ParcelFlow.co.uk reviews

info@ParcelFlow.co.uk

jessicam639
2/20/19

Great service and very helpful and reliable. Would highly recommend and use again. Any problems they were happy to help at all measures.

simonr83
1/28/19

A great service was provided, very reliable, will definitely use again and would be happy to recommend.

calumg7
1/18/19

This site is great and has excellent service! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone I know.

charlottet35
12/11/18

A good level of service is provide and they offer excellent deals. The customer service is brilliant.

victoriat96
12/6/18

I had a really good experience with this company - friendly staff, great services and an all round great company. Would recommend.

asadj1
12/5/18

Great job and amazing services. We are getting online purchases to anywhere in the world at the cheapest rates. Would highly recommend them.

razas3
12/3/18

Impressed with the service. From start to finish it was a hassle free process. Highly recommend this company. Thank you

helenc193
11/30/18

Parcel Flow did a great job, can't fault them at all. Great service, friendly team and communication was on point.

jackiem185
11/30/18

Thank you to the guys at ParcelFlow.co.uk. I use you for my small online retail business and you have been great. Thanks so much

tarac83
11/28/18

Site is very user-friendly easy to use, could not have asked for a much better service! I'm out and about a lot so really appreciate the notifications.

rsf1
11/12/18

Please this are typical scammers ! They receive packages and they never reply or contact with you! The phone is not working it's a big scam! Stay away ! All last good comments are from them ! The stolen one package of 3000 euros. Still no one is there! Stay just away! * and etc

*Personal information redacted by admin

stevenb454
10/22/18

Excellent job, love the easy style and format of site. Very reassuring was your parcel notification form. Thx.

sharonl255
10/22/18

Been using this website now for over 1 year and surprised as to some of the comments here. I never had any problems but they could be quicker in response times, email wise however overall good

rajs74
10/18/18

Good work, package received yesterday and as for communication updates- always good. Thanks and will use again.

amberp78
10/17/18

Hi, Guys just would like to confirm shoes arrived and thank you for your service and please keep good work up

larisaa4
10/15/18

Order received. Excellent service. I will spread the word here. Thanks a lot. Highly recommend to use, so easy and quick!

segund2
9/5/18

Hello
Parcelflow received my package and did not mail me until I sent message to them, they later update it. I sent message to them to open it and confirm what is package, they I should give them permission to open it, which I sent another to them that I gave them permission.Now parcelflow did not reply my email again. I have sent several email to open this package but they did not reply my message, I don't know their mission for them not reply my messages. What will happen, If I make payment for the shipping, How am I sure they will ship my package because I read bad comment about this parcelflow company. It is a pity that this people are just rip off people like that.

ericg114
2/13/18

Terrible terrible service! Stay away, I am waiting for my parcels now for 2 months and I am worried that it won't ever arrive at its destiny. In 2016 they had good service, but since a guy names Pete Green took over, it's just SH*T. He doesn't reply to any emails and while I paid everything, the parcels are still at the depot.
These are a bunch of scammers. NEVER AGAIN will I use Parcelflow.

danield155
1/11/18

Takes 2-3 weeks to get your package shipped
responds to 1 out of 10 emails it seems with very little info and just a generic response.
Wesbsite charged me twice and they are taking forever to refund or even respond

kaisal
1/8/18

We had 2 parcels shipped to ParcelFlow.co.uk, but they only updated one parcel, the other one they never updated nor send us email. We had over 20 items in the parcel.
The 2 parcels were signed by FRENCH and GARTLAND on DEC 19 AND DEC 21 respectively. They didn't reply my email, I called many times no answer. We will post every where online, and keep telling everyone in the forwarder field, just let everyone to know what kind of person they really are, and beware not to be scammed by them!

nikitat9
12/17/17

I recently had a pair of beluga 2.0s shipped by adidas UK to a forwarder known as parcelflow, the package shows it's been delivered and received by Paul Vincent Gartlan on the fifth of December, who happens to be the director of parcel flow however the fowarding company is not replying to my messages and the parcel is not showing up in my packages, it seems they have tried to do a runner with my package

dh476
11/24/17

tracking number shows that my parcel has been signed for by parcel flow but nothing showing on there website, where is my parcel???? i think iv been scammed. stay away.

declans7
11/11/17