Review of ParkSleepFly

Tel: 1-800-PARKING (727-5464)
privacy@parksleepfly.com

rikk1
3/4/19

I will NEVER use parksleepfly again. The ads for parksleepfly all say it is safe. It is not. I booked and paid to park my car at the PDX Ramada for 3 weeks while I flew to Thailand. When I came back the passenger side window was broken and my brand new $350 stereo stolen. The hotel would do nothing, stating it was a problem in Portland. So I was out $250 for the window and another $300 for the stereo. So when they say it is safe - NO it is not.

laurac105
7/3/18

I will NEVER use ParkSleepFly.com again. The hotel staff told me that I was overcharged because we only had 1 vehicle and we didn't have to pay for the Sleep & Fly fee for both rooms, just for 1 room and the other room should have been standard price. Additionally, ParkSleepFly.com customer service is TERRIBLE; it was hard to find an acceptable answer to my question and it was really hard for the hotel staff to find my reservation when I tried to call them regarding a late arrival. At some point I was very worried because it sounded like we did not have a hotel reservation and it was almost time to go on vacation but they finally found it after multiple phone calls and being transferred around. The only good thing about the website is that they help you to find hotels that offer Sleep & Fly to compare their prices but expect to pay higher prices if you book through them.

josephc223
4/16/18

Booked a reservation for my daughter in Jacksonville airport as she had a very early flight. When she arrived at midnight the clerk said there was no record of her reservation and said the hotel was booked even though we had the confirmation number. Every hotel in the area was booked and she had to drive around to find a hotel which charged her a ridiculous rate for one night and she still had to park at the airport. A twenty year old woman driving around inquiring about rooms after midnight was a major concern to me. The Park sleep and Fly number doesn't take calls after business hours, the hotel was useless. When I called both the net day they both blamed each other. The hotel said don't worry she wont be charged as she didn't stay! Park Sleep and Fly said they were sorry but they call fax and email the hotel with the reservations so it was the hotels problem but they refunded me the $15 service fee. Thanks a lot! He initial $150 PS&F rate became over $270 because of there mess up and the stress of driving around after midnight looking for a hotel. (BTW after midnight it is impossible to book online as for that same evening). PS&F deserves a negative Star

barbg19
2/4/18

I had the worst experience with this company. I booked a hotel in Miami and they cancelled it without notification. I arrived at the hotel to find no reservation and the hotel was sold out about 20 minutes before I arrived. I contacted Parksleepfly and they blamed the hotel for poor inventory management. I contacted the hotel and they had a written history showing this was not the case- my reservation had been cancelled months before. I again contacted Parksleepfly and now they are ignoring me. I did get a refund on my deposit but no other resolution regarding this very stressful event.

lindal168
2/3/16

Now for transportation I only use https://shuttlewizard.com/ this guys are good service not like Parksleepfly!

paulac16
9/18/14

Maybe I am stupid and read the billing incorrectly, but....OOPS
I was stupid and read the billing from the hotel incorrectly! I am just now changing the poor rating to a higher overall rating.
The program is okay.
You will pay a slightly higher room rate + the $5 using this service, but it is still an easy way to find out the hotels that provide this parking service. If you want to take the time to call each of the hotels individually and save the money, that is your choice.
Just be sure you understand the billing and notice it will not show up on the bill at the hotel. Neither will anyone at the hotel be able to explain it to you.

The parking isn't actually free in my experience. You can get a lower hotel rate without the parking. When you ask for the rate with parking the price goes up, often comparable to booking the hotel separately and paying separately at airport park n fly spots. But the convenience is worth something.

By Carolyn R.

Questions? Get answers from the ParkSleepFly staff and other customers.

ParkSleepFly?