Review of Pokemon Center

Bellevue, WA 98004, US
Tel: 3074457345618

chaseg24
6/26/19

I love the Pokemon center! Sure, shipping could be a little more consistent here and there, but as long as you're nice and friendly to their support team, I have found that they're super inclined to help you. Love these guys.

stephanies587
5/25/19

Without ever seeing reviews of the online store I happily placed an order for almost $400. After I entered all of my information and went through with my transaction, they charged my card after they switched my billing and shipping addresses. If I had entered it wrong, my purchase wouldn't have gone through. It was an incompetent error on their part. After contacting them repeatedly, they basically left it up to me to call the shipping companies and have it changed and I was even told by FedEx that the seller should be able to change the information since they completely left out the apartment numbers anyway when they switched the addresses. Horrible company and lazy, incompetent customer service.

leonk43
4/16/19

This is a complete rip-off. $250 dollars for a goddamn pikachu plush? No thank you! That would be £190.94 in the UK! AVOID!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything on there. Buy stuff from the Nintendo shop online instead

micheller367
12/4/18

I ordered a Pokemon Santa Hat for my 8 year old son for Christmas, almost a month ago. My card has been charged, but the hat has not shipped, and there appears to be no way to contact anyone to find out my order status, save for the phone number listed on this website, right here, that may or may not work. I'm going to be beyond furious if they ruin my son's Christmas with their absolutely nonexistent customer service. Avoid at all costs.

malp6
11/13/18

I ordered two shirts from them, but only one shirt arrived. When I got in contact with customer support to see what happened to my second item and they told me sometimes items just don't get shipped. I was informed I could place a new order for my "item(s)" that did not get shipped, however they might still not get shipped out if I re-ordered. I also got free shipping on my original order and was told if my re-order did not make the free shipping deal I could use a reference code to get free shipping. However, there was no reference code in the email the sent me, just a broke merge tag that read: |reference number|. Each response I got was from a different person and they were all unfortunately very unhelpful and curt. The Pokemon Center runs a poor website and does not seem to care about their customer's experience.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it if you actually want to receive what you order.

aspeng2
11/20/17

I pre-ordered the new Pokémon games (ultra sun and moon) and on the day of the releace I did not receive my games as I was supposed to. I went to their costumer service and they told me that it had shipped but I would not get it on releace day. I was very disappointed but I kept waiting. After several days of waiting and not getting my game I contacted them again. They told me that that my pre-order did not go through because my card was declined. There was always plenty of money in my account and on top of that they never sent me any kind of message telling me that this had happened. So in the end, I waited several days for nothing because I never got a message about the problem and they had told me that it had shipped and I wont be getting any pre-order gift.

sandrah84
7/21/16

I went and the website so that I could play "Pokemon go" and it just kept on freezing and then going back to the start page. At so every time you filled in a question which was about every 5 seconds a 30 second video advert will come up that you CANT skip ! I would never go on this website again

kordaik
4/23/16

fusion................dont turn pokemon into powerrangers they such due to too many remakes work with what you have work on fusing pokemon..

kevinp49
2/12/15

So I made an accident placing an order with them. Within 4 minutes of trying to change the order(which they don't let you cancel or change it anyways) I send them an e-mail asking to change it.

They spew out this ballcrap saying how there's a 30minute grace period and after that all orders are final. Which would had been fine had they not reply 20minutes later and it's still not 30 minutes on the dot.

They proceed to ignore all my emails and as of now I am going to force a refund from my credit card company and report them to the BBB. I will NEVER put up with this kind of attitude or garbage. IF you're going to run a company behave like one.

It's so not a scam. I've always gotten my products. Whenever there's an issue, it has something to do with USPS.

By Chase G.
Questions? Get answers from the Pokemon Center staff and other customers.

Pokemon Center?