PrestigeFlowers.co.uk

PrestigeFlowers.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.08 stars from 195 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PrestigeFlowers.co.uk also ranks 173rd among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with PrestigeFlowers.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• On my last 'chase up' email I could see on their system my case had been closed by the customer service rep -
  • The flowers I ordered for next day delivery' were never delivered.
How would you rate PrestigeFlowers.co.uk?

“Flowers”

margaret H.
10/2/18

First time ordering from you.Ordering was easy ,nice selection,delivery good.Flowers arrived lovely and fresh.My sister was pleased with them.Will order from you again.

“75% flowers dead next day”

Brenda J.
1/27/20

Ordered 30 roses. Delivered on Monday. 75% dead on Tuesday. All dead on Wednesday. After 23 emails Prestige sent a small bunch of 15 flowers 2 were headless. Now not answering my emails. Poor customer service. Would not use this company again or recommend it.

customer service (69) day delivery (25) 3 days (12) mothers day (12) delivery date (9) royal mail (14) 4 days (9) company (80) bouquet (51) 48 hours (5) 2 days (7) wedding anniversary (6)
brendaj223
January 27th, 2020
heatherv104
March 21st, 2020
Had a subscription. Chocolates missing in first order. In last delivery received more of same months flowers but some stems broken, some had stems so short they couldn't be used as wouldn't reach into a vase, several stems were thin, drawn and droopy, and flower heads were really small. When contacted the company customer value and service was poor in my view.
neild113
March 24th, 2020
Flowers ordered to come on Sat. 21/3/20, by Sun. 22/3/20 half were dead . Very disappointed. No response from Prestige Flowers .
andrewm875
March 23rd, 2020
If the flowers are important in any way whatsoever, I would order them from another source.
I had a very disappointing experience and their customer support was the same as their flowers...just appalling.
Don't take my word for it, see for yourself (cost: £40.62).
scottk107
February 14th, 2020
Disgraceful company dont deliver what you have ordered, no refund, no service, a credit card claim will be made.

Avoid at all costs
neilb174
March 2nd, 2020
Valentine's day delivery didn't arrive and instead arrived the following monday, looking a bit browned and worse for wear.
I ended up buying my girlfriend an additional bunch of flowers from elsewhere for valentine's.
Prestige Flowers were unwilling to offer any refund and didn't seem to understand the grief it caused me, so wont be using them again!
steved715
February 17th, 2020
Valentine's day. No show! Customer services. "Award winning company" no help. But very polite. I took the time, effort and money to put a massive smile on my wife's face to be utterly let down. The end result? Sorry here is a refund, no flowers and a £10 voucher. So to redeem it I have to spend more dosh on a company I have no faith in. My advice. Pay more and go elsewhere.
cassiek19
February 26th, 2020
Totally awful company!! I didn't receive my flowers at all!! They were a surprise for my sister on Valentine's Day and they just didn't turn up. When I emailed the company they were implying that I was lying and refused me a refund ! Instead of looking into it. They wanted to send them again but if it's 4 days after the occasion there's no point and they don't deserve my custom ! They went back and fourth with me for a week as they were refusing to understand that I wanted a refund as I didn't receive the product like any other normal online company. Eventually after a week of stress with them saying no they gave me a refund. All of a sudden when I asked for proof of delivery. Something doge there I think. Awful customers service ! If you want to pay for flowers that don't arrive and the company basically steal your money then order from this company!!
sebs11
February 13th, 2020
very dry, dead flowers received- customer service is SIMPLY APPALLING !! Don't use these guys; just go to a local florist and pick the best quality flowers you'd like; and will cost you 1/2 price!! AND save you destroy your neurons...
josiew10
January 20th, 2020
Disgusting in what I received - I want a refund.
This is a perfect case for BBC RIP OFF BRITAIN! I don't want a replacement as the birthday has been and gone and already ordered a replacement in your website. Refund my money it's simple.
johnr2147
March 22nd, 2020
I purchased flowers for mothering Sunday only to be informed, on the day, that they would be delivered on the following Monday. The did nothing to address this or reimburse me in anyway, only claiming that they couldn't guarantee a particular date of delivery. All this despite advertising these flowers for mother's day! What is the point of this company?!
tatyanab14
February 3rd, 2020
I ordered dozen red roses on behalf on an old gentleman for his wife for their 56th wedding anniversary.
The bouquet was delivered late afternoon by Royal mail. No option to change or choose the carrier as well as delivery time, so you just hope it will come on the day you ordered it to arrive.
The bouquet was a great disappointment - short stems with small heads, looked just like cheap supermarket flowers with added greenery tied into the slim bouquet. Nothing like "prestige" or even just an individual florist, and definitely not worth the price paid for it.
I let the customer service know that I am not happy with it, but their response was that they cannot refund, and their "Customer Satisfaction Guarantee" means that they will send me a new bouquet at no extra charge. I explained who the flowers were for and that they don't need another bunch, the answer was that they will give me free flowers on my next order. The question is - would I order from them again? There is obviously no high standards in either their product or their customer service, so my answer will be - NO.
elisabethm72
February 17th, 2020
Yet AGAIN the flowers did not turn up on time, even though I ordered them a month ago as they were for Denmark. This second bouquet was an apology for their mistake for not delivering flowers to a family friend who had suffered a bereavement. Why I agreed to trust them with flowers for my uncles 85th I will never know.
This was supposed to be their goodwill gesture, their way to prove to me that I could trust and rely on their services. When after having to Google a contact number for Prestige Flowers it was an overseas call centre with extremely rude uninterested staff.
I will never buy from them again but I can assure you I will make this review available to every social media platform and Review site as possible.

