Review of SSENSE

FREE shipping and returns in Canada & USA
Order Online

huibingy
12/13/17

Awesome products and shipping speed, I highly recommend this shopping site to customers who are doing online shopping overseas.

aureliaa1
12/13/17

Very happy customer
Very good experience all along the customer journey
Delivered in only 2 days from Montreal to Paris

adityas22
12/12/17

It's the best site i have shopped from till date .
Amazing collection and during sale seasons it's the best time to shop .
Shopping here is hazel free unlike other sites .

britd
12/9/17

I will never be ordering from SSENSE again. I ordered two pairs of shoes during their Black Friday sale (one pair was on sale, one was regular price) and took the free 7 day shipping that was offered. AFTER I placed my order, I got an email saying it might take 2 full days to process the order. Most designer sites ship the same day (if you purchase in the morning), or next day at the latest. Three days later I got an email saying that because of the "popularity" of their sale, it may take 2 more days to process the order. Meanwhile, they continue to email me about the deeper discounts on their sale and FOUR days later (so 7 days after I placed my order) I followed up asking where my shipping confirmation was, and if they could expedite the shipping since my item is now taking more than a full 7 days to ship, as well as offer a price correction because the pair of shoes I had ordered a week ago was now discounted even further. They said there was nothing they could do because my order was already "processing" and I should receive my shipping confirmation soon, but said they could maybe reimburse me (a whopping $25 - hardly making any of this worth it). Yesterday, I was FINALLY sent a tracking number, but my item has yet to leave Montreal, a full 8 days after I purchased my item. The estimated time I will receive it is next Tuesday, making it a full 15 days after I ordered. For a Canadian website shipping to a Canadian customer, a 2+ week shipping time within country is insane. I could've ordered from any American or European website and had my shoes by now. The only reason I ordered from SSENSE is because I thought I'd receive my item quickly. Never again. If your warehouse can't handle a sale, don't have one.

chunw2
12/7/17

I placed my order on Nov 28, it has been a week and my order is just BEARLY received. They asked me to confirm the amount and I did. The order change to processing and BACK TO RECEIVED AGAIN. I tried to call the customer care, and apparently, they do not have one. It is like all the representatives are BUSY FOREVER. I had been on the phone waiting for more than 20 mins MULTIPLE TIMES. NO ONE ANSWER!!!!!!!!

ivonm1
12/7/17

The shoes are fabulous quality and the shipping was very fast! Customer service is also great. It was totally worth the price!

alexr181
12/5/17

I have not received a pair of Raf Simons that I ordered a week ago. I did not even receive a shipping confirmation email. Im waiting and waiting . I have even emailed them multiple times. I hope they will send my shoes . Im afraid they forgot about my order. Send ASAP. Thank you

victoriaa49
12/3/17

This is by far the WORST company and website to order from ever - DO NOT ORDER FORM HERE. ORDER FROM FARFETCH.COM instead. Both myself and my boyfriend ordered two purses separately during their Black Friday sale within an hour of it starting. After days of not receiving a tracking number I called them to confirm that my order was on its way after paying extra for 1 day shipping. They informed me that my order was CANCELLED by their "security department" without an explication as to why and now the purse that I ordered was no longer in stock and all they could offer me was a verbal apology saying that they "normally contact the customer when orders have been cancelled but they see that I was not contacted and they sincerely apologize". As upset as I understand that mistakes happen but as a company and general customer service they did not even offer me a discount for a future purchase to ensure that I did not walk away completely disappointed. Before I got off the call we asked to confirm that my boyfriends order was also not cancelled and they said it was not. A week after my boyfriend did not receive any sort of tracking information he inquired via email today about his order they just replied saying that the item he ordered AND CHARGED HIS CREDIT CARD FOR is no longer in stock and they "looked everywhere in their warehouse for it" also not informing him until he had to contact them himself wondering why it has not yet arrived..so their bull$#*! claim that they "usually contact the customer regarding cancellations" was a complete lie.

They also said "I have requested internally and the warehouse confirmed that unfortunately the item is not physically available, there has simply been a delay between the warehouse real time info and our website update." So whatever you see as "in stock" on their website is actually not even ACCURATE. We just received another email from them now changing their story once again (shocker) claiming now that the purse was actually not in stock before we placed the order and that was over a week ago and its still on the website waiting for some other innocent customer to purchase!

I instead now have ordered my items from FARFETCH.COM and happily paying full price for the EXCELLENT customer service and actually receiving the product within 4 days without the bull$#*! and disorganization that we encountered with SSENSE.COM. SSENSE you just lost yourself two customers and over $5000.00 and then some with future orders we will not be placing through your website.

I will be copying and pasting this horrid review to every social media and review website I can for SSENSE.COM as they are scam artists and just a waste of peoples time, effort and money.

