Review of POPSUGAR

Tel: +1-415-684-7494
community@popsugar.com

amyr21
12/28/18

I tried the for the first time this month. They charged my credit card on 12/1/2018 and I received an e-mail stating the box had shipped on 12/6/2018. I tracked the box and after 12/11/2018 it didn't move. It is EXTREMELY difficult to find there phone number, and when I did find I had to leave a message which was never returned. I then emailed them and they have failed to return that as well so now I have been charged for a box I never received!

lauras495
10/17/18

I love subscription boxes and have had several from various companies. The fall of 2018 was a nice box. However, I wish the scents and colors of the products were customizable. I did not care for the scent of my candle. The color of the lipstick does not work for me, wish the accessory organizer came In other colors. They do have bonus items that really increase the value. My box was worth about 350. I spent 75. Not bad at all

marthaf26
11/2/17

Boxes are a cute gift, hit or miss some months. However, heaven help you if you need to get a hold of customer service!! They have no phone line (how convenient) and you have to email back and forth with your issue hardly being resolved. Not using it or recommending it again.

josselineq
7/24/17

To be a huge company supposedly one of the" leaders in the market" they have a loooooong way to go before claiming that . The Customer Service lack of professionalism . If they have people ordering month to month they should have a good phone call system . Usually I know subscription boxes get in touch late through e-mails.But I also know that good big companies have a phone line and the wait time should not be more than 20 minutes. Other agents or companies recognize when it was their fault any misunderstanding and they have gave me a box or next month for free to repair the damage caused in my credit card . This Company instead of do something more than reimbursed the money in about 20 days ASK ME to ship all 4 July boxes,that were registered by mistake on their website when I tried to get a coupon code . The website was overload of requests and it charged me 4 times instead of 1 .Even They new that .It has to be a burden for me to go to a FedEx location and Drop off all the boxes

barbaraw106
10/6/16

I am going to make the Cinnamon Rolls and if they turn out will give a 5. I gave it a 4 because the picture looks great the instructions seen easy. Could be added to my holiday brunch menu. always looking for good and easy and this appears to fit the bill.

alisac6
4/9/16

40 bucks a month is what you will pay to receive the must have boxes by PopSugar. They hv recently added a mini for 18.95. I so far hv only received 1 box and will be getting Aprils box. The method Im using to determine which subscription boxes I will subscribe to is the 3 strikes method. All of these subscription boxes are a gamble but for 40 bucks a month I think its overpriced. The worth of the boxes are based on the suggested retail price. Even with the mini your only getting 2 items I just think its overpriced, over hyped. The items should be better quality and I think you should get alot more items in a 40 dollar box. They hv special edition boxes that cost 100. Dont fall for the hype you can get 3 other beauty boxes for the price of this 1 box. And when you dont know what your getting its too high of a price. If you like certain items go to eBay and you will probably find it for sale. Its the best route to go if you hv a tight budget. The quality of the items the number of items you get just dont cut it for me. Dont get caught up in the hype be smart. Most of these bloggers, and vloggers are getting these boxes for free. Even if I received it free to review I would still feel the same some praise these companies just so they can continue getting free items from other companies that want good reviews. I know Im long winded and probably rambling so I apologize for that. Long story short its not worth the money.

elainem27
8/17/15

This site is okay, but there are way too many ads. Whenever i try to read something i have to constantly click the next button and i keep accidentally clicking on ads. It makes me not want to ever go on this site. I would not recommend it.

missym5
3/12/15

This is such a fun site for celebrity tidbits and articles. Stuff you don't see in mags and other sites.There is also fun recipes and fitness topics. It's got everything really.

lanef
1/5/12

Nice site to visit for fashion information. Pop can also send stories and points of interest for fashionista's the follow the trends. Moreover, it has all the celebrity scoop you may want...it is very cute!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the POPSUGAR staff and other customers.

POPSUGAR?