (according to them). So basically you're saying here's my money give me whatever you want to claim is equivalent - even if it looks nothing like what is on the site. Not only that, if you call or email them about making specific substitutions, say for instance its a funeral, they tell you they can't do customizations or pretend they already printed the label for your order so they still get your money. So effectively they could send a happy birthday set of flowers to a funeral... Florists are suppose to be able to make arrangements and within reason take customizations. This one can't. They just take your money and send whatever crap they want.

Tip for consumers: Stay away - use another florist. It might be on their site & thy might claim it can be delivered on time, but its a fraud.

yvonner70
4/3/19

Had a beautiful rose bouquet from Prestige but within two days, despite treating them as told, they were dying! No response at all from Prestige! Roses I bought from Aldi for £2.05 lasted almost two weeks - disgusted with this company!!!
Update, after another email with photos I had a reply and an offer to replace my bouquet without argument. Awaiting the new flowers next week. So far this seems better.

andrewj230
4/3/19

I ordered a bouquet 3 days before mothering Sunday total cost 28.49,they were not delivered. Still waiting for either a full refund or a replacement bouquet.customer service not replying to emails now very disappointed seeing as they have 28.50 of mine and my Mum dosent have her flowers do not use this company.

lukek48
4/2/19

Ordered flowers for my Wife for our anniversary they arrived Day late the gift card was blank despite being charged for message had ordered balloon I had emailed asking for love or anniversary balloon got told could not choose but appropriate one be sent they sent a Mother's Day balloon for our anniversary . The roses are half dead be lucky if they survive the night . Complete waste of money

bernadinec1
4/1/19

I should have read these comments before. My son just wanted to make Mother's Day special and ordered from them. When the flowers arrived they were of bad quality and rubbish. Prestige flowers just keeps sending their standard email of how to take of them and cutting them at an angle and all nonsense like we don't know how to look after flowers. They refused to refund and offering a £5.00 credit note which I'm not interested in because I'm never going to order again from them. I sent them photos and they still keep saying that the flowers are fresh. The flowers are not worth £20.00 at all but prestige flowers still keep saying that their flowers are fresh and this rarely happens. After reading all these reviews this seems like a standard email they send out to everyone. They should be ashamed of themselves for spoiling so many mums Mother's Day. Really disappointed and disgusted with prestige flowers. Will never order again.

denisem369
3/31/19

Nothing like the picture advertised. Sent an email to them and it seems they have a auto response to say how to care the flowers. Quality of flowers looks blah, no presentation what's so ever. First time using them and will be my last. I'll stick to inter flora whom I'm accustom dealing with. See the below picture of what arrived to my Mother on Mother's Day.

kristinak52
3/31/19

I've bought nice flowers for my mother or what I thought were toing to be nice flowers and what sue got was completely opposite. The bouquet looked nothing like on the picture. Roses were different colour, the other flowers should have been opened and bright yellow and instead they were all closed so the idea of the flowers to brighten the room and make it fresh and sunny is out the door. The shape of the bouquet is different. Basically very disappointed and after I've emailed a complaint saying all of the above I get a response advising how to make roses look a bit fresher. Honestly besides delivery being on time I got nothing nice to say..

matthews504
3/31/19

Wish I had read these reviews before. Ordered Mother's day flowers that arrived on time, but roses half dead and other flowers crushed. Despite shipping material being in perfect condition. My mother said "better off buying from local garage and that worst flowers received in 25 years". All very disappointing especially on this day for the receiver.

kathrynb148
3/29/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. APPALLING QUALITY OF FLOWERS.HALF DEAD NO CHOCOLATES.
SPENT £60 ON A BOUQUET THAT ARRIVED WITH DEAD PETALS!
NOT PREPARED TO DO ANYTHING TO PUT RIGHT A DIAMOND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BOUQUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christineb357
3/26/19

Did not deliver on promised day, nightmare to chase royal Mail for delivery. Customer service not helpful or interested. Wasted 2 days chasing up and still the flowers haven't arrived. Lots of churned out e mails saying I should have read the small print which basically says " nothing here guaranteed".
Go elsewhere, shambles of an organisation.

lorrainec170
3/13/19

My son who lives in America sent me flowers for my birthday and was promised they would get to me on my birthday as I was going to be away for a couple of days.. we were both gutted they didn't arrive to the following day and were left at our front door to the elements!!.. flowers were nice and fresh though thanks to our neighbour who took them in until I got home.. I dread to think what state they would have been in..

charmaineh8
3/8/19

So I ordered my nan some flowers for her 80th. Glad I was at hers on the arrival of the DEAD BOUQUET! HAlf the flowers weren't the right ones they were substitutes and they were all literally dead! Nothing like the photo I ordered. Can't even compare the 2! Went for the Paris bouQuet! More like swamp bouquet!Full of green leafs, brown dead roses, snapped floppy lilies. Wow what a gutter! Demanded refund but they said I can only have a replacement. So will review tomorrows da vinci bouquet which she reluctantly gave as a replacement she was really splitting hairs over a 5er! Paid £45 for the dead bunch today. Waiting for the £60 replacement tomorrow will keep you posted! If I could rate as a 0 star I would! Pics of Paris bouquet vs my swamp bouquet!

Tip for consumers: Don't use. Avoid!

nikih14
2/25/19

Flowers from daughter for my birthday delivered to wrong address and left out in snow for over a day. Emailed with picture as only lasted a couple of days eventually agreed they would send another bouquet but when waited in all day didnt turn up and emailed them they sent a picture of the front door where delivered and of the box of flowers behind the bin. This was not my house now they wont respond to emails

stephenn220
2/19/19

I don't need to put an explanation as all the other reviews say it all to be honest but I've uploaded the flowers I got for my wife on valentines day (cost £40) and the other photos of roses my daughter received from her boyfriend he bought from Marks & Spencer (cost £15.99).
The contrast is pretty dramatic in price and quality (and my daughter had even forgotten to water hers!!! And they're still perfect!!

Shame on you Prestige Flowers!!!!!!!

They come with your postman. Hope yours is better than what I wasted £45 on as a gift for my nan. I ordered the paris bouquet it was all dead and more like a swamp bouquet

By Charmaine H.

Questions? Get answers from the PrestigeFlowers.co.uk staff and other customers.

21 Photos for PrestigeFlowers.co.uk