Plumbingforce

Plumbingforce has a consumer rating of 3.05 stars from 120 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbingforce also ranks 14th among Plumbing sites. The most common issues with Plumbingforce are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Avoid this company and their embarrassing customer service representatives.
  • I had given them my card details, just for completing the booking (this was what they told me).
How would you rate Plumbingforce?

“Gas boiler repair”

Marie M.
2/13/20

The engineer came at the time arranged on the morning of my phone call. He was very efficient and knowledgable and covered his shoes to protect my cream carpet. Would definitely recommend this company to others. Job done at a reasonable price too.

“stay away from this company”

Ali Y.
7/14/19

Definitely avoid this company. They will try to rip you off. I asked them to fix my dripping tap. The engineer came, did not even bother to look into the tap and suggested the entire tap needs to be replaced: gave me a quote for £340 + Labour ! The whole visit was over in 5 minutes - for this "service" they charged me £94.80 (including VAT) !. I had given them my card details, just for completing the booking (this was what they told me). However they simply took this money from my card following the visit. I replaced the ceramic cartridge myself after this. A cartridge costs just £4 from e-bay! The tap works perfectly fine with no dropping now. I am disputing the charge through my bank now and will follow legal suit if this does not work. Stay away from this company!

customer service (14) card details (6) 2 hours (5) 1 pm (1) 10 minutes (4) time slot (5) 6 pm (1) resolutions manager (2) boiler (27) 5 minutes (4) bank details (3) 30 minutes (2)
colinb178
February 13th, 2020
Limited access to pipe in wall and short length of pipe and joint made repair particularly difficult and 8mm
Pipe clearly difficult to work with as compression fittings failed to make watertight seal. The plumber
Persisted and increased pipe to 15mm by soldering various sections of pipe and fitted larger 15mm
Lockshield. If compression joints had been successful then time taken would have been halved but I appreciate effort made to resolve the issue and bring the radiator back into use.
daver358
January 29th, 2020
expert diagnosis, very efficient, a bit on the pricy side but we needed a rapid response so that is what you pay for.
if we had took more time to look for a local plumber perhaps it could have been half the price
hindsight is wonderfull
alexr510
January 30th, 2020
Company came out and fixed the problem. However charges are a rip off. The part replaced was 70% more than from a DIY store. Also the plumber diagnosed the problem within 20 mins, then said he had to get a part and charge an additional hour to fix, this I feel is a scam to charge more time for the job. The fix took a further 20 mins and was charged 2 hours at £118.80 per hour for this. I approached the company about my concerns before writing any reviews, but they just affirmed it is what it is
tanyar80
November 8th, 2019
Don't trust positive reviews for this company.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING.
They have just charged £118 for a 'fireplace expert' visit. He came in, googled on his phone for a part for about 20 minutes, and left. Allegedly no parts exist for the unit. I later located the parts in 10 minutes.
Customer service not existent.Sent an email but got no answer.
You will be pressured into giving your bank details over the phone and be charged regardless of quality or completeness of work.
Don't get ripped off by this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mariem406
February 13th, 2020
richardn365
February 16th, 2020
Came round that afternoon and diagnosed the problem and suggested an effective approach to our problem.
jennifert437
December 2nd, 2019
Called them out when the previous plumber I booked cancelled, to fix a leaking seal around my bath. Turned up and told me the whole bathroom needed to be replaced and that there was nothing he could do as a temporary fix in the meantime. Promised to send through a report and a quote, never received anything and I was charge £144 for the pleasure. Still have a leak that needs fixing asap but now have a lot less money in my bank to get it sorted.

Tip for consumers: Do not use them!

robertasp
February 11th, 2020
Call in morning problem sorted in few hours. Boiler fixed in 30 min. Perfect. Staff friendly. Many thanks
jquanw
February 9th, 2020
The plumber was very helpful, quick and efficient. He noticed other aspects of our house that may need work and gave us sound advice.
ernestl52
February 8th, 2020
The engineer David Reynolds,was very knowledgeable and thorough in his approach to dealing with my issue,which he quickly assessed and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
rachelp219
February 8th, 2020
Had a small leak in my bathroom which the plumber came to sort out he was friendly polite and listened to what I had to say he sorted it in no time thank you
cerig
February 5th, 2020
Really helpful guy, friendly and pleasant nothing was to much for him and very thourough at his job well impressed
stephenr367
December 4th, 2019
Engineer left boiler at risk of explosion said would return to fix the fault he personally created. Did not return, needed to call emergency number as risk of explosion, Plumbing Force was totally uninterested. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
carolines154
January 22nd, 2020
Excellent and fast service today. Lots of advice on new boiler options needed for planned extension too. Would definitely recommend.
juliah266
January 18th, 2020
Booking the boiler service was fast and took only a couple of minutes. The service visit itself was thorough and comprehensive. Highly recommended.
adams610
September 4th, 2019
Remarkable incompetence from these crooks. The plumber called out was here no more than 5 minutes, gave the toilet a cursory look and declared there was nothing he could do. We needed to call a second plumbing company out to resolve what turned out to be a remarkably simple issue with professional courtesy. After being alerted to this discrepancy, and being provided evidence, Plumbingforce refused to provide a refund or any compensation. Avoid these guys like the plague- you may as well burn your money.
ps359
November 11th, 2019
Charged me £144 just to come out no more than 10 minutes only to tell me they have no parts to fix so need to come out again. Came out again and charged me 2 hours labour (in fact he was only here for 30 minutes) and parts. They take the money first before any work done. I cant understand how they justify £144 call out charge and £288 labour when in fact the total time spend in the house was only 40 minutes. Total rip off. Stay away from this company unless you have too much money to throw away
andrewl496
July 27th, 2019
After being guaranteed a slot to have work undertaken on behalf of a client that was necessary for us to continue with our work, we were advised at the last minute of the slot that the contractor would not come. Second scheduled visit, this time at the end of the promised morning slot the Client had to chase the company, guess what.... the contractor would not be available to the end of the day... maybe.... In a competitive business environment you would think they would try to do better.... Next time Pimlico P's they may cost but at least they will turn up!
oliviae25
August 1st, 2019
I called. The plumber turned up hours late. Looked for 5 minutes and told me he'd be back the following day to do the job. He never came back though I rescheduled twice more.
I have now been charged £118 for absolutely no work. I had to give my bank details as part of the booking. Managers won't come to the phone and I was told to email for a refund even though I never had an invoice and no work was done !
Avoid at all costs !
becss
October 5th, 2019
Coming back to update the system really good advice
No hassle
Pleasant experience...;.............,...,,,
samt204
November 6th, 2019
Came well within time slot and was finished within it also. Solved the issue, explained everything clearly.
jena125
October 23rd, 2019
Ricki was just the best company! Got my new cooker fixed and fitted safe and sound. I learned a thing or two about Gas. Neatly done and I can't recommend Ricki enough. Next level human, with next level soul!
Thanks Ricki
stevem1092
October 26th, 2019
The engineer arrived on time. Completed the job quickly and efficiently. Great value for money. Good friendly service.
dominicl44
October 8th, 2019
Got straight to the job, in the quickest time and knew what he was talking about. Finished the job and gave me good tips which I will use next time if there is a leak.
henrikp7
August 21st, 2019
Hi PLUMBINGFORCE

it is something that is easily rectified, so we can have a look at it together, the external drain is working fine since all other c

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Plumbingforce staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plumbingforce?

See reviews as you browse with our Safari extension

3.1
Have a question about Plumbingforce?