Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

642 reviews with 5 stars

sulaymanj
12/11/19
it is easy and stress free 100% And will strongly advise anyone to purchase products from this company because the quality is very good and affordable
garym677
12/11/19
Very good very professional and friendly, would definitely recommend and would definitely use again in future
robertp1244
Robert P.
12/11/19
The product was delivered very quickly, was what I had ordered and at a very good price. I had checked out the competition and could not believe some of their prices, which is why I went to Plumbworld for the product.
annaf205
12/10/19
I ordered a new shower head and riser after mine literally fell off in my hand. Was very easy to fit (even for a novice). Beautiful, simple resulting look.
lindag855
12/10/19
First time purchasing from this company. My electric shower was delivered within 2 days and at a price most competitors couldn't match.
alisonm152
12/10/19
Easy to use website. Very competitive prices and quick delivery. Product arrived well packaged and looks fab on the wall. Very pleased with the quality.
anthonyg496
12/9/19
Very good price for fire. Cheapest and very quick service. Would recommend this supplier to anyone.
deborahg384
12/9/19
The shower we purchased was of excellent quality was unable to purchase from any where else due to the fittings within our home
chrisl715
12/9/19
order arrived in good time and whilst a bit expensive was just what I needed to repair my shower door
trevorn29
Vanity and toilet unit.
Ordered one day arrived by midday the next day great service and great product at a great price you can not beat it.
joanneb237
12/9/19
I made me stakes with my order, Plumbworld were exceptionally understanding and supportive. Change made, new delivery and collection of goods I didn't need
kr227
12/9/19
Great competitive price, excellent delivery - Toilet was I expected , as was the vanity sink, and are just right for my new 'toilet under the stairs' !
There had been a problem with their computer so I did not initially recieve a confirmation email. However when I phoned to ask ( probably with everyone else on a Monday morning ) , although there was a while to wait the lady was helpful and put my mind at rest
ianw147
12/9/19
Easy to use site, professional staff with good communication, lots of products and well priced too..dispatched quickly and on time
greng
12/9/19
The service and price are in a class of its own. Why would we want more than this?
Just Google to prove me correct.
larryp273
12/9/19
I purchased a Grundfos shower pump and it was the best value available. The delivery was also very prompt. From my experience I would highly recommend Plumbworld.
lindal1075
Review in answers to questions
Please accept my answers
Review in answers to questions
Please accept my answers
dorinb
12/9/19
Recommend because I really like this products, not very expensive just perfect quality for this price,fast delivery as well
lyndah83
12/9/19
Needed to replace my old "insinkerator" waste disposal unit asap, plumbworld had what I wanted in stock at a very competitive price, a well packed brand new & sealed unit delivered next day.
Perfect, very pleased.
simonh169
12/7/19
I ordered the wrong shower but this was not a problem for plumbworld they quickly refunded on receipt of the returned item, then bought the correct one which was competitively priced and delivery very quickly, great all round company to deal with
helenc263
12/7/19
Very happy. I wanted to replace a shower with like for like. This was offered at a great price and was delivered on time. Will definitely use this so many again.
fionag40
12/7/19
Glad I chose Plumbworld for my radiator covers. They may be slightly more expensive but superior quality and finish to other brands
jackieh310
12/5/19
My sink and pedestal and taps are great quality they was packaged well with good protection to them and was delivered quickly exactly when they said all correspondence was responded to very well would certainly recommend to friends very good quality products no complaints at all
gtb2
12/5/19
Very good service and helpful staff and generally well stocked if no usually obtainable in reasonable time thanks again. Geoff
peterf290
12/5/19
We wanted this particular Reginox 1.5 bowl ceramic sink. Best price in the uk, great communication and personal service over the delivery dates to suit.
Sink arrived as specified, well packaged in perfect condition with all accessories.
Can't fault my experience.
peterb697
12/5/19
The sink I ordered was delivered within 3 days of ordering ,perfectly packaged and great price .Would certainly use Plumbworld again.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

This is no scam and is a proper company who provide exactly what they say they do.

By Peter F.

they responded next day to my query re: delivery dates

By Peter F.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?