Perfume Worldwide

Perfume Worldwide has a consumer rating of 1.76 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Perfume Worldwide also ranks 646th among Skin Care sites. The most common issues with Perfume Worldwide are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Terrible customer service Now i must wait for reimbursement for something they never had!
How would you rate Perfume Worldwide?

“Excellent!”

kristy h.
9/15/17

Received products in less than a week. The pricing was very competitive. Charged as ordered. I'll definitely shop with them again!

“DO NOT BUY FROM PWW!”

Alessandro S.
1/29/19

Real rating = ZERO Never wrote a review in my life, but I am so frustrated that I need to. PWW sent the product to the wrong address. I have been cc'd on tons of emails to solve the issue. Bottom line: had to call the delivery company on my own and after a month I am waiting for PWW to run an "investigation". This company is a total joke! Not sure I will ever receive my money back...

customer service (5)
marianneg13
January 12th, 2018
Two experiences with them: first one they sent me the wrong perfume. So by the time i got the correct bottle, it was past Christmas! Second one, sent me a bottle that has gone bad and didn't take responsibility for it. Had to pay shipping return. Bought from them because they had great prices... but you get what you paid for. Not a great service.
kristyh18
September 15th, 2017
miyekes
January 21st, 2010
Thanks for giving this information, i think you are a real human being who wants no body get loss from them. But I got experience which is totally opposite to it. On Christmas I ordered for Balmain Cologne from Overstockperfume.com, here I got the price of cologne is much lower than other, it was only $16.50 for 3.4OZ. I think it was the best deal for me from this site. I am giving advise to all of friends if you wants to buy good things in lower rate then you must also go for it.
lilyl13
July 14th, 2014
First time order. 3.4 oz Miss Dior last Monday and got it on Wednesday. Nice perfume and the price is the lowest I can find online, plus they gave me discount! Will shop again.
georgem90
July 14th, 2014
I love it! Always new coupons I can use! Free shipping, 10% OFF, 15% OFF and perfumes looks great! Smells original! I'll buy again and recommend everyone! Thank You
johng150
July 14th, 2014
I love this website! Great prices! Nice People! Thank You Perfume Worldwide!
alessandros39
January 29th, 2019
Real rating = ZERO
annag84
January 3rd, 2017
I have never received item I've ordered, it's being two month now! Customer service horrible. They don't do what they promises.
angelm84
December 19th, 2016
DO NOT ORDER from this website or Sears.com bc they use them. I ordered from Sears, com and got tangled up with this royal joke of a company. They do not answer the phone and if by some chance they do, then they want you to email them. Package is lost for 2 weeks now and they will not return a call or email. Still have not gotten my money back either
olgai1
January 6th, 2012
I cannot believe: they went against their own return policy that no refunds or exchange would be made after 20 days past their shipping day. I was really late for this generous responce: they will send me the new item. I am a real customer, not fake, an dmy name is Olga. I ordered a gift set Hanai Mori for $40.99. It is great price, and it is my 5th or 6th order, and evry order was shipped and delivered well! I WANT TO THANK THE COMPANY! (There are SAMPLES for $2.99 - of the best EDP and EDT you can find, and they are all REAL! I tried many, and they are a bless, you can trust them!)
marks332
February 11th, 2016
Warning! Never do business with PERFUME WORLDWIDE. They send you defective product. Tell you to send it back for a replacement. After the product is received by them they deny receiving it. They will do any thing in their power to scam you. They are run by thieves... They should be shutdown and prosecuted.
annab311
November 21st, 2016
It took them 2 weeks to send order, I chat with them on a phone 2 times mention I'm moving out in one week, if I'm not getting the order withing 3 weeks they must cancel.
But they send it any way after 3 weeks. Package is lost.
carrieb43
December 20th, 2015
BUYER BEWARE! Placed an order on 09/27/25 - received confirmation email on 09/28/15 that the order had shipped. However when I checked the FedEx website there was only a label created and no actual pick up order had been placed. It's now 12/20/15 and I still have not received my order! I have called countless times, no one answers the phone. I have also left countless messages and no call has ever been returned. I believe this is a fraudulent company! I will be contacting my bank and the appropriate authorities to file complaints! Save your money and time, buy elsewhere! BUYER BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!!! FRAUD - WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY & NEVER SEND PRODUCTS!!