Tip for consumers: Do not trust the flowers will arrive on the day promised

davidd1498
DO NOT USE !! EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE
Wished I had read the reviews on here before I ordered. Ordered flowers and chocs for Valentines day. THEY STILL HAVE NOT ARRIVED. When I check the Royal Mail Tracking it says that they are located at the DORSET MAIL DEPOT ?????? I wanted delivery to ESSEX !!!! WHY the hell are they coming from Dorset ????? FFS. I have emailed them 5 times now and received 4 emails back from 2 different people asking the same damn questions. I have requested a full refund ....lets see what happens. Extremely disappointed and my fiance is livid and upset .... thinking I had forgotten her. I have to wait till she gets home and show her the order, confirmation and today's emails to convince her I never forgot her. I ORDERED THIS LAST SATURDAY SO WHERE IS THE PROBLEM ? After reading the other poor reviews on here and if I do not receive a full refund quickly, I will be going to trading standards and the ombudsman. A company with this poor record should not be able to trade. AND PRESTIGE, before you reply with "please email your concern to us", I have done this ....... JUST REFUND MY MONEY.
lorrainec170
March 13th, 2019
My son who lives in America sent me flowers for my birthday and was promised they would get to me on my birthday as I was going to be away for a couple of days.. we were both gutted they didn't arrive to the following day and were left at our front door to the elements!!.. flowers were nice and fresh though thanks to our neighbour who took them in until I got home.. I dread to think what state they would have been in..
nathanb280
January 16th, 2020
I ordered flowers for our anniversary which were not delivered on the day. I received an email that night, apologising and advising that the courier service was unable to deliver that day and would be delivered the following day.

The following day, the flowers were not delivered again. I emailed and they apologised and asked if I wanted to cancel the deliver or have them delivered on day 3.

I responded saying we were leaving the UK that day and to cancel the order. The following day, they advised that the flowers had been delivered (by which stage we had left the country).

