Prestige Flowers

Trustpilot
4.4 / 5
Reviews.io
1.3 / 5

Prestige Flowers has a consumer rating of 1.09 stars from 287 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Prestige Flowers most frequently mention customer service, next day and royal mail problems. Prestige Flowers ranks 213th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 3.7%

No positive highlights yet

• AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AUTOMATED WHEN TRIED TO COMPLAIN.
  • Next day delivery every excuse under the sun about why there was no delivery, Nevermind next day delivery.
How would you rate Prestige Flowers?

“Prompt delivery”

Janis K.
8/6/21

I was sceptical when it reached nearly 6pm for my next day delivery flowers but sure enough they appeared with Royal Mail. The flowers are beautiful although the bunch is a little small for the cost

“Don't use, waste of money!”

Gabriel T.
4/27/21

I ordered the flowers and they don't look anything like the pictures ok the website + they are almost dead! They look 4-5 days old in no water! Dry as a bone! I will never order flowers from them again! £19.99 flowers + £5.99 delivery charge with Royal Mail! Royal Mail! They can't even deliver their own paycheck on time! Yet alone a flowers order for my wife's B-day In what world do these flowers look like the ones advertised! I feel scammed!

customer service (86) day delivery (30) delivery date (10)
gabrielt71
April 27th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don't! Keep your £ and go Tesco, better flowers at lower price!!!

Products used:
Flowers! Very disappointed in the hand of weeds I received!

janeh564
September 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Do not use this so called florist if you want nice flowers delivered on time.
Ordered a large bouquet for my mother in laws birthday, weeks in advance. Flowers arrived 2 days late, in a battered box, some of the flowers dead and wilted.
I contacted customer services who expected a 90 year old woman to take a photograph of the flowers received and send it to them. No refund offered. They did offer a small voucher, but as I will never ever use them again it's pretty useless. Really shoddy and the worst customer service I have ever had.

ianm517
February 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

In addition to the flowers, I paid over £30 for Champagne. Received instead cheap sparkling wine.
Upon contacting the organisation, a representative called Ashleigh offered me a voucher for £15 off my next order. It would appear complaints are viewed as sales opportunities to increase orders.
Up until this point, over the last two weeks I had paid in excess of £250 for three separate orders from this organisation.
Completely dishonest.
I will not be using this business in future

Tip for consumers:
My concern is that the advertising is not representative of the product. Be careful.
From my experience it would appear this business does not offer refunds.

Flowers and champagne

joo52
October 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered flowers for next day delivery for my mother's birthday spending £40. Flowers did not arrive at all. They mixed and combined billing address with delivery address and would not take any ownership. Refuses to provide proof of delivery information I provided to them. Spoke to Royal Mail and they confirmed this company do it often. Customer service is by email. Refused a refund only offered £10 voucher will never ever use them again so the voucher is pointless. Avoid this company if you don't want any disappointments.

janisk49
August 6th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Be patient if you’ve requested next day delivery as it can be late in the day

emilye228
June 5th, 2021

Look nothing like the picture!
I'm horrified I have spent £33 on these, Tesco flowers would look x1000 just as good. They look half dead and lifeless. They have zero shape, I'm actually embarrassed I have send these as a gift. Bare in mind I have a fractured neck and cannot leave the house, thought these would be a nice present for my mum and they arrive in this state. The box they arrived in made them all squashed. DO NOT BUY.

simons274
February 1st, 2021

Ordered large bunch of flowers for wife's birthday, got them early that day, good start, also children sent a rose from Prestige, 2 days later that died and flowers were in such a mess, look liked someone walked all over them. 4 emails, no answers, Please don't waste your money with this lot. Better from the Supermarket and Garages.

Good to tell others

None through flowers away

marks3395
February 12th, 2021

Emailed company but re response after a week
No tel no to ring so went through auto chat which stated they didn't havre my order details so stood be connected to real person.
Queue was shown as 75 mins but after half an he was next in line. Connected to someone called Mia... quess what no response! What A waste of my time. Won't ever use again

petej92
September 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

Really unhappy with the quantity and quality of flowers provided; paid for an upgraded bouquet, totalling more than £40; what was sent (in the mail, not provided by a local florist as advertised...) equates to a sub-£10 supermarket bouquet, squeezed into a shoebox. Absolutely disgusted.

Avoid, go elsewhere

brendaj223
January 27th, 2020

Ordered 30 roses. Delivered on Monday. 75% dead on Tuesday. All dead on Wednesday. After 23 emails Prestige sent a small bunch of 15 flowers 2 were headless.
Now not answering my emails. Poor customer service. Would not use this company again or recommend it.

heatherv104
March 21st, 2020

Had a subscription. Chocolates missing in first order. In last delivery received more of same months flowers but some stems broken, some had stems so short they couldn't be used as wouldn't reach into a vase, several stems were thin, drawn and droopy, and flower heads were really small. When contacted the company customer value and service was poor in my view.

neild113
March 24th, 2020

Flowers ordered to come on Sat. 21/3/20, by Sun. 22/3/20 half were dead. Very disappointed. No response from Prestige Flowers.

katrinah126
November 28th, 2020

I'm not one for leaving reviews but don't waste your money ordering here. Ordered two of their Haute collection, spending over a 100 pounds so not the cheap range. Said they could deliver Friday neither turned up. One not delivered apparently due to adverse weather, what a load of rubbish. The person receiving was out walking in these adverse weather conditions.
The second delivery apparently no one was home, again load of rubbish and no card left to go collect.
The flowers looked okay but by no means 50 pounds worth.

jaynem68
May 27th, 2020

Twice in a week the flowers I ordered didn't arrive. First ones 9 days late and dead. Replacement ones didn't arrive on the requested date either.
Very poor customer service and attitude.
I advised by email and confirmed non delivery on both ocassions and just got sent further tracking links that wouldn't even open.
I'll never use Prestige again. The service they advertise isn't fit for purpose...

