PC Traders

PC Traders has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PC Traders ranks 210th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate PC Traders?

“NZ Auckland - PC Traders ROCK:-)”

Mark L.
9/12/19

Just bought my 2nd Laptop in 7 years from PC Traders. It was an ex-lease refurbished Dell E-6440 with Windows 10 all set to go. Powered it up and I was away in just a matter of a few minutes of it's arrival, including setting up the modem connection. Official check-list from IT engineers was also included with all boxes ticked, signed off and dated. Sweet az! Top-notch service b4 during AND after. Prompt delivery in solid package that was well protected and presented.

“Terrible service and experience”

Marcella G.
6/23/20

Absolutely appalling experience. My laptop was estimated at taking 3-7 working days to arrive, and took three weeks. I never received a tracking number and the information they gave me was conflicting - one person said it would take one day and it was in Wellington, another a week in Auckland. They also noted they would send me a laptop bag as the laptop arrived so late - this was never received. When it arrived it worked for two days then the charger port started to release a strong burning smell and broke, making the laptop unusable. I reached out to PC Traders to resolve this last week and they responded with an automated response. Do not recommend this business, terrible communication and products.

markl784
September 12th, 2019

marcellag18
June 23rd, 2020

Responses are infrequent and have the be followed up constantly

By Marcella G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PC Traders staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PC Traders?

Have a question about PC Traders?