Tip for consumers: Don’t

augustinm12
December 4th, 2019
i feel like stupid !!! order number 2707943!!!
I order a luxury flowers for my wife to arrive at work as we celebrate 5years and i order same day delivery as was advertised on the website but surprised she didnt recieved as the flowers was not for same day was needed 3days for delivery.i call customer service and we find a solution with delivery next day by 15.00 and surprised is 17.00and she didnt received nothing .Thank you guys...before i use to bw a good customer now i see my self to change the road!!!!shame
jamess2776
February 14th, 2020
Given that today is valentines what use is a future date. It is not acceptable and I am really angry at how I have been treated. I feel robbed.
lb543
February 27th, 2020
Diabolical!
Diabolical!! Please don't fall for the reasonable prices. Both myself AND my friend had awful experiences and although I paid the £10 for a year's delivery costs I will never use this company again nor will my friend. Flowers were ordered three weeks prior to the birthday for which they were purchased as I was going on holiday. They were delivered the day after I ordered them NOT for when I asked for them to be delivered. I checked and double checked that I had clicked the correct date.
When I questioned the customer services person I was told that I was sent confirmation. This is true however there was no delivery date on the confirmation. You have to go into the tracking link to see the delivery date and since I wasn't going to be tracking them for THREE WEEKS I had no reason to click the link.
Pathetic customer service. No help given just the we don't care now that we've got your money!'
Prestige ... you ruined my birthday surprise and could give a monkeys! I'll be posting this on every review site I can find and my friend will be reviewing you too!
denisem369
March 31st, 2019
Nothing like the picture advertised. Sent an email to them and it seems they have a auto response to say how to care the flowers. Quality of flowers looks blah, no presentation what's so ever. First time using them and will be my last. I'll stick to inter flora whom I'm accustom dealing with. See the below picture of what arrived to my Mother on Mother's Day.
stephenn220
February 19th, 2019
I don't need to put an explanation as all the other reviews say it all to be honest but I've uploaded the flowers I got for my wife on valentines day (cost £40) and the other photos of roses my daughter received from her boyfriend he bought from Marks & Spencer (cost £15.99).
The contrast is pretty dramatic in price and quality (and my daughter had even forgotten to water hers!!! And they're still perfect!!

Shame on you Prestige Flowers!!!!!!!
nigelm51
March 7th, 2020
Responsive to my complaint regarding very poor Red roses delivered Valentines day for my wife at a steep £40. They replaced however these were also substandard - not terrible but also not great. They even offered tips to repair the flowers! I provided photos and they offered £10 voucher as though all I really wanted was free flowers and a discount. All I really wanted was some premium flowers and was prepared to pay. Not good value and finally realised I was talking to an AI machine on the email with no intake of my comments and a repeated £10 voucher offer. I'm off to my local florist! If I bought a new Aston Martin I wouldn't expect to have to get some dents repaired!
zahraz3
January 28th, 2020
PLEASE DONT USE THIS WEBSITE
THEY ARE SCAMMERS - I PAID SO MUCH FOR FLOWERS AND THEY HAVEN'T BEEN DELIVERED YET AND I AM UNABLE TO TRACK MY ORDER. THIS IS A SCAM. CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESNT EVEN RESPOND. I WANT A REFUND OF MY ORDER.
josephineb49
September 28th, 2019
Warning, "next day delivery" means nothing. They are using post office not a courier & when things go wrong they have no control, nor do they take any accountability. The 100% no quibble satisfaction guarantee is an outright lie. I complained about flowers not being delivered & got a standard email quoting small print with no attempt at resolution .
christineb357
March 26th, 2019
Did not deliver on promised day, nightmare to chase royal Mail for delivery. Customer service not helpful or interested. Wasted 2 days chasing up and still the flowers haven't arrived. Lots of churned out e mails saying I should have read the small print which basically says " nothing here guaranteed".
Go elsewhere, shambles of an organisation.

And such a poor customer service attitude. They made a mistake and blame me ......

By Ronald C.

They come with your postman. Hope yours is better than what I wasted £45 on as a gift for my nan. I ordered the paris bouquet it was all dead and more like a swamp bouquet

By Charmaine H.

Sorry mate looks like they just dont give a F***K

By Unhappy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PrestigeFlowers.co.uk staff and other customers.

Prestige Flowers is voted #1 for next day flower delivery and Review Florist UK Editor's Choice. Flowers delivered with FREE chocolates. Free delivery on select bouquets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PrestigeFlowers.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.1
Have a question about PrestigeFlowers.co.uk?