Avoid Prestige

Products used:
None as the flowers weren't delivered..
Twice !

faustaa2
July 13th, 2020

Did not deliver on the promised day. I ordered flowers for a loved ones birthday and at no point did they mention that it will be sent via Royal Mail. If I had known this, I would have never ordered! Prestige sent the flowers to Royal Mail on Sunday. Royal Mail processes nothing on a Sunday. So my flowers are sitting in some box and wilting. Birthday ruined! Still awaiting a response from Prestige... at this point I do believe that their name should be changed to something more fitting to their service standards...

chrisr1074
December 14th, 2020

This company don't deliver their own products or make use of a courier that will deliver throughout the day, despite charging a significant fee for postage. Instead they use Royal Mail, meaning they have no control over when your order will arrive.

As with many of the other negative reviews here, my order is, at this present moment of writing, in a Royal Mail sorting office, where it has been for the past 24 hours, going rotten. The order is now late and so the sentiment of receiving surprise flowers has been ruined.

Although Prestige making use of Royal Mail to do their guaranteed deliveries (even though the delivery with Royal Mail cannot be guaranteed) is ridiculous enough, the fact that they only put the order out for delivery after 5pm on a Saturday, according to the tracking information, further compounds the stupidity. I made the order more than a fortnight in advance.

My advice would be to shop around for another company that understands the prime value of such a business is the sentiment that it provides, by taking care of their own delivery or by using a reputable courier that delivers throughout the day, rather than letting Prestige ruin any surprise gesture you have intended by being totally careless with the fundamental part of their business. The negative reviews are mostly about the same issue. Clearly this company are not getting the message.

nicolab103
August 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

Imagine paying for these, that is what was suppose to be delivered and this is what was delivered. Paid for next day delivery and also ordered birthday balloons which didn't come... total rip of and scamming people. Won't even reply to my e. Mails... fuming over these... embarrassed that my name is even on the card with these flowers, I paid for medium size bouquet... never would I use this service again... Prestige Flowers...

andrewm875
March 23rd, 2020

If the flowers are important in any way whatsoever, I would order them from another source.
I had a very disappointing experience and their customer support was the same as their flowers... just appalling.
Don't take my word for it, see for yourself (cost: £40.62).

davidj2008
July 5th, 2021

Didn't deliver on date the flowers were requested (and didn't even notify me of this, I had to chase to ask where they were). They offered to redeliver 3 days after the requested date "at no extra cost". Are you kidding me?! They didn't even offer anything by way of compensation. Do not ever use these guys - they're a disgrace and don't deserve to be in business.

Tip for consumers:
Don’t ever use this service!

rachelw505
April 13th, 2021

Awful flowers!
After 3 completely rubbish bouquets were sent one after the other, I contacted them with pictures of flowers that cost £35 and were dead within 4days. Was told ‘you've had replacements already, flowers are perishable!'... as I pointed out, I didn't ask for any more half dead plants to be sent, quite honestly I'm sick of filling my bin with their flowers that are wilted, snapped stems, and different lengths! I was simply letting them know that their products are substandard and are dying within a couple of days... they cut my chat off! They don't want to hear it!
Avoid the company, they send absolute rubbish! Spend your money elsewhere!

bb515
August 13th, 2021

Ordered a medium bunch of flowers, very disappointed and looked nothing like the picture on their website. Added a cake for 6 pounds which was the size of a cup cake. It would appear from contacting their support that whichever size you choose you still get the same amount of flowers. If there are 12 flowers in the picture then that is what you will receive irrespective of size chosen.

davidm3558
May 15th, 2020

I ordered flowers for my mum to be delivered 10th May as this is a special occasion.
They did not arrive.
I emailed the company who offered me a 10p voucher!
I emailed again as the flowers still had not arrived two days later.
I received a response 3 days after this stating that delivery is not guaranteed, no refund, this is in the T&Cs
Although this company has a nice looking website please be aware that your order likely won't be delivered on the day you require, if at all.

tonib214
August 20th, 2020

Flowers limp on arrival, 10 Rose's in a cheap glass vase £45, complete utter scam, low quality Rose's, didn't even open, just died, 3 days and in the bin, disgusted, don't use this company!

marys3287
June 4th, 2021

My neice ordered a bouquet of flowers from Prestige Flowers for our 50th wedding anniversary. They arrived 2 weeks later. They did not look anything like the picture she had ordered from. They were put in a vase straight away with water and the packet of liquid that accompanied them. The next day they looked as if we had them for a week. My neice was very disappointed.
She had obviously been ripped off! We would never use this company again.

ks1104
July 23rd, 2021

No human element to the process at all.
I left a note for customer services with regards to the message card.
The note was put on the gift card instead. Customer servuce were completely unapologetic, I was told 'we get thousands of orders a day'. Avoid. Pay a few pounds more and use an alternative organisation

Tip for consumers:
No human element to the process at all.
I left a note for customer services with regards to the message card.

Flowers

And such a poor customer service attitude. They made a mistake and blame me...

By Ronald C.

They come with your postman. Hope yours is better than what I wasted £45 on as a gift for my nan. I ordered the paris bouquet it was all dead and more like a swamp bouquet

By Charmaine H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Prestige Flowers staff and other customers.

Prestige Flowers is voted #1 for next day flower delivery and Review Florist UK Editor's Choice. Flowers delivered with FREE chocolates. Free delivery on select bouquets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestige Flowers?

Have a question about Prestige Flowers?