Plumbingforce

Plumbingforce has a consumer rating of 3.68 stars from 202 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbingforce also ranks 8th among Plumbing sites. The most common issues with Plumbingforce are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 71.9%

• Excellent service and clear pricing, would recommend.

• Avoid this company and their embarrassing customer service representatives.
  • I had given them my card details, just for completing the booking (this was what they told me).
How would you rate Plumbingforce?

“Amazing service! Great customer service and experienced engineer”

Adays r.
4/29/20

Neil was great! He provided excellent service and expertise. Problem was sorted in a matter of days despite my boiler has been installed in a very inconvenient way where it's almost impossible to reach and examine all parts. Despite this Neil carried out the job and now I have hot water running again and a 1 year guarantee in my repair. Happy customer. I will definitely recommend this company. Many thanks!

“Awful service and lasting damage”

Rebekkah S.
5/16/20

After coming to fix' an original issue - two visits later, this is what happened the first time we used the toilet. We had paid £120 for this - payment wasn't taken immediately - before an engineer even came to my door. We were quoted £1000 for a problem that was fixed with some cleaner. My hallway is ruined. Customer service is beyond appalling. Terrible company.

customer service (21) card details (8) 6 pm (2) 2 hours (5) 10 minutes (5) time slot (6) trading standards (5) boiler (40) bank details (4) 30 minutes (3) day (61) excellent service (8)
adaysr
April 29th, 2020
Neil was great! He provided excellent service and expertise.
Happy customer.
I will definitely recommend this company.
Many thanks!
adelep28
June 16th, 2020
Needed help with a broken toilet, plumber that attended was polite, professional, helpful and generally just a really lovely workman. He kept me updated throughout the work, gave me best and worst case scenarios and was happy to answer all my little questions. He was also happy to have a socially distanced chat which is always reassuring when you have new workman in. Would highly recommend.
elizabethp636
August 18th, 2020
Richard arrived promptly wearing a mask and gloves. He covered his outdoor shoes with "slippers". The tablet for me to sign had been sanitized. I felt very safe with the Covid 9 actions taken to protect us both. He was friendly and worked cleanly and efficiently. I would recommend him and certainly not hesitate this company as I had used the chat initially and my questions were answered fully
rebekkahs2
May 16th, 2020
ruthr468
June 23rd, 2020
Justin came within an hour of phoning and not only sorted out the problem but also left all sorts of information I might need for my Grohe shower which is 14 years old. No parts are available now and I thought I would have to buy a new Shower. Justin has fixed it though and given advice about what to do if the problem recurs. So relieved and pleased with the excellent service.
alexr510
January 30th, 2020
Company came out and fixed the problem. However charges are a rip off. The part replaced was 70% more than from a DIY store. Also the plumber diagnosed the problem within 20 mins, then said he had to get a part and charge an additional hour to fix, this I feel is a scam to charge more time for the job. The fix took a further 20 mins and was charged 2 hours at £118.80 per hour for this. I approached the company about my concerns before writing any reviews, but they just affirmed it is what it is
richardk1120
August 21st, 2020
Booked same day emergency plumber. Phoned repeatedly to be told he's on his way. At 5pm got a call to say he wouldn't be coming today but would here first thing tomorrow

Tomorrow came but at 10am I'd heard nothing so called and was told it would definitely be before 12. At 12 got told he was delayed again and it should be between 12-4.

