PrestigeFlowers.co.uk reviews

enquiries@prestigeflowers.co.uk

bubuc
5/20/19

irresponsible.
Bought flowers for sisters birthday with a congratulating message.
The flowers arrived but the message card was empty, while I sprcifically checked the option of "message" delivery as well. Now I jad to tell my sister myself that the flowers were from her family, which kinda destroys a mood of gifting flowers. When I wrote to the companu, they said something along the lines of "this is a done deal. sorry cant help you bye". I am not going to fight over half a dollar but you get the point of how they look at their customers.

philippaf28
5/16/19

Ordered flowers for a close families friend having lost their dad. They ignored delivery instructions on first delivery. So did not get delivered. 2nd recipient wasn't in as they will now not be around to accept flowers. Company completely unhelpful. It's now been on a van for 4 days! And they want me to send these flowers to to my friend. This isn't something nice to receive half dead flowers!! They will not give me a refund. Do not use this company. The other competition is much better and the customer service is brilliant

angelas474
5/10/19

my son and daughter in law sent a bouquet on 27.04.19 they arrived literally half dead and were not in anything to keep them damp/alive. Later I learnt they had cost £70+. The box of chocolates consisted of 4 chocolates! The flowers were completely dead within 3 days except for the carnations. On the same day I received a bouquet from Sainsbury's which cost £8.00 and are still alive and looked gorgeous. My family complained and I received another bouquet from Prestige and a larger box of chocolates but NO letter of apology. From my experience I suggest DON'T BOOK FLOWERS THROUGH THIS COMPANY

jenniferb796
4/3/19

The are a florist that has a website of flowers, but they don't guarantee you'll get that type of flower arrangement or anything near it. Just an equivalent to the cost (according to them). So basically you're saying here's my money give me whatever you want to claim is equivalent - even if it looks nothing like what is on the site. Not only that, if you call or email them about making specific substitutions, say for instance its a funeral, they tell you they can't do customizations or pretend they already printed the label for your order so they still get your money. So effectively they could send a happy birthday set of flowers to a funeral... Florists are suppose to be able to make arrangements and within reason take customizations. This one can't. They just take your money and send whatever crap they want.

Tip for consumers: Stay away - use another florist. It might be on their site & thy might claim it can be delivered on time, but its a fraud.

yvonner70
4/3/19

Had a beautiful rose bouquet from Prestige but within two days, despite treating them as told, they were dying! No response at all from Prestige! Roses I bought from Aldi for £2.05 lasted almost two weeks - disgusted with this company!!!
Update, after another email with photos I had a reply and an offer to replace my bouquet without argument. Awaiting the new flowers next week. So far this seems better.

andrewj230
4/3/19

I ordered a bouquet 3 days before mothering Sunday total cost 28.49,they were not delivered. Still waiting for either a full refund or a replacement bouquet.customer service not replying to emails now very disappointed seeing as they have 28.50 of mine and my Mum dosent have her flowers do not use this company.

lukek48
4/2/19

Ordered flowers for my Wife for our anniversary they arrived Day late the gift card was blank despite being charged for message had ordered balloon I had emailed asking for love or anniversary balloon got told could not choose but appropriate one be sent they sent a Mother's Day balloon for our anniversary . The roses are half dead be lucky if they survive the night . Complete waste of money

bernadinec1
4/1/19

I should have read these comments before. My son just wanted to make Mother's Day special and ordered from them. When the flowers arrived they were of bad quality and rubbish. Prestige flowers just keeps sending their standard email of how to take of them and cutting them at an angle and all nonsense like we don't know how to look after flowers. They refused to refund and offering a £5.00 credit note which I'm not interested in because I'm never going to order again from them. I sent them photos and they still keep saying that the flowers are fresh. The flowers are not worth £20.00 at all but prestige flowers still keep saying that their flowers are fresh and this rarely happens. After reading all these reviews this seems like a standard email they send out to everyone. They should be ashamed of themselves for spoiling so many mums Mother's Day. Really disappointed and disgusted with prestige flowers. Will never order again.

denisem369
3/31/19

Nothing like the picture advertised. Sent an email to them and it seems they have a auto response to say how to care the flowers. Quality of flowers looks blah, no presentation what's so ever. First time using them and will be my last. I'll stick to inter flora whom I'm accustom dealing with. See the below picture of what arrived to my Mother on Mother's Day.

kristinak52
3/31/19

I've bought nice flowers for my mother or what I thought were toing to be nice flowers and what sue got was completely opposite. The bouquet looked nothing like on the picture. Roses were different colour, the other flowers should have been opened and bright yellow and instead they were all closed so the idea of the flowers to brighten the room and make it fresh and sunny is out the door. The shape of the bouquet is different. Basically very disappointed and after I've emailed a complaint saying all of the above I get a response advising how to make roses look a bit fresher. Honestly besides delivery being on time I got nothing nice to say..

matthews504
3/31/19

Wish I had read these reviews before. Ordered Mother's day flowers that arrived on time, but roses half dead and other flowers crushed. Despite shipping material being in perfect condition. My mother said "better off buying from local garage and that worst flowers received in 25 years". All very disappointing especially on this day for the receiver.

