Review of Pendoza

Pendoza reviews

kathleenl2
7/18/13

I wish I had found this site BEFORE I bought an $800.00 fake LV bag from them. I couldn't even unzip the bag to check the inside because the zipper was broken. I called Pendoza and reported the broken zipper and demand a refund and was told "No problem". I returned it to the and have yet to receive a refund on my credit card, 4 months later. They say that they never received the bag back, I have proof that they did but they refuse to credit my account. My credit card company is investigating...NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!

jamiew7
4/9/12

The items are definitely not real LV but I have a Zippy (*zipper isn't perfect when it's stuffed) but it looks real and the Vernis wallet is not wearing well but for the price it was worth keeping and giving it a go. I have ordered a few handbags and returned them because the brass hardware fell apart immediately or the leather looked plasticy so I will only buy LV from a LV store but for smaller, trendier items or totes I would probably save the money and purchase from Pendoza. I may try a Azur tote but only when they run a 40% off sale. It's also hard to reach customer service but I have done 2 returns so far and I did receive credit. I hope this helps someone.

kathyt4
5/16/11

This company says their bags are %100 authentic with minor invisable defects! YEAH RIGHT! Bags are NOT Authentic, huge defects, HORRIBLE STAFF! Does not get any worse than this site! I purchased a bag for $650 +$50 for overnight shipping received a black LV bag with yellow stitching (its supposed to be black stitching) and to top it off the zipper or the lick was broken you can't even open the bag!! Then when i called for an exchange or return they have the most unprofessional, ignorant staff ever!! They will hang up on you, tell you that it says the bags are defective and turn into such $#*!es! Avoid the headache and do NOT bother with Pendoza.com

hollyi
4/18/11

I had purchased a bag from this website. I compared it with my real LV and couldn't tell the different so i'm assuming it's real. It is a beautiful bag but when i read the review I think it's not real due to the quality of workmanship. I have came back and order two more bags, after i read the review i called to cancell it. Now, I feel so bad that i paid $800 dollars for a fake bag. It is too much. From now on i rather save my money and buy it at the store.

nancym5
3/4/11

I ordered a Louis Vuitton bag from Pendoza and I could not be happer with this bag. I think alot of the negative reviews are from "the competition" as this is a very competitive business. The person running the office was more than forthcoming when I talked to her and I knew when the bag arrived that it was the real thing. This is not my first rodeo with designer bags and I was getting tired of paying top dollar at NM for Gucci and Prada, so I gave Pendoza a try and I am thrilled and intend to buy more from them. Take it from a natural-born skeptic ... this website is fabulous and I give it a A+++++++ rating. Nanc

amym7
3/1/11

Okay guys i am back,

So i went around looking for a LV bag .. [First time owner]..

I found this site and was happy because the had a coupon that saved me even more money..

Ha ha ha Jokes on me right although the bag came fast .. it was FAKER THEN FAKE!!!

See unlike everyone else I've never owned one so i did not know how to tell the real form the fake until i took it to the LV store and guess what they told me?!?! ...

They said although it looks like the real thing mines was truly FAKE! The stitching was all wrong and the color was a far cry from the real ones soooo plain and simple its FAKEEEEEEEEEE! I am not a label girl i do not care if its fake or real as long as it looks good .. point blank

What i hate the most are people trying to take advantage of the consumers we place our trust in the companies so when you say its REAL we are going to believe you !! Now that i know this company is a true Fake i can contact them if they refuse to do anything about this huge ISSUE then i will file a claim !!

Consumers Beware!!

If you have doubt then your probably right !

Stay Away!!!

Sincerely,
A pissed off Customer!

cabrinaw
2/1/11

I bought my LV from them, I love it. They were nice people. exchanged my first one and even credited my card with the difference and a different discount they were offering on sales. I would buy from them again and again

lvgirll
12/16/10

People, PLEASE, wake up, open your eyes!!! LV doesn't have an outlets, they don't make a deffective bags!!!! If there is a small defect they dectroy the bags!!!! they NEVER-EVER sell a defective bag!!!! That's why you pay such a big buck for their stuff. The only legit place you can buy the REAL LV bag is on their own website or their store. You can only buy the REAL bag, used or new, on ebay from the trusted sellers, check the reviews and get the bag authenticated in ThePurseForum.com, then when you get it get authenticate it in LV store for your peace of mind. I was comming accross pendoza.com before, but they did have a different name at that time, does it tell you anything???? And please know that all these "good" and "happy customers" reviews" are fake as their website and written by their owners. If you want to have a fake bag and know that this is a fake but still want it , i think this price for the fake is exremely high, you can find a much cheaper fakes online. I pursonally don't buy fakes, but it's up to you.

melindas
12/10/10

They keep changing there name and website, I know because I bought from the last one. The number is the same and so was the shipping. When the old website closed down they had a lawsuit pending from Chanel. They had a summary of what happen the FEDS took over the webpage and posted it was a fraud site. Be careful all the below reviews sound so familar with the exception of the "happy customer". I guess if you don't know the real thing this would be fine for you, but if you do stay away!!!