ryank37
December 25th, 2015
I placed an order almost two weeks ago so that I was sure it would come before Christmas. I ordered through pricefalls.com. Today is Christmas and I still have not received my order. When I go on the Pricefalls website it says that the order has been delivered, but this is obviously not the case, because when I type the tracking number in on USPS.com there is no activity other than a notification that the post office had received shipping information regarding the order. That was on the 15th (10 days ago).
nikons1
July 2nd, 2013
Very disturbing. After 10 plus years of shopping on www.perfumeworldwide.com I received some fake product. I returned the order and they had the audacity to take a 20% restock fee. I just got off the phone after a very unpleasant conversation with a manager that tried to tell me some bull$#*!. Needless to say I am getting a full refund and they have just lost a good customer.
saram86
February 1st, 2016
DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Perfume Worldwide! I ordered Wen hair conditioner for a Christmas gift for my daughter through Shop.com that was being fulfilled by Perfume Worldwide. Due to insufficient packaging (alittle bit of paper around the plastic bottle), the top was broken and conditioner had spilled out of the bottle into the box. I called Perfume WW customer service number, hoping to get a replacement and was never was able to speak to a person. Their system would only allow me to leave a message each time because the "office is closed". Never got a call back after leaving two messages. Then I decided to send them an email and finally got a response. They said I needed to send them pictures of the damaged product, which I did. Then they said I could send the damaged product back to them (which I was hoping I wouldn't have to actually do since the pictures showed the damage). But they said I had to send the bottle back. But then they never offered to pay for the return shipping! I then told them I wanted them to provide me with a return label... which they did, surprisingly. But at no point in their emails, did they offer to send me a replacement product back despite me saying I wanted a replacement bottle. So I had no other choice but to just send the damaged product back. At this point, I contacted Shop.com to see if they could assist me in helping me determine whether or not I was going to get a replacement bottle sent back to me. After several days of waiting, out of the blue, I got a refund for the damaged bottle only and not a refund for the original shipping costs. And NO mention of a replacement bottle. It took several more days to work with Shop.com and their escalation department, to get my original shipping costs back from Perfume WW. I cannot believe the amount of emails and phone calls it took to get this situation resolved for a $20.00 + shipping product! It took over 3 weeks! Needless to say, my daughter did not get her Christmas present afterall as this finally got resolved in mid January. I do appreciate Shop.com ultimately resolving this case but I do feel it took way too long to get it resolved and at the of the day, I had nothing to show for it except loss of time and a whole lot of aggravation.
davody
May 31st, 2012
Ordered from them 5 bottles of eye makeup remover. They charged my account. Sent me an email asking to verify and then sent email that they shipped the order. Three days later I called and they said they did not have stock. I asked why did they charge me when they did not have stock and why they did it. The response was " this is our system"- Terrible customer service Now i must wait for reimbursement for something they never had!
nicolam5
November 26th, 2013
Ok there is something seriously dodgy going on fragrancex perfume.com perfume-worldwide and a few others are all the same company. Does anyone know how I go about reporting this company as they are scamming a lot of people
ml11
July 13th, 2013
I order a hair product through amazon.com that was shipped from perfume-worldwide.com. They "sold" me 2 bottles and shipped only one! I then call and get passed around by the least caring employee I presume the have. He ends up trying to connect me but no one else picks up so he says he'll refund not half my money back but on 1/3? TOTAL RIP OFF COMPANY. I'm glad they only stole a little from me. Seems others have been completely taken.
stacig1
July 7th, 2013
Terrrible Terrible Terrible.

Purchased 3 bottles of cologne. They charged the credit card within minutes. Never email an invoice. Next day sent an email saying credit card information was wrong (after they had already charged it) and they needed to verify it. They promised it was being shipped that day. 20 days later, still no package, So i called multiple times and was put on hold or hung up on multiple times. Until finally I got a woman who told me that my package had been lost by UPS. I asked for the tracking number, I called UPS and they had no record of this tracking number. This website is a complete scam.
path4
March 2nd, 2011
I placed an order online on 2/4/11. My account was debit 2/8 and I have NOT received my product of today 3/2/11. I called several times and was bounced around a couple of times, but ended up with the same person, MOSES. He asked for number so he can track the package and get back to me, but never does. I shop for almost everything online and never, never had such bad customer service. This is just not acceptable.
henryh33
June 25th, 2014
I ordered ONE bottle of my cologne. They sent me THREE bottles. I called... spoke with ALEX... who said I must pay for the return shipment of the TWO... and ALSO A 20% RESTOCK FEE. He then let me talk to a supposed lady supervisor... CLORIUS... I believe. Alex finally said they would send me a free return label... but I would have to pay a 20% restock. CLORIUS disagreed... as they were debating... among themselves... they hung up on me. I called back (extremely perturbed) and got to ALEX again... who said "I'm sorry"... etc. I said I would like to speak to the manager. He said this Clorius was the manager. I said I would like to speak to the OWNER. He said that is also HER? I feel they are very AMBITIOUS... or... TOTALLY FULL OF B. S. They surely lost THIS customer... and WILL GET "Z E R O" recommendation to ANYONE... AND EVERYONE I KNOW!
alphab23
November 6th, 2013
I called to order a cologne that was hard to find. This was a discontinued cologne that was remade with a different formula, and I was looking for the original item. The picture on the site showed the cologne I wanted, and I called to verify this was true. I was told that they had the cologne, but in limited supply. I ordered 10 bottles. A few days later, I checked back on their site, and the picture of the original item was taken down, and replaced by the new item.
The item I received was the NEW item - not the one I wanted, or verified.
I WISH I would have read these reviews first!

