Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 2,655 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 1st among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.8%
2,346

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Cannot recommend them highly enough great service.

• The front bath panel is designed to fit the side panels on each corner into a manufactured recess.
How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Good choice of products at great prices”

Anna J.
1/30/20

We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around... checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

“Shoddy customer service”

richard h.
6/9/20

This company advertises things on ebay which they do not have in stock, and even when they are telling you it is discontinued they are still advertising more than ten items available. They do not reply to emails and will only respond when ebay get involved. They don't answer telephones blaming covid-19, however other companies are diverting telephone lines to ensure great customer service something Plumbworld don't seem to care about

Reviews (2,655)

customer service (196) great service (122) excellent service (114) quality products (65) delivery service (42) use website (35) web site (34) quick delivery (136) vanity unit (39) 2 days (31) fast delivery (166) bathroom suite (38)
annaj202
January 30th, 2020

Tip for consumers: I found the reviews very helpful.

dane178
April 12th, 2020
I ordered a 600x600mm twin radiator. The spec and price were great. Delivery was very quick even with the start of the Covid-19. The packaging was great but was a bent fin at the bottom right of the unit and the paint had cracked and come away. The covers nearly hide it so its not a huge problem but obviously perfect condition would have been ideal. I'll still use plumb World again though as I have a few more radiators to change over.
juliem995
Julie M.
April 29th, 2020
Have ordered four items in the last couple of weeks (bath panel, bathroom mirror, toilet seat and bathroom sealer). Delivery was extremely quick and very happy with three of the items. Marked down one star due to being sent the wrong item as part of my second delivery but this was finally resolved by customer service. Would definitely use this company again and would recommend to friends and family.
jasonj361
May 24th, 2020
Ordered various items for our en-suite and found everything to be of a very good standard. Website easy to use with a great variety. Struggled a bit delivery time wise but to be expected with lockdown in place but lost a star as website does offer products that never seem to be in stock (had to change toilet furniture selection as one we ordered just kept saying more coming soon) - not a major issue hence 4 stars not 5
martyc90
September 13th, 2020
Huge stocks of quality gear at good prices and pretty swift delivery. Easy to use website with all the information you need ready to download to help decide.
sheilag138
January 20th, 2020
New toilet purchased from Plumbworld. Good range of designs for all budgets. My plumber approved my choice before I ordered it. Speedy service with specified delivery slot of very well packaged items. The courier even offered to carry the packages upstairs for us.
We have previously purchased 2 shower screens from Plumbworld, both are excellent quality and very stylish.
kevinb1431
August 27th, 2020
Fast reliable service and shipment from Plumworld. Easy to track. My only complaints are I thought offset male connectors were part of the kit but they were listed as spares so delayed installation. Contacted Mira they posted some straight away also Plumbworld dropped the price by £15 a day later.
The shower itself is of high quality manufacture, made easy to install and combined with a 2 bar salamander pump gives an excellent shower experience and looks good to. Price is good and gives great value compared to far more expensive items
js1305
June 1st, 2020
I just wish I'd heard of them before. I'm completely renovating my house and so have essentially bought two bathrooms and 2 kitchens worth of goods from them. Their prices have been the lowest and come with free next day delivery and the products have been of very high quality. There have been a couple of issues with orders (wrong vanity unit sent and bathroom mirrors going out of stock after I placed my order). But overall they are now my go to supplier for bathroom ware and kitchen taps and sinks.
stephend528
July 15th, 2020
This was one of very few suppliers who had available a stylish and comfortable shower bath in a compact size, with a fixed glass screen. It looks like an expensive product but at a very competitive price. The bath panel had suffered slight damage to the top edge during transit, but I have repaired it with little effort and it does not show as hidden beneath the ledge around the bath edge.
johnt1481
April 4th, 2020
After lots of research I bought two new single lever taps complete with waste and flexible pipe connections. This was to complete my new bathroom sink and bidet which would have come with cheaper and less quality items. These taps and waste were very popular and rated very highly along with the supplier Plumbworld. The items arrived on schedule, undamaged and complete and look to be of first class quality. I have every reason to believe that they will be trouble free and long lasting.
colettep17
September 7th, 2020
Good choice of showers. Really competitive price for the Mira shower I wanted and great delivery. Arrived on time & well packaged.
I've only given 4 stars cos it would have helped if they advertised how a disabled person can get zero vat rated items - disability law.
brianh1072
March 29th, 2020
Good service on the phone from Dave and Liam with the order but got charged twice for delivery but still not been refunded. Have rise ticket 932033 have had to reply other then being look into 12/03/2020 have sent it back asking for a update no reply yet which could be due to the staff levels?
Getting though on the phone is very had work and the music drives one mad change it please
tima261
August 14th, 2020
I've used Plumbworld on several occasions now. Mostly good prices, delivered on time and well packaged. Even items on back order arrived when promised. Not sure what their after sales is like as I've never needed to complain.
hw108
August 20th, 2020
We ordered 7 compact radiators and a towel radiator. They were all delivered before their due date but although the radiators were good quality some of them had been damaged in transit. I can not fault the customer service although its impossible to speak to someone on the phone. I reported the issue with the first radiator online and a replacement was delivered within two days, again ahead of schedule. Even when we didn't find the damage until we unwrapped one of the radiators a week later there was still no issue with Plumbworld sending a replacement. I would use this company again. Very impressed.
davidm3377
April 20th, 2020
Good price. Website easy to use, find and order the product that I required. Delivery was slow, but these are not normal times.
natalieh171
May 15th, 2020
Great products and fast and easy delivery service will be Looking for the rest of my bathroom here. Would highly recommend
waynem363
May 9th, 2020
Product was great, very securely packaged and exactly as described.
Courier on the other hand, do not complement plumbworld. Delivery time started, then they arrived 70 minutes after the 2 hour delivery time slot
juliaa171
June 4th, 2020
The wall mounted vanity unit with drawers was reasonably priced and also good quality. The delivery was a bit later than I'd requested on the on-line order but in the Covid 19 crisis seemed understandable and was dealt with by an email. [Don't know why the photo appears on its side, it's fine on my PC]
alane84
April 27th, 2020
Whilst on lockdown I thought I would repair my dripping Aqualisa showers. Having spoken to Aqualisa they suggested that I needed to change the thermostatic cartridge inserts. A quick look on a You Tube video and the job looked do-able. Plumbworld offered a worthwhile discount on the £215 quoted by Aqualisa at less than £200, so I ordered 2 cartridges. They arrived promptly and were sealed in proper Aqualisa boxes and were definitely the official spare part.