No apology. No explanation as to why they only have one person available. Cancelled and went elsewhere.
phila88
December 28th, 2019
Not only did they not fix our boiler they broke the wiring causing new issues. When asked to come and at least fix what they were paid for they came again, blamed it on a "blockage" (days late) and charged us AGAIN without our approval. This company are a rip off and should be avoided. A different company came and fixed both issues in 30minutes. Just look how many 1 star reviews this company have. There would be more in othersites that charge money to remove them (seems like they pay for that too).
robertm3261
August 31st, 2020
Yesterday I had the pleasure of having Darren, over my house to fit myself a new gas fireplace, he did a very professional job he made sure, everything was safe in my front room so the fire would work at its best and was safe to use for years to come, so I am going to give Darren, 10 out of 10 regards Bob.
juliec994
June 27th, 2020
Awful service, 30 minute cistern job repeatedly delayed with false promises on engineer visit
Left with no working toilet for 5 days, then cancelled.
Advised they will still charge for 1 hour despite doing nothing but waste my time
susank915
April 29th, 2020
First class service from start to finish. Comes highly recommended. Excellent job and everything taken away and left in a clean & tidy manner.
judithc275
September 7th, 2020
Was supposed to be with us between 12 - 4p.m. Turned up after 7. Was very friendly. Gave us advice on what was wrong with the heater and said we need two new parts. We were given the same advice in the report made. So now have to arrange for the parts to come and plumber to fix.
deborahs985
September 5th, 2020
Great job, safety conscious and very helpful.

Cleared up after work was complete and showed me how to use everything too!

brada75
January 12th, 2020
This past Thursday Mike Rye gave our heating system a new lease on life. He cleaned out at least 15 years of sludge and now all the radiators heat up and we are enjoying a warm house. We certainly can recommend his services and friendly personality!
maryh1284
May 5th, 2020
Charged £1800 to supply and replace existing shower. Cost of shower £700 from Mira. The engineer did a good job fitting it and spent less than 4 hours to fix. Existing plumbing was used. The customer service is diabolical and refused to issue an invoice that broke down the cost of materials and labour. We believe that the labour charge was for a complete fit and not replace. Management were very rude and would not budge. Disgusted and definitely would not recommend.
hannahd115
May 30th, 2020
I had the most amazing plumber help me with my blocked toilet. I believe his name was mark and he was fantastic! Job done in 20 mins I couldn't rate him enough. Thank you so much
peterc651
April 2nd, 2020
Visit required to examine a boiler failure. Engineer was on site within 30 minutes. Explained the problem and the action required in an easy to understand manner. The part required was available in Oldham. He immediately drove there collected and fitted the part.
Ricky was an extremely professional employee.
We would definitely use this company again and recommend to friends.
lamio
December 12th, 2019
Multi-zone Hive installation- The engineer spent almost 3 hours £356 later for a simple Hive installation. To make matters worse- the ground floor thermostat was controlling upper floors and vice versa. Basic wiring- Rookie mistake. Dedicated a whole day to Plumbing force for a simple Hive install.

The cost was totally outrageous and I wish I had read the reviews on this site before using them,
adaml267
February 27th, 2020
Charged me £2500 to repair my boiler. Broke down after 3 months and they came out (I had to pay for them to attend) and told me I need a new boiler which would be £2100!

Cowboys.

Also got a quote from a local plumber and was £400 cheaper.

Avoid.
paulh1364
May 19th, 2020
Initially booked for following day but received text stating someone would be with me within the hour. Engineer came, detected problem and, although unable to remedy immediately, offered extremely good advice. Found engineer to be very friendly and competent.
bevs78
July 8th, 2020
Great service. Boiler too high for other companies to deal with. Plumbingforce had no hesitation in tackling the hot water problem. Now we can have a hot shower. Would highly recommend.
mariem406
February 13th, 2020
The engineer came at the time arranged on the morning of my phone call. He was very efficient and knowledgable and covered his shoes to protect my cream carpet. Would definitely recommend this company to others. Job done at a reasonable price too.
franv8
February 4th, 2020
Cancelled first day then it cost me £230 to say they couldn't fix the problem and quoted over £1000. It was done in less than an hour and £300 by a professional company. Karma will get them hopefully. They must write their own positive reviews.
laurenb445
June 21st, 2020
We had a leak under our boiler that was fixed within a couple of hours. Prompt, professional and affordable service all round.
jquanw
February 9th, 2020
The plumber was very helpful, quick and efficient. He noticed other aspects of our house that may need work and gave us sound advice.

She clearly on a power trip but she is coward. She will text you abuse from a no reply number. Clearly she related to / sleeping with someone in charge because she is completely incompetent at her job.

By Katie B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Plumbingforce staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plumbingforce?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.7
Have a question about Plumbingforce?