naomia1
11/16/10

i been searching the net for a real louis vuitton and i found pendoza it seems a little fishy everytime i call its the same lady that answers they all time tells me the same thing that the bag has a not noticable blemish in the inside and that theres a stich off
blah blah i get my money back they claim to b authentic.
i asked the lady on the phone how come they are so cheap she said bcuz they have a deffect and they are from outlet store lv store can't sell them but they can alot cheaper so i read my reaviews and i have decided not to purchase bcuz i don't want to pay for a replica 500 dollars

toniac
11/10/10

actually I have made several purchases from Pendoza and last Xmas bought 4 bags. One was not the correct bag my daughter wanted and they were more than happy to return/exchange my purchase and did so expeditiously. I love the bags, they are beautiful and I have compared them to the same bags that have been purchased in the L.V. store ( a friend has several of the ones I purchased such as the Horizontal locket and Neverfuls...)...no difference....I would recommend the site but understand the reluctance....because usually if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is but in this case...I;m happy..

maryp6
10/5/10

They represent themselves to sell the real thing...I ordered a Louis Vuitton purse, from the moment I felt and inspected the purse I knew it was a fake. PLEASE don't waste you time or money.

deborahi
9/9/10

I purchased a bag from them, and returned it because I was not satisfied with the size.I re-ordered another one, and it came promptly just as the 1st one did and they did not charge me for shipping again, even though I did have to pay for shipping the purse back. I received the new one I ordered and took it into a Louis Vuitton store to make sure it was real......they said it was NOT! It is a very close look-a-like, but the not the real deal. The stitching and color was off a bit, and the way the purse carries. If you don't mind carrying a fake, for a much cheaper price, doesn't seem that far off from the real, but like the other person said in the revies, not sure they will hold up like a real Louis. Just hope I will get all my $ credited.

rov
8/24/10

People, Please take them to court. Their site says authenic and money back. Print the page and take them to court you will win. I did it and I won the court case it did take some time but it didn't matter because I got my money back and they were mad. Small Court.

sigt
8/23/10

PENDOZA IS A FRAUD! I BOUGHT LOUIS VUITTON TREVI PM BAG FROM THERE, I RECEIVED IT IN ABOUT A WEEK. WHEN I TOOK IT TO A LOUIS VUITTON AUTHENTICATOR SHE ADVISED ME THAT THE BAG WAS NOT REAL. WHEN I CALLED TO RETURN MY PURCHASE THE SALES LADY WAS RUUUDDDE! CONSUMER BE WARE. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

lisam12
8/22/10

This website is a fake!!!!! The handbag I ordered was sooo FAKE it smelled like plastic. I returned it and hope I can get a refund. I did call my credit card merchant and they assured me that they would give me a refund if they Pendoza didn't. I just needed proof that I returned it back to the company....which I did. I sent it certified mail and with a returned signature required label. If they don't give me a full refund from them...my merchant will. NEVER again! I will only order from Louis Vuitton, they are worth every penny!!!!

sandraf
8/16/10

I ordered the LV wallet - came within a week and it appears to be authentic. Even in the original box. Would like to order a handbag but now I'm afraid after reading all the negative comments. Any new insight?

kristyo1
7/20/10

Do not buy from this site. I purchased a 700 dollar purse from them, upon recieving the purse i was extremely pleased with it. The purse appeared to be authentic and I did not notice any flaws. I purchased the purse in feb. it is now july and my purse is starting to fall apart and the gold plated thing have faded off. I own two Authentic LV purses and niether one has worn out like this one... I am now convinced the purses are not authentic... im so pissed that i am now determined to write on every websites review about pendoza... please save your money.... please

melanied
7/18/10

After being a little skeptical from these reviews ,I decided to buy as my girlfriend did and was very satisfied, I was extremely happy with my purchase and even had it authenticated by Louis Vuitton. I'm happy whatever!

muminah
4/15/10

SCAM, I returned my bag because it was fake. Not only did they not give me a refund but stole more money off my debit card!

sandral1
3/28/10

This site is phony as they come.......they probably are in cahoots w/ the Uggs sites.........DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.......PLEASE save urself the headache!!

sophien
3/21/10

This company is using a fake Verisign Badge and also does not list a physical address. Please be very careful!

amandah
3/2/10

I'm still waiting for my damn bag. You would thing after someone spends over $500 on one bag that shipping would be prompt and quick but to my surprise, I'm still waiting. WTF! This site claims to sell authentic bags but ones with small manufacturing flaws, extra stiching, small blemishes, etc
Does anyone know the truth about this site?

I have just placed an order Friday 2/26/10, its now Tuesday 3/2/10 and still no bag has shipped. Im so scared to take the chance of letting it ride to see if the bag comes but after reading so many horror stories about other sites Im ready to just cancel my order now before it has a chance to ship. Does anyone have knowledge of the site Pendoza.com? I need imediate advice from anyone that know anything about this site. They claim to set real authentic bags but ones that have been set aside to be destroyed due to small details that dont pass inspections. Extra stichings, small blemishes etc...they told me in Europe these bag are destroyed and never sold but here in America, the site is given the opportunity to buy at a largely discounted price allowing the comsumer to join in on the savings but Im afriad this is a scam as well. Any advice, please reply..????? Pendoza.com Real or Fake?

By Amanda H.
Questions? Get answers from the Pendoza staff and other customers.

Pendoza?