Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

52 reviews with 4 stars

rayl146
10/16/19

The website was easy to use and order from, their prices were competitive,communication very good as was the delivery.

lisam1215
10/15/19

Ordered item online. Way cheaper than elsewhere. Initially arrived damaged. Rang up replacement sent straight out arrived next day. Can't ask for more really

suej108
10/13/19

Always been pleased with Plumbworld, the ceramic sink I ordered was lovely. But the video which shows a man tapping hole to secure taps was false. There was no cut out and it took my plumber over an hour to drill numerous small holes very carefully then chip away it was 1/4 inch thick

mikaelae2
10/13/19

Our order was competitively priced, easy to process and arrived on time. One item was missing. Once we had made plumbworld aware they sent the item with a next day delivery. I all a very positive experience.

richardw899
10/9/19

I bought a shower valve, checked the box on delivery and looked good. Our plumber found that the wrong valve had been put in the box! Plumbworld wanted pics of the box and the valve but once they were happy they replaced it quickly and collected the original. I also bought an LED/demisting bathroom mirror and despite the packaging being excellent, the edge of the mirror was damaged. More pics and it was replaced without bothering to collect the original. Have since bought another shower valve and another mirror (for another bathroom) and everything was perfect. Happy.

glendar41
10/5/19

I looked at various sites and went into shops for a particular make and design of tap. I chose Plumbworld as it was competitively priced and seemed reliable.

lindat419
10/3/19

Bought Essential bathroom furniture. Good value and reasonable quality. Delivered in a timely manner too. Nothing to complain about.

jacquelinem197
10/3/19

Good service. Prompt at sending late party ordered. Good sales on. Friendly helpful staff and more so decent prices especially on sales. Furniture I ordered was of high standard :-)

brianw549
9/29/19

When I had a small problem with purchased item customer services dealt with with problem quickly and efficiently Would use again

derekb143
9/29/19

Bought items for a downstairs cloakroom toilet,cistern , free standing unit and basin plus tap etc.Unit had damage to box during delivery Plumbworld despatched another as soon as I told them about it, later I discovered parts where missing from the cistern once again they could not have been more helpful despite the fact they hadn't that particular model in stock they sent another without asking me to pay the difference which I offered to.Thanks again.

debbiec342
9/28/19

Excellent customer service, sorted out problem very quickly, fast delivery, excellent vanity unit, would definitely recommend

sherryc185
9/26/19

Worth the money. Products are working beautifuly. Service and delivery on time.easy to return goods.

calumb4
9/24/19

After a couple of purchases, they provide good quality items at competitive prices and it's delivered by decent couriers so it arrives on time in good condition.

are2
9/18/19

Good choice, good products , good staff. Returns work OK but as its heavy stuff in large boxes takes a bit of organising and isn't cheap to do if insuring expensive stuff.

markk546
9/16/19

web site are usually complicated and people switch off plumb world make it KISS keep it simple stupid..

Best way to test a web site it get a non IT person to try and use it. It amazes me how many are crap. 95%

matthewh586
9/15/19

Bought half the bathroom suite from here (sink, toilet with wall mounted frame, and bath) Good prices for what I bought and happy with quality. Delivery arranged with a phone call before hand which was useful. Shopped around for shower and shower panels and stand alone bath taps as didn't offer the style I wanted. But otherwise no problems encountered.

karenh920
9/15/19

Great prices nice products but disappointed with delivery let me down on the expected arrival date

stevel819
9/15/19

Quick, good quality, accurate descriptions. All you could wish for!
I have made several orders through this company all have been 10/10!

johnw1810
9/10/19

Very happy with my order and the quality of the parts, Delivery time was as it said on the tin so all in all a very happy customer.

andrewp515
9/9/19

Good product and after service after a prolonged delivery it was all sorted out in the end and happy with the shower will buy off them again have started looking because we are renovating our bathroom and need other stuff soon.

peterc471
9/9/19

We bought a Mira digital shower, which was the best price I'd found online, and it delivered very quickly. Many thanks!

deejayl
9/9/19

Read the specification of the product carefully, ensure that it size color are to you needs before buying by that you wont be disappointed

stevenp358
9/9/19

I was very pleased with the price of this product, although the packaging was damaged I would use this company again.

jong150
9/9/19

Price for the item that I purchased was excellent, however I have knocked off a star as Plumbworld seem to use DHL who are consistently a very poor courier. My delivery was a day late as apparently the "driver was delayed" and then "could not gain entry" to a manned office block with intercom reception that all other couriers seem to be able to do.

davidc1904
9/9/19

Wide choice with good prices and prompt delivery. Would definitely consider in the future. Easy search engine.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

brilliant service nothing too much trouble defiantly not a scam I have had 2 shower doors and a lovely vanity unit and set of draws and a back to wall toilet and unit great price and a shower cubicle all excellent condition

By jackie g.

Very easy but unfortunately the agent I was in communication with told me they didn't stock the product I was looking for, after a google search I found it on sale with this company, this advisor could have lost them a sale and maybe already has with other customers, but at least I got responce, shame the advice wasn't correct,

By Paul S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?