Review of Polyvore

Palo Alto, CA 94306
Tel: 1465489910

miyob
12/7/18

The seller couldve packed this more carefully since this is a makeup palette which makes this item fragile. I'm still giving this item 5 stars since it looks like it has great quality and its really pigmented.

tonie21
12/25/17

This site is used by children to hook up. There are teenagers on this site having virtual sex. They know that this conduct is occurring. This is a sad site. Parents beware.

archanas8
7/16/17

Can they please give filter by dress for outfits so that we don't have to go through so many outfits

deenas7
1/31/17

A rich Chinaman owns several of these 'companies' like StyleWe, Rose-Something and multiple other scammy businesses. The viewer sees adorable pix lifted from the Net somewhere and then his maltreated, unskilled laborers try to produce knockoffs. When enough people get wise to one of his business names, he adds another. Ever notice that the model's face is never shown in the ads? That's a red flag telling you that the company is not legit. Don't buy from any of them.

josephd103
1/9/17

Only half of my order of sports jerseys were sent. 5 emails and a month later and still no response. I had to contest charges with my credit card company.

lynned16
12/21/16

Ordered a sweater from Polyvore. The address on the bag was a street in China. When I opened the bag the sweater had a strong chemical smell and I mean STRONG! I soaked it in cold water and Woolite for 1/2 hr. then changed the water and added more Woolite then hand-washed it. Laid it out flat to dry. It still smells. Can't ware it because it shrunk even though I used cold water. I believe anyone who gives this company 5 stars must work for them.................

davidr314
10/23/16

I see these great shoes, they are listed on Polyvore, they come to my email as ads and advertising on websites all the time. They hardly ever have my size, 10. A total waste of time.

Tip for consumers: If you wear size 10 heels, don't waste your time.

cherylk34
4/12/16

I wish they would go away..every search I do they pop up.

lisac194
3/24/16

I have sent polyvore two requests for support as currently when you try and clip from Internet you cannot save an image as the image you go to clip only shows about 1/6 th of the image so you cannot view the save the button, therefore you are unable to clip, this is on the iPad , I cannot work out how to clip from the laptop with the new set up and again no one from Polyvore will answer my question?

brittanyp15
3/24/16

Orderd an outfit monday... Here it is thursday not only did i pay for 1 day shipping i still have yet to recieve any confirmation an every time i look it shows no account for me.... Well i hope i get my stuff before saturday an sunday an if not then i will be taking legal matter

laceyo1
3/22/16

I love this site & the whole styling "game" itself, but everything is always sold out or just crap when it actually comes in.. IF it even comes in. I think that this shouldn't be a shop. It's only making people mad.

aril5
6/21/15

it's not intended to buy clothes from. it's a tool, kinda a game, where you put together outfits and enter contests. when you buy an outfit, it's more so that if you see something you like that you want you click it to go the the clothing to buy from the actual website of the brand. so it doesn't have "trustworthiness" or anything because you're buying it from the brand. but styling stuff it really fun. and anyone can add clothes to it. polyvore doesn't add it, the members do.

kawiin
5/22/15

it sucks, everything I find super cute and I want, is sold out -_-
and stays on the website. If its sold out take it off don't leave the picture there.

kimf33
5/12/15

I enjoy the site, the clothing ideas. But twice now I've ordered clothing items from what appears to be off shore manufacturers and had a disappointing experience. The clothing does not look at all like the photos or they arrive with such delay. I will never order from brands not based in the U.S.

sabrinam13
4/16/15

Polyvore has a lot of scam Chinese website products. People expect that polvore would have some kind of check to make sure that they don't have so many products from scam websites, but they dont. I don't feel comfortable ordering the products available there because of this. So I stopped using polyvore.

lexis3
3/21/15

Your website is not working right. The way you create isn't working right and its really making me mad because I need to create new outfits for my stories and because you people aren't taking proper care of the things you need to.

pamelaj8
11/17/14

I ordered from Polyvore dress one evening and requested a refund the very next morning. I was lied to and told my order had ship. I was also given a fake tracking number. I should have read real reviews before I ordered, because they have done this to several people. Most haven't even received their order like me. I have started the dispute process against this scam.

ruthr7
11/11/14

I have a bad experience within their service. Their service is slow and the shipping takes too much time to arrived. And they have a problem in their website when I scroll down, the scroll bar decreases.My friend shared to me her great experience in www.robecart.com, their service are fast and the shipping is fast.

bridgetl1
9/20/14

I absolutely love polyvore.
i use it on a group account and a personal. its so much fun and mostly everyone is really nice. some of my friends from school cant text or email me, so the messaging and commenting is a really good easy way to communicate to all your followers. having 'followers' makes you feel like youre getting a lot of progress on your set quality and its really fun to get a message from an excited new user saying "thanks for the follow/likes!" although it is difficult for people to see your account, making groups and inviting friends to join it (they tell their friends too!!!!) helps, and so does submitting sets to groups. so much fun and very addicting. you can get it on almost anything for the app and site goes for safari too. its a free app and i use it on both app and site. my usernames are @fashion-music123 (stupid username, i know, im changing it dont worry) and @musicians-fashionistas is a group account im on

sandyr32
9/16/14

absolutely love it and getting polyvore addicted! fun & exciting fashion community

laurenj6
10/10/13

Creating a set is easy but gaining notice on the site is not. I recommend joining groups and entering their contests to move up on this site. Have not won any prizes so I can't attest to that.

carlehd
5/19/13

I think it was good, but quite confusing,
I'd recommend it to all those fashion lovers!

eddyt1
12/4/12

I like the curated fashion concept. Even if I dont get something, its cool to see what people like..Its like GQ but without the ads.

saral7
2/24/12

I love this site for putting together an outfit!

brittanyu
11/10/11

The only bad thing I can say about this website is that you'll easily get addicted to it!

What I've used it for:
~School projects (and I got 100s on every single one of them!)
~Planning outfits for events and school
~RPing (go ahead and call me a nerd....)
~BEING AWESOME! (like a boss)

Follow me if you're on the site! My name is sparkle-vixen :)

14 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can you buy things off this website?

By Emily I.

Questions? Get answers from the Polyvore staff and other customers.

Polyvore?