Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 2,655 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 1st among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.8%
2,346

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Cannot recommend them highly enough great service.

• The front bath panel is designed to fit the side panels on each corner into a manufactured recess.
How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Good choice of products at great prices”

Anna J.
1/30/20

We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around... checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

“Shoddy customer service”

richard h.
6/9/20

This company advertises things on ebay which they do not have in stock, and even when they are telling you it is discontinued they are still advertising more than ten items available. They do not reply to emails and will only respond when ebay get involved. They don't answer telephones blaming covid-19, however other companies are diverting telephone lines to ensure great customer service something Plumbworld don't seem to care about

Reviews (2,655)

customer service (196) great service (122) excellent service (114) quality products (65) delivery service (42) use website (35) web site (34) quick delivery (136) vanity unit (39) 2 days (31) fast delivery (166) bathroom suite (38)
aslamd1
September 1st, 2020
Brilliant service, brilliant product where others could not match product, price, communication or service provided. Looks brilliant in my average/small bathroom where other half really wanted a corner bath but all others were just too big or could not supply blaming pandemic and all other forms of excuses. Still need to do finishing touches as you can see in pic!
Really pleased overall.
Thankyou Plumbworld
vanessas423
June 30th, 2020
Delighted with our purchase, arrived after just a few days. Well packaged. A little thicker, heavier and much better quality than our previous bath panel that only last a few years and degraded very quickly with the moisture. This new panel looks fantastic with our Kaldwei bath. We have been looking for several months. We needed a bathroom fitter to cut to size, using the right tools but the end result is simply beautiful
julieb1137
February 22nd, 2020
Love this radiator cover. It's well made and comes with one solid piece of wood for the top shelf. So many others are two pieces. The fretting is also made of a better quality and fully painted. The only down side was the locking studs that came with it are made of a plastic material, two of which snapped. I purchased metal ones to replace them all. Apart from that I would still highly recommend this cover. It looks lovely.
michaelj1265
September 11th, 2020
I wanted a very specific sized cabinet to fit in a very small alcove. I tried all the usual places with no luck. I then explored Plumbworlds range of bathroom cabinets and found countless designs that fitted the bill exactly. I now have a free standing gloss white cupboard that almost exactly matches the other furniture in my hallway thanks to PlumbWorlds extensive range.

Foot note. Review asks for photograph then displays it horizontally Hmmmm
bertramd9
June 5th, 2020
I had been on-line and got a similar item on E-bay. However, having the original part still, i could see what was offered was not quite genuine. Turned to the web and the best price was from Plumbworld. Easy to order, clear description about the products, secure payment and tracked free delivery. Yes it cost me £10 more but it was genuine! Certainly recommend them.
edwardp233
February 25th, 2020
I was kitting out a house, and bought 3 shower enclosures, 3 wash basins and sinks, 3 WC's, and a number of smaller items.
Everything arrived on time with an excellent delivery company. Salvatori and Son Couriers.
Everything was tip top.
I had a tiny issue with one tap and Abigail in customer services dealt with it swiftly and capably.
I would definitely use this company again, and recommend them.
shankern
August 11th, 2020
Selecting the items from the online pages is very easy. You know beforehand if an item is from ready stock or if there is a delay for restocking. In the latter case, I know how long I have to wait. Free delivery on some items is brilliant. The packaging is excellent and the items arrive at their pristine condition. Inclusion of everything you need to complete the job means you feel confident of Plumbworld's customer service (for example, the flexible tail pipes for repla cement taps).
shivl
February 25th, 2020
Wow, products for the price compared to the high street. Got all the stuff from here for my ensuite & main bathroom. Finally, I got both bathrooms completed last week, it looks nice & posh. Value for money & delivery was perfect, I was kept regularly updated on the delivery status. You can't go wrong!