Let's see how hard it is to get my money back.

They are located in Long Island, and the number to call to file a complaint is *******633 M-Sat 10am-5pm
donnaa14
December 14th, 2013
This web site is a scam! Don't purchase from there. I usually buy from bigdiscountfragrances.com but my husband wated to save $10 so we ended up ordering from them. Got the tracking numer on Dec. 4 when tried to track this packaged it never showed up as this was actually shipped out. Called and spoke with NIK (claimed that it was his name) and he has told me that because of the snow storm nothing has been going out. Told me to call back the next day. Called back few days later on Dec 13,2013 and was told that they were out of a certain perfume and that is why my packaged hasn't been shipped out. Was told to call back on Monday and if they want her the certain perfume than they will just ship out the package with what they have. I refused to call back and told NIK to ship out what they have and cancel what they are out of. He REFUSED to do so. When finally got to the manager, she was rude and said I will not get my money back since I wanted to cancel the order. She said I will get the money back after 14 business days because that is their policy. I said that I don't even have my package that it's not even on the UPS or FedEx truck that it's just sitting there in their warehouse since DEc 4. I was told well call your bank and cancel the payment. WHAT? THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM! Will never buy perfumes from any other website except the one I have always used. PLEASE PPL DON"T USE THIS WEBSITE WILL NEVER GET YOUR $$$ BACK! OR THE PACKAGE!
lanas
July 11th, 2013
I recently purchased a 3.3oz bottle of Oscar De La Renta from Perfume Worldwide.com and what I ordered was a 3.3oz bottle of Oscar De La Renta, what I received was a bottle that was only 1/3 full of perfume it was "pee" yellow and smelled terrible so clearly it was not authentic product, I have purchased Oscar for years so I know what is looks like and smells like not to mention I had a almost empty bottle of department store product right there to compare it to. Even the bottle itself had flaws in it's construction. :/ After numerous attempts to rectify the unfortunate situation via email and live chats, which I literally spent over an hour on doing more waiting than problem solving. Only to find that the only help they offered was I could return it to them with a 20$ restocking fee. ;) Be aware! The products are NOT as their site "claims" authentic products. Nor do they stand behind their product.

I purchased almost $400 worth of perfume to resell on amazon they shipped it fast but most of the perfumes seems to be counterfeits i'm returning all of them

By kay k.

I made an order for 81.57 USD. They didn’t ship my order to me and didn’t even say anything to me about it! I’ve got this information only after 1.5 months because they didn’t answer all the time. After everything they refunded me only 25.19 USD. Now perfume-worldwide.com is ignoring me asking them to refund my 56.38 USD. KEEP YOUR MONEY FROM THIS SHOP!

By Lucy M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Perfume Worldwide staff and other customers.

I represent Perfumeworldwide, Inc. As a way of background, we have been in business for 25 years. We specialize in fulfillment and drop shipping.
Currently, we have in stock over 10,000 beauty items ranging from designer fragrances to salon hair care to premium skincare. These items are available for same day shipping, which means that on most days if we receive the order by up to 5P.M. EST we ship it out the same day.
We believe that we can help your business by providing daily deals and specific items that your customers might need. We provide all of the information from pictures to retail prices to descriptions. Of course, price is a concern and we assure you that they will be the most competitive on the web. We are able to do this because of our relationships with many manufacturers and ability to purchase in large quantities.
We can create events for you as well as make recommendations based on what type of clientele you have.
We look forward to working with you.

Business History

Perfume Worldwide is the largest fragrance and beauty eRetail company in the world. Perfume Worldwide services thousands of customers and special and independent retailers domestically and international.

aliciad5
Alicia D.
Perfume Worldwide Accessories Buyer

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfume Worldwide?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.8
Have a question about Perfume Worldwide?