Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.81 stars from 1,018 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 2nd among Plumbing sites.

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Great product at a great prices backed up by great service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Great value and guarantee provided”

Laurence W.
10/21/19

Quick service; great value; and guarantee provided. Ordered replacement toilet seat and it arrived, well packaged within 2 days. Thank you

“Customer care less service”

Mark C.
2/14/19

Bought a shower screen on the 16th November and was told my delivery would be 3 to 5 days after the 3rd Dec, plumber ripped out my old on the 8th the day of delivery, 2pm no show, so I called plumbworld, my item was out of stock, how is this possible I asked I have a delivery date, sorry for this our computer normally sends out updates, I was stock delivery would be 14th of December so shower screen will be with me 18th December, plumber to hand ready to fit, shower screen no show, 20th December delivery of shower screen, i reported poor delivery service 48 hours after item arrived, when I opened the box the glass was shattered, now they won't replace the broken glass as I accepted delivery, they won't refund me either and on top of it all they don't sell just the broken part, and thier warrenty doesn't cover broken glass, but they can offer me a £15 discount on new order, are they for real, thier customer care less attitude is disgusting, don't bye from this site, they simply take your cash and give you stress,

Reviews (1,018)

customer service (86) great service (41) excellent service (30) quality products (22) delivery service (17) delivery date (18) vanity unit (20) use website (11) 2 days (12) shower tray (10) bathroom suite (13) 24 hours (9)
annaj202
January 30th, 2020
We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around...checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

Tip for consumers: I found the reviews very helpful.

miket764
December 16th, 2019
I bought their Ceramica square ended bath. It is pretty cheap at around £140 including delivery and I was worried it might be a bit wobbly and thin, but it is reasonably rigid and strong. I have previously bought a more expensive and supposedly better quality Thermaform bath from Bathstore, but this Ceramica one is just as good if not better. The delivery was quick, the only problem is that the link to track delivery just takes you to the main website of the delivery company so yo can't track it. Then you get a tel call at 6.30 in the morning telling you they'll be there in half an hour !
lukeg65
February 9th, 2020
Good prices and selection. Generally good delivery but be careful that deliveries are in stock. Once i ordered a loo and 2 main pieces arrived and then toilet seat arrived a month later as they were out of stock. Crazy.. Imagine having a new loo for a month with no toilet seat!!
yasmina37
February 17th, 2020
Very fast and quick delivery ,I am pleased with the product aswell it was same as advertised and good quality
alanj151
February 14th, 2020
Definitely recommend. Good value and would consider using them again. But delivery was a day late so this needs sorting. Other than that all was good.
vickyleem
February 13th, 2020
We ordered a sink unit and a separate kitchen tap my husband and I was amazed by the quality of the tap for the price. Great quality products, would defo recommend.
annep188
February 4th, 2020
Placed order waiting for delivery so early days, a little disappointed when I had questions the sales guy although very nice didn't seem to understand very much about the products, although he did come back with an RAL number I needed. Awaiting delivery so can't comment on quality of the products
allanac2
December 14th, 2019
Overall online shop was easy, Delivery was when said it was and delivery driver called 30 mins prior to delivery to ensure I was home. The only negative I would say is that no one mentioned it was Kirbside delivery. There was a 2 delivery drivers and they unloaded the pallett on my drive way. When I asked if I could have help into the house the driver refused and advised Kirbside only. I asked as there was 2 of them and one of me if they could make an exception and even just help me. They advised no still. This is the only reason its not 5 rating .Mrs A Campbell
peterh753
February 11th, 2020
found this product to be faulty,i informed Plumworld customer services and received a full refund within days.
billj269
February 9th, 2020
I always check Plumbworld first, usually best for range, price, and delivery. Good office service from knowledgable staff.
chrisa910
February 8th, 2020
Based on my recent experience I can recommend this company. Their website is easy to navigate and the products are competitively priced.Delivery was fast and free.
sheilag138
January 20th, 2020
New toilet purchased from Plumbworld. Good range of designs for all budgets. My plumber approved my choice before I ordered it. Speedy service with specified delivery slot of very well packaged items. The courier even offered to carry the packages upstairs for us.
We have previously purchased 2 shower screens from Plumbworld, both are excellent quality and very stylish.
nicolac61
January 20th, 2020
Great value for money, however I arranged for a delivery day, and took a day off work waited in all day and my delivery arrived the day after, very annoying ! It came with only one driver and the shower stated it was heavy and needed a two man lift , me and the driver struggled to get the shower into my home . Saying all that the delivery was complete and great value for money.
janes634
December 14th, 2019
Needed a bath panel with access as my digital shower electrics have been located under the bath & if there ever was to be a problem I want to be able to get to it easily.
There wasn't much to choose from so I had to go for the Croydex & was a bit worried but it's good quality & looks nice. My builder fitted it without any problems and the panels are easy to remove & replace as they are magnetic.
johns5655
January 20th, 2020
Sanitary ware and shower products although not yet installed appear to be of very pgood quality. Sadly the quality of the Vanity Unit lets the whole thing down. I also do not understand why prices between ebay and direct sales are so different, it makes no sense
gm371
January 25th, 2020
Good and efficient company with reasonble prices and prompt delivery. I have always looked at their website before ordering any supplies and will continue to do so.
peters938
January 24th, 2020
Bought on ebay which was cheaper than web site, salesman stated iot was the same item, however found it only had one wooden shelf, not the two glass shelves I expected.
russells224
January 24th, 2020
Good purchase maybe should of give 5 stars taller than expected wanted shorter version but there was a sizing which I missed
margaretb525
January 24th, 2020
very prompt delivery and helpful after sale service I would recommend Plumbworld.co.uk to anyone and I will use them again in the future
stephenc512
January 20th, 2020
Good efficient service at a fairly reasonable price. Nice and quick delivery. Best price found here so thought I would order my shower here and pleased I did.
adrianb132
January 20th, 2020
Ordered a bath. It was delivered on time by a very helpful delivery driver, is a good quality product for the money and fitted easily
nb184
January 18th, 2020
On time on delivery, helpful staff to help on ordering and explaining order to me, good value, product very good
aghiaa
December 21st, 2019
Plumworld ordering - no issues

DHL unable to deliver to their parcel point... unable to get through to chase up.. 2 call 19mins and 12mins and still no answer. when I did get through, promised to ring back did not.. then next time cut me off..

Eventually made 25mile round trip to pick up item.

One call made to plumbworld.. very helpful when got through..

Was going to give 2 because of DHL..
martinl241
December 27th, 2019
I bought a quadrant shower cubicle
Delivery was prompt and customer service very helpful when there was a part out of stock. Very happy with the overall service.
Only small niggle was the time it took to get through on the telephone, as very busy.
Would definitely recommend for price and service.
michaelt1070
January 1st, 2020
Column radiator. Quality was excellent as was the price. Service excellent, emailed to check we had received product on time. Nice touch.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service