Only watch out: There are no brand names on the products.
colinh137
August 4th, 2020
The shower enclosure I purchased was delivered on time and by a customer focused courier. A real pleasure from easy online order to actual delivery. The product is as described, with all the instructions included(besides them being also available for download from the site) the 8 mm glass really has a feel of quality about it and is certainly worth the little additional cost, as the doors Glide rather than slide.
jos243
September 13th, 2020
We ordered a sink unit with counter top sink, waterfall tap and drawers in high gloss. We also ordered a comfort height toilet and a mirror. Beautiful quality products for such a great price. Very well packaged and best of all, the drawer unit was fully assembled. Very quick delivery too. We had a minor issue with the toilet base but it was replaced without fuss, within 2 days. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend
sandrah896
July 21st, 2020
I did a lot of searching on the internet comparing prices of kitchen sinks and taps. Plumbworld had both items that I was looking for with very competitive prices. I was very happy with their communication' they kept me informed through every step of the process, sent me text messages about my delivery and tracking details. Both items were well packaged. I would definitely order from them again in the future.
glenf38
February 17th, 2020
I've purchased 4 taps and 3 extractor fans from Plumbworld plus a basin and toilet vanity unit. All of the porcelain, units, and taps looked like they should have cost a lot more than they did and the extractor fans were the cheapest price for high-level vent-axia fans that I could find on the internet.
All arrived when promised, well protected and undamaged. I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
adrianj67
July 19th, 2020
Plumbworld has the best prices by far and sells high quality products from manufacturers I trust. Delivery times are excellent and free. I have recommended the Plumbworld site to friends after letting them know my existing 12 year old shower pump motor burned out in the early hours of the morning after getting in from a call out. I ordered a new pump at 02:30 Monday morning on their easy to use site and the pump was delivered at 10:30 on Wednesday morning.
lydiae25
May 25th, 2020
My purchase was slightly damaged but after speaking to Customer Services, the problem was rectified & a new item was sent within 2 days. I was a little worried as had disposed of the original packaging & the item was quite large, but Liam who I spoke to was fantastic & eased my concern immediately. I did my research before using Plumbworld & will now personally highly recommend them myself.
shirleyb424
June 29th, 2020
Cannot recommend them highly enough great service. Great communication with delivery driver. Waited for us to check our sink was ok. If you want a good product and great service use PLUMBWORLD. I have also put a review on Trustpilot
mattc460
September 11th, 2020
Really great radiator, came within 3 days with free delivery. Item had some small damage so contacted for a replacement and they sent a new one out immediately, no questions asked. Great service.
fionag46
March 18th, 2020
I purchased a bathroom mirror and unfortunately even though it was very well packaged it was cracked. Contacted customer service who apologised and arranged a replacement to be sent out straight away also advised on how to dispose of the damaged mirror safely. The replacement arrived within two; days and looks amazing. Would highly recommend, have purchased other items since and they have been great :)
rachelj178
August 17th, 2020
Managed to find an exact replacement for our shower which had broken. Price was about £70 cheaper than our plumber could get it at. Easy to find on the website. Arrived quickly and was able to track delivery. Would definitely use Plumbworld again.
clivel13
August 2nd, 2020
I bought a fantastic quality bathroom suite at an incredible price. Delivered on time in well protected packing
Extremely pleased with purchase.
clivew21
July 30th, 2020
Discounted price, saving £100 compared with a competitor. Ok had to wait 9 days, but well worth it to achieve such a saving. Pump is really good quality, with brass impeller, powerful and most importantly quiet. Would recommend this product and service.
alanc382
June 26th, 2020
Really surprised at the quality of these taps, great value! And they look really nice too. Big thank you to Plumbworld!
davidn715
April 20th, 2020
Used Plumbworld for some of the purchases for a bathroom refurb. Prices on most things were cheapest (although they do vary day by day, so if you spot a good deal you need to be quick). Delivery by their freight company was good - drivers were friendly and helpful. Good information on out of stock items and likely availability.

Bought the wrong shower tray (my fault), but the returns process seems to be fairly good, so keeping fingers crossed.
davel442
June 5th, 2020
I've purchased several items of sanitaryware and plumbing hardware during the last 2-3 years and I can't fault them. Goods are in stock, delivered promptly (I've even had next day after an evening order), packaged properly and come complete with all fittings - never had to chase a part up.

Prices on occasion are super competitive but with no loss of service, product quality or desire to provide a first class purchasing experience.
emmaw219
March 29th, 2020
Ordered this LED light up mirror, battery operated, and love the look it's gives my bathroom. Highly recommend this product.
katej108
July 27th, 2020
Purchased the sink and vanity unit, quick delivery. All came pre built. Which was great. Quality, well made product, looks great, really happy and ask for an excellent price.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service