Review of PinkBasis

Tel: +1-626-333-9292
support@pinkbasis.com

thomasm647
9/15/18

I ordered an item for my girlfriend on September 1st. They charged my account on September 4th , IT is now September 15 and it still hasn't shipped. I will try contacting the company again on monday.they are subsidiary of amiclubwear.com

asiyaha1
4/6/18

I ordered multiple items from the site and some of the items did not ship. I contacted the company for a refund on numerous occasions and was assured a refund would be given. Since then I have had no success with phone contact and e-mail customer service tells me to contact the refund department!

juans67
7/14/17

This is a good site to shop on. Pinkbasis has some of the best shoes and the best prices in town. You have so much to look at and to pick from. Pinkbasis have great sales all the time in all colors, sizes and styles.

deniseh33
5/11/17

I've ordered from the site twice, despite reading the reviews. With these types of sites, it's a crap shoot and just may win. My first order came in a bit late and one pair of shoes were damaged. The shoes were lest than $15, so I didn't bother trying to return them. I wish I had. I would have read their ridiculous return policy and would have saved my money. The next time I ordered was horrible. The shoes were poor quality, one pair was missing and one pair was a size 10 and another was a size 5.5. I wear an 8.5. I tried to return the shoes. You have 30 days to return items for store credit (red flag #1). You have to email the company to get a return number, describe why you want to return them and provide photos of the items (red flag #2 & 3). You then have to wait for a response to get the return number and pay for shipping yourself. You are subject to a "restocking fee," or denial of an exchange at their discretion (I lost count of the red flags). This site is clearly a scam. Don't waste your time.

kivas
1/7/17

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered from this site on November 5, 2016. I purchased 7 pairs of shoes, all of which were intended as gifts. My card was debited 2 days later. My order arrived November 11, 2016. Since the package came from California I was very excited about this. Soon after giving the shoes to the people they were intended for I was informed that one pair was, in fact, two left feet. As you could imagine my embarrassment, I soon after contacted PinkBasis. I emailed them on November 22, 2016. There is a disclaimer on their site that asks for 48 hours to respond, however, I didn't receive correspondence until November 28, 2016. I understand this was around the holiday season so I wasn't to make much of a fuss. I was emailed back and asked for pictures confirming the issue. These were sent to them within the hour. I tried calling multiple times to try to speed up the process, at one point I held for over 30 minutes only to be transferred to a generic voicemail stating that they weren't able to take my call. Fed up with waiting for correspondence I sent a follow-up email on December 5, 2016. I received an email back on December 8th, 2016 apologizing for the inconvenience and was then told that there wasn't a replacement for the shoes and if I wanted I could receive store credit and as a convenience to me, there was no need to return the shoes. I had no interest in receiving store credit and was unable to find any comparable shoes on the site. At this point, I requested for a refund to be issued. I received an email two days later that stated a refund has been requested on my behalf, which could take 7-15 business days. After the refund was approved it would take another 10 business days to issue the refund. Giving leeway for the two other holidays that have passed since then it's been about 20 business days and I have yet to receive a refund. By far the worst experience I've ever had. BEWARE OF THIS SITE.

laurens261
11/8/16

All of these people here were paid to write good reviews including the man that ordered a leaopard print bikini....I purchased a swimsuit for my bday trip to Jamaica and paid an extra $20 for 3 day shipping. It's been a week and I've received nothing. I looked up my tracking number on their parent website AMICLUBWEAR.COM because PinkBasis has no tracking capabilities and all it says is that there was an error. I tracked it twice, called "customer service" which is music on loop by the way AND emailed them twice but received no response. I disputed the charge today cuz this is a bull$#*! scamsite. DONT BUY FROM PINKBASIS OR AMICLUBWEAR!!!!!!!

roxanner17
10/17/16

Worst company I have ever dealt with. They sent me damaged shoes and then refused to replace them until I sent photos of proof of damage. They took forever to email me back and I stayed on hold over the phone for two hours before I hung up never even getting a persons voice only holding while hearing music. After I sent them back I never got a reply back as to what would happen with refunding my money or getting them replaced. Total rip off do not buy from them

deeg31
6/1/16

I have ordered over 40 pairs of boots and shoes from this site for my daughter and I and pleased as EVER! I know the size chart make sure you read for certain shoes especially the round or pointed toe shoes or boots ...you may have to order a size up. Otherwise I am very pleased customer . Thank you PinkBasis!!!

