Review of Paula's Choice

custserv@PaulasChoice.com

1 star

clarar37
12/16/18

I definate yes for this brand for sure. I swear by this product it does the job very well and leaves me looking flawless

robint86
7/2/18

First customer service is Terrific. Consultation required, no problem.
Disappointed that cosmetics are discontinued
However, the products are fantastic
If one has very sensitive skin, on meds, contact your Dr show products and ingredients.
Their are active ingredients that may cause a reaction
Paula has many different selections for different skin types.
There is no such thing as hyper allergic
Next, again wonderful service. There was a 25% off sale. Unfortunately, I was broke that month
I received a rain check
Additionally, another plus , check the rebates sites
I was quite Ill stopped my beauty routine.
A disaster.
Wish could show before and after.
My husband has complimented me.
Lastly, have used her products for years. Additionally, I look up reviews on beautypedia.

lynns67
4/1/18

The products are better than what is found at a drugstore for less money than products at a department store. They often have sales and samples. Some items are available in travel sizes. I love that the products aren't tested on animals.

lisac136
9/22/15

I spent four decades suffering from misdiagnosed eczema and hundreds of wasted dollars and days in dermatologist offices until I found Paula's Choice! The site is a bonanza of scientifically based beauty advice and reviews of almost every beauty product made. I first found through reading her book that I had rosacea and not eczema, thus all the waste. My skin had open, bleeding, painful sores that spread. Nice, huh?
I just followed her advice and had clear skin for the first time I could remember! Then I thought, if her advice is so good, why not try her products? Wow! I live in Canada and I received my delivery in 3 days. The postage was pennies, they don't make money off shipping like other sites and the products are so amazing and inexpensive. Her return policy is impeccable and they respond immediately to your ?s, live if you like and go out of their way to help you. I have recommended her to all my friends. You can use this company with complete confidence. I will be a customer for life. Just see what real miracles look like!
My only con is that, occasionally , I disagree with the reviews. I find scrolling down and reading customer reviews more helpful in deciding which product to pick.

kristinak4
9/16/14

I originally found Paula's Choice on forums for KP, and they're great! Most of the products I've gotten for them have been super effective and great for sensitive skin, and for the few that I got that weren't, they gave me a full refund, plus a consultation with a skin care expert to figure out what I should purchase instead. Super great experience overall!

jennifero9
5/30/14

I have very sensitive skin and have always had trouble finding a good solution until I found Paula's Choice products. My skin did not ger irritated at all (like it normally does) and I saw a visible reduction in my fine lines and wrinkles. It is a miracle product!

Questions? Get answers from the Paula's Choice staff and other customers.

Paula's Choice?