kathrynb148
3/29/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. APPALLING QUALITY OF FLOWERS.HALF DEAD NO CHOCOLATES.
SPENT £60 ON A BOUQUET THAT ARRIVED WITH DEAD PETALS!
NOT PREPARED TO DO ANYTHING TO PUT RIGHT A DIAMOND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BOUQUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christineb357
3/26/19

Did not deliver on promised day, nightmare to chase royal Mail for delivery. Customer service not helpful or interested. Wasted 2 days chasing up and still the flowers haven't arrived. Lots of churned out e mails saying I should have read the small print which basically says " nothing here guaranteed".
Go elsewhere, shambles of an organisation.

lorrainec170
3/13/19

My son who lives in America sent me flowers for my birthday and was promised they would get to me on my birthday as I was going to be away for a couple of days.. we were both gutted they didn't arrive to the following day and were left at our front door to the elements!!.. flowers were nice and fresh though thanks to our neighbour who took them in until I got home.. I dread to think what state they would have been in..

charmaineh8
3/8/19

So I ordered my nan some flowers for her 80th. Glad I was at hers on the arrival of the DEAD BOUQUET! HAlf the flowers weren't the right ones they were substitutes and they were all literally dead! Nothing like the photo I ordered. Can't even compare the 2! Went for the Paris bouQuet! More like swamp bouquet!Full of green leafs, brown dead roses, snapped floppy lilies. Wow what a gutter! Demanded refund but they said I can only have a replacement. So will review tomorrows da vinci bouquet which she reluctantly gave as a replacement she was really splitting hairs over a 5er! Paid £45 for the dead bunch today. Waiting for the £60 replacement tomorrow will keep you posted! If I could rate as a 0 star I would! Pics of Paris bouquet vs my swamp bouquet!

Tip for consumers: Don't use. Avoid!

nikih14
2/25/19

Flowers from daughter for my birthday delivered to wrong address and left out in snow for over a day. Emailed with picture as only lasted a couple of days eventually agreed they would send another bouquet but when waited in all day didnt turn up and emailed them they sent a picture of the front door where delivered and of the box of flowers behind the bin. This was not my house now they wont respond to emails

stephenn220
2/19/19

I don't need to put an explanation as all the other reviews say it all to be honest but I've uploaded the flowers I got for my wife on valentines day (cost £40) and the other photos of roses my daughter received from her boyfriend he bought from Marks & Spencer (cost £15.99).
The contrast is pretty dramatic in price and quality (and my daughter had even forgotten to water hers!!! And they're still perfect!!

Shame on you Prestige Flowers!!!!!!!

mrt109
2/16/19

Ordered flowers to be delivered on valentine's day, they turned up a day late. The quality of the flowers was poor, they looked dried out. Guess that's what happens when flowers are out of water for days! Contacted their support team and all I got was, sorry this happens. Will never use again

neilm216
2/14/19

Spent over £50 for a few flowers that I could of brought for £5 anywhere else not only that there half dead buds broken off and non of the other stuff that was supposed to be with it will not use again completely disgusting

jacquil14
2/11/19

All I can say is what an embarrassment. I ordered flowers to be delivered for my cousins birthday. What she received and what I actually ordered were two completely different stories....ordered a bunch of flowers, she received a handful and looked nothing like the web site picture. Only good point was that they were at least delivered on the correct day. Will never use this company again. Pictures show what I ordered and what was actually received

janeb327
2/5/19

Didn't arrive on time and they don't care. The customer service department are just there to deflect complaints. Don't believe the adverts they don't guarantee to deliver on time.

aparnat3
1/21/19

I've had such a negative experience dealing with this company and their courier partner, dx delivery. I ordered flowers for boyfriend's birthday which never got delivered on the day. Then they lied about not finding the address and having insufficient information. I made sure they had the correct address and a telephone contact for the recipient and the flowers were still not delivered THREE days after the original delivery date AND no reasonable explanation given! Customer support from the courier guys was the worst ever! They didn't seem to care that they were going to deliver STALE flowers three days after someone's birthday. We still haven't received the delivery even as I write this review!

karols15
1/15/19

Negative experience. I payed for next day delivery. From next morning me and my wife got messages about comming parcel. She expected surprise for our anniversary. Courier came after 3 days. Customer service tried to tell me that it was not their fault. They sent me point form their conditions that they do not give 100 percent of guarantee for next day delivery. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

kevino126
12/30/18

AVOID!
Ordered flowers and delivery failed twice. Prestige said they would send another delivery the following week. They blamed Royal Mail. They didn't send the other order but redelivered the original a week older! They also omitted a Vase, Chocolates & Wine. Again they blamed Royal Mail. Now they refuse to answer emails.
AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!!

julieb670
12/30/18

Really unhappy with quality and delivery of flowers that arrived for our family in Scotland by Prestige Flowers.
They never arrived on 24th December as requested (arrived on 27th Dec) and our Daughter in Law said that she could tell they had been packaged for a while as they had started to turn.
No pictures where taken as by the time Prestige asked for them the flowers were in the bin! I realise that people must try it on with them all the time but certainly not something I would do unless unhappy with product and service.
They have since first posting this review and complaining to them come back and said they would re send flowers

They come with your postman. Hope yours is better than what I wasted £45 on as a gift for my nan. I ordered the paris bouquet it was all dead and more like a swamp bouquet

By Charmaine H.

Questions? Get answers from the PrestigeFlowers.co.uk staff and other customers.

18 Photos for PrestigeFlowers.co.uk