chrisc225
2/4/16

If it were possible to give Zero Stars with a review, I would. Pink Basis has the worst customer service. There is limited communication, and if you need to talk to someone, good luck! Limited service hours, emails take 2 days to get a response. I ordered two pairs of pleaser boots for an event. Could not get help with my order. When I finally requested to cancel the order, they mysteriously created a shipping label and said they had already shipped out. Charged $75 for expedited delivery. Received my package, and one of the boots was on backorder, however I was never notified of this. Fortunately, I had already given up on them and placed another order with Yandy.com! Fast, in-stock, and even delivered the very next day for only $35! Buyer beware!

karenc106
11/29/15

I order my shoes/boots and get it all within a week. Plus they give me the boxes to my shoes I order!! Had ordered five pair and was a happy camper with the shipping I paid too.

amiyahe
10/9/15

Though it takes a lil while to get your order this is the best site anyone could use! They have a variety of one of a kind items then too top that, they never fail to reply on any concerns regarding your order!

nickellm
3/4/15

I've ordered many times and I get what i expect every time. Cute selection and great prices. Pink basis is lollicouture and i order from both and have had no problems. I read product descriptions and reviews so i mainly know what to expect. No problems so far so i will continue to order happily

roseh23
11/18/14

Pinkbasis isnt a scam they sent the boots...Nice condition..only thing was they were to small for its size it was supposed to be... :-\ i wished they fit really cute

shammia
10/19/14

Found them on google+ and after that when i went to their site saw some exciting wedges and price was affordable also bought the wedge and the quality was good too.

ahsana1
10/19/14

Pinkbasis is now more enhanced than before one year ago when i visited this site it has delivered $#*!ty products but like a week ago i ordered some leggings and they delivered it fast with good quality liked it

kamalk
10/18/14

I have bought some sexy heels for my girlfriend from here and she was looking very hot on them. whenever she wears those heels love it thanks goes to pinkbasis . it was worth to buy

jeank6
10/17/14

Well as much i can say i compared this site with some other sites ordered the products and got some amazing customer support service. delivery was fast too and yes they have really made my heart glow

nurf1
10/17/14

A site with everything for women needs. i love the pants and heels section. thanks heavens at last got in touch with a site can comfort my wife's fashion trends

kmk1
10/16/14

exciting site, sexy outfit, rings all women stuff in one store i am just amazed, love it love this site with all my heart,

mt38
7/24/14

I really can't understand all the bad reviews!!! I've been ordering from Pink Basis for a while and I have NEVER had any problems. Their shoes are always nice and the prices can't be beat!!! I've always received my orders in a timely fashion and never had an outrageous shipping amount as described in some other posts. By the way, the free ground shipping depends on how much you spend. I saw a review where the person bought 2 pairs of shoes for $9.99 a piece and they were complaining about shipping cost. Well that amount won't get you free shipping. Sorry.

stephenf20
3/23/14

Best quality of various costumes are available in PinkBasis. I like it very much.
Fast delivery and good offer for us is a good side of it.

More find option and colorful costumes are here. Thanks PinkBasis.

rebeccaj13
3/23/14

Last day I've got my costume from PinkBasis. It is looking more beautiful than website. Fast delivery and good quality products is attractive in this site.

Thank PinkBasis.

phyllisg2
3/23/14

Deals section is amazing heels for $2.99. Love the shop by color option. Fast delivery of PinkBasis I like most.

Checkout process is so easy. Good job.

ottoh24
3/23/14

Best collection of stylish clothing. Colorful and high quality costume for woman.

Fast delivery and great customer service.

40% off on clearance.

maureena2
3/23/14

New website has 5x as much product than previous. Colorful collection, quality products and best customer service are the main strength of PinkBasis.

It delivers very fast.

I haven't had any problem with them. I have purchased from them several times and have cute items from them

By Linda A.

yes. They have nice products

By Linda A.

Questions? Get answers from the PinkBasis staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PinkBasis