The units came with a booklets explaining how the change the cartridges, which was good. However, although dismantling was straightforward, the little o-ring seal in the body of the valve looked quite different to both the diagram and the You Tube video. When reassembled, with the new cartridge, the valve would switch off at all now! After scratching my head several times I found a part in the bag that wasn't even shown on either the diagram of You Tube. Studying the old cartridge I guessed where this might go and putting it together again resulted in a perfect drip less shower valve. Doing the second shower was then 'A piece of Cake'.

None of this was the fault of Plumbworld, but it was obvious that my valve was of a later (or earlier) design and wasn't mentioned in the Aqualisa fitting instructions. Never mind all is now good.

I would definitely use Plumbworld again.

Alan Everard - Wetherby, Yorkshire
grantk179
May 31st, 2020
Always priced well and good quality items. Website is organised well making it easy to find what you're looking for.
suem609
June 21st, 2020
This company has good prices & a speedy delivery service. The only thing I would say is that it would be nice for the driver to call you an hour before delivery instead of just text. My order was in next doors garage when I arrived home & was extremely difficult to move to my home.
peterl589
March 15th, 2020
Very pleased with price/quality/delivery speed but slightly annoyed that the waste outlet had to be adapted as was out of line with my existing outlet. Hence additional cost for flexible connection.
However, the new pan looks great - well pleased overall with this purchase
rogers502
March 23rd, 2020
Plumbworld have low prices for, quite often, well known name products. Not just own brands as many other discount companies do. Try to make sure of the delivery time. I asked for a deferred delivery and they then attempted to deliver immediately. Hopefully this was a'one off' administrative mistake.
dougs533
August 14th, 2020
Good product at reasonable price - good delivery service - everything as it should be. Long warranty for peace of mind
bk148
January 26th, 2020
A very good vendor. Would be happy to do business with them again. After care service second to none.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service