I hope this review will make people stop and think twice before ordering from them - I should have googled their reviews before hand as I see that we are NOT THE ONLY unhappy customers that are taking their business elsewhere.

maureew
11/28/17

Ordered some Versace sneakers, box was in good shape, as well as my shoes. They also came with an authenticity card that had a code on it to look the product online to verify if they're real. But I could tell by the quality of the leather. I'm comfortable with buying from the again and would recommend anyone who was considering it.

helenl102
11/26/17

Great product selection, fast delivery and great communication of tracking updates throughout the delivery process.

destinyc13
11/22/17

I orderd 2 cases 11 days ago and only got one 1 out 2. They said that we will resend the second one a couple days ago and still didnt get it.

jephthet
11/18/17

Shopping at SSENSE is always an easy process in my opinion. Other companies should be worried about the underdog of the culture for the culture. So many SSENSE Exclusives for such a young company, I might as well call it collaborations. The overall aesthetic & look reminds me of Apple & I like it.

courtneym89
11/18/17

I stumbled upon this site while searching for a sold out pair of Gucci slides and was thrilled to find them on here. The price was great and there were no additional duties. The order shipped very fast and received it within a couple days. Will shop again!

jozefc1
11/18/17

SSense has excellent customer service that replied within a matter of minutes to a support ticket. International shipping only took 3 workdays as well. Definitely recommended!

jocelynl22
11/18/17

Great editorial site and beautiful images, though check-out process/membership sign-in and remembering of details could be smoother.

candyg7
11/18/17

Fast and received in super good condition. Love it so much, I will getting more n more things from there

jasonc222
11/18/17

Very happy with my item (Rimowa case) well packed and simple to do business with. I would use them again with no issue.

juanp80
11/18/17

Phantom that's all red inside off white. Best service ever and fastest delivery for stuff over 250$. Perfect for the cold too

jahmillm
11/18/17

The fact that I ordered thse jeans at 3 pm Monday afternoon and they arrived at 10 am the next day is incredible. Shout out to SSENSE, love yall.

johnl545
11/17/17

Very fast and efficient, i did not have any delays and dint pay any shipping or handling fees from them

carolinam22
11/17/17

Efficient service. Takes normal time to arrive, but it could be better. Since the prices are in dollars, we should be able to choose currency we want to pay instead of automatic.

conorl6
11/17/17

Great service. Quick, especially being so far away. Will definitely purchase again from you. Thanks.

albertob41
11/17/17

The package and the product were just perfect as I expected. No delays, any problem with the tracking code.

ineso1
11/17/17

find a product that I didn't find anywhere else, it was for a present and It came on time at home; thank you

erico34
11/17/17

Extremely dissatisfied because I purchased a pair of shoes which a number of retailers stocked, but I chose Ssense because of their good reputation. But when you pay $45 for "express shipping" and it takes a week and a half to simply process the order, it feels like you've been ripped off for shipping. Wouldn't buy through Ssense again.

Hi Mary, as Esra mentioned, shipping usually takes 2-3 business days. Feel free to call our Customer Care if you have any other questions - we're here to help! #: 1-877-637-6002

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep]

Hi Liz - Yes, all our merchandise is 100% authentic, and is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to connect with us; we're here to help. - Best, SSENSE Customer Care | customercare@ssense.com, @SSENSE, & https://www.facebook.com/SSENSEofficial

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep]

All of our merchandise is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. Depending on the designer, merchandise may come with a proof of authenticity. Moreover, to ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected before shipment. You may shop confidently knowing that we are an established and trusted online retailer of luxury brands. Our goal is to provide you with the finest quality of products and services. I hope this information encourages you to continue shopping with SSENSE.

By Katrina L.

Hey John - Thanks for reaching out! Here is a direct link to this item. https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/saint-laurent/black-leather-wyatt-harness-boots/1799693

By Katrina L.

Hey Cj - All of our merchandise is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. Depending on the designer, merchandise may come with a proof of authenticity. To ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected before shipment. You can shop confidently knowing that we are an established and trusted online retailer of luxury and high-end fashion. Our goal is to provide you with the finest quality of products and services. I hope this information encourages you to continue shopping with SSENSE.

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep]

Hi Ashley - All of our merchandise is backed by our Authenticity Guarantee. Depending on the designer, merchandise may come with a proof of authenticity. To ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected before shipment. You can shop confidently knowing that we are an established and trusted online retailer of luxury and high-end fashion. Our goal is to provide you with the finest quality of products and services. I hope this information encourages you to continue shopping with SSENSE.

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep]

Hi Emily - Thank you for reaching out! We ask that you reach out to customer care directly. You may contact them at +1 877 637 6002.

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep]

Hi Arnold - Thanks for reaching out! Have you been in contact with our customer care department?

By SSENSE C. [SSENSE Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the SSENSE staff and other customers.

10 Photos for SSENSE