Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 1,018 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 2nd among Plumbing sites.

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Great product at a great prices backed up by great service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Great value and guarantee provided”

Laurence W.
10/21/19

Quick service; great value; and guarantee provided. Ordered replacement toilet seat and it arrived, well packaged within 2 days. Thank you

“Customer care less service”

Mark C.
2/14/19

Bought a shower screen on the 16th November and was told my delivery would be 3 to 5 days after the 3rd Dec, plumber ripped out my old on the 8th the day of delivery, 2pm no show, so I called plumbworld, my item was out of stock, how is this possible I asked I have a delivery date, sorry for this our computer normally sends out updates, I was stock delivery would be 14th of December so shower screen will be with me 18th December, plumber to hand ready to fit, shower screen no show, 20th December delivery of shower screen, i reported poor delivery service 48 hours after item arrived, when I opened the box the glass was shattered, now they won't replace the broken glass as I accepted delivery, they won't refund me either and on top of it all they don't sell just the broken part, and thier warrenty doesn't cover broken glass, but they can offer me a £15 discount on new order, are they for real, thier customer care less attitude is disgusting, don't bye from this site, they simply take your cash and give you stress,

Reviews (1,018)

customer service (86) great service (41) excellent service (30) quality products (22) delivery service (17) delivery date (18) vanity unit (20) use website (11) 2 days (12) shower tray (10) bathroom suite (13) 24 hours (9)
alisonc94
February 9th, 2020
Very nice, solid, soft-close toilet seat at a reasonable price.
Delivery was also on time.
My ex partner fitted it and the only problem he faced was getting the old toilet seat off.
lynneh88
February 14th, 2020
The bathroom suite with all accessories is amazing. Everything arrived perfectly. Excellent value for money.
johna1912
February 12th, 2020
Quality screen, At a great price, well packaged and delivered on the day requested. Was easy to fit with the enclosed instructions. Looks good and does the job.
brendab596
February 13th, 2020
excellent fast del well pkg excellent comuication very helpfull all items fast delivery tracked thank you dennis,brenda
kayb207
February 13th, 2020
Always very pleased with service, products and prices.
Kept informed at every step and fast delivery.
glenf38
February 17th, 2020
I've purchased 4 taps and 3 extractor fans from Plumbworld plus a basin and toilet vanity unit. All of the porcelain, units, and taps looked like they should have cost a lot more than they did and the extractor fans were the cheapest price for high-level vent-axia fans that I could find on the internet.
All arrived when promised, well protected and undamaged. I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
phild438
January 4th, 2020
I had a close-coupled cistern and bowl delivered... on time and a good price.
The box was damaged in the post, but no damage was obvious to the cistern.
There was, however, a scratch into the front of the lid, which no amount of "Cif" would remove.
A quick contact with Plumbworld.co.uk and the problem was accepted, agreed , sorted and rectified within 48hours. New replacement parts were couriered out.
I doubt the local bricks and mortar merchants would have been any quicker.
It's only when it goes wrong that you find out how good a supplier is. These guys were 5*****.
deborahl533
February 8th, 2020
The quality of the bathroom cabinet is excellent and very good value for money. The product was delivered quickly, given it was around the Christmas period that we ordered it. Communication about delivery was good and the cabinet was well packed. The cabinet looks really good in our bathroom and has provided us with a lot of space for unsightly bathroom essentials (deodorants, toothpaste etc) shelves are adjustable too.
angelah448
February 14th, 2020
I ordered a Belfast sink. The item was delivered within the specified one hour time slot. It was well packaged and in perfect condition. I know they are very heavy and was worried it might be delivered to the kerbside, but it was delivered into my hallway. It was a very competitive price and the courier they used was superb
paulc1008
February 13th, 2020
Ordered Shower in line, received within 2 days, I ordered wrong size, returned 2 class post with packaging not perfect, credited within 3 days if sending, called to order, recommended one, delivered next day and was perfect. 8 days.to order , return, credit and deliver, price was cheapest too. Cannot recommend more!
jackieh310
December 5th, 2019
My sink and pedestal and taps are great quality they was packaged well with good protection to them and was delivered quickly exactly when they said all correspondence was responded to very well would certainly recommend to friends very good quality products no complaints at all
maggiel70
February 16th, 2020
The white ceramic sink and tap are exactly as described on the website and the items were delivered within a matter of days. Both sink and tap are of excellent quality and we can't wait for our plumber to install them to replace our stainless steel sink.
lorraines218
February 9th, 2020
Seemed very good value and quality for the price paid, ultimate test will be when installed and in use. My only criticism so far was the very poor communication in respect of the despatch and delivery. Spurious information both on email and when I called to verify. It was pure luck I was in on the day it arrived, unannounced.
cindyd295
February 9th, 2020
Made purchase on line choice of delivery dates, came on day and time I stated..

I would just like to add, when I received my items the path panel had a crack in it, I emailed plumbworld of which I had a prompt reply, they then sent me a new replacement panel all of which was done in a couple of days! Excellent service
johnc4219
February 9th, 2020
I had a part missing from my order, the lady at customer service was extremely helpful and resolved the matter far quicker than I could of hoped. Also they are the best in my eyes in respect to costs, they're by far the cheapest I can find . Overall I'd give them 10 out of 10 and that's saying a lot, I'm the most critical of people.
johnm4338
February 16th, 2020
First class, efficient service from Plumbworld.

multiple items ordered, speedy shipping notifications. On arrival, the packaging was of first class for transit with good supporting documentation and instructions.
stephenc531
February 17th, 2020
Website and indeed telephone reaponse was first class. When your collegue could not clarify a question i had, he put me in touch with the right person who could and did !.
johnc4246
February 17th, 2020
Bought a 1.5bar Stuart Turner Monsoon pump online from Plumbworld. Delivery was within 3 days. Cheapest price I could find online was at Plumbworld. I'd certainly use them again.
guym116
February 16th, 2020
I would shop again at plumbworld.co.uk using ebay as the service was great and price was very good along witg items being well wrapped so no damage could be caused during transit.
michaelh1959
February 17th, 2020
Excellent service & very competitive prices - this is 3rd shower unit i have bought from Plumbworld.co.uk over the last 5 years. They never cease to amaze me!
janh257
February 18th, 2020
Bought quality multipanel shower boards at a very keen price, customer service excellent rang night before to confirm delivery, super company
carlf123
February 16th, 2020
first time to buy from this company plenty of items to look at ..seen what wa required and 3 days later arrived and all good with items ..
will be ordering in the future ..
dennisb457
February 9th, 2020
Rather than use their website to order a wireless shower pump I 'phoned the Plumworld contact number and received exceptional & knowledgeable service. The item I was purchasing was discussed in detail and the order taken quickly. The shower pump arrived the next day. Brilliant!
alexanderh213
February 17th, 2020
Very good prices and radiators are lovely, they add that touch of class to any room. They were delivered within the daye they gave us.
kirstym25
February 9th, 2020
My new bathroom looks amazing! Love the finish and quality of the items. Great price too. Only downside was that the items weren't delivered on the day and i wasn't told so I stayed in all day. But i got a refund on the delivery so i am very happy! Would highly recommend

I have used them i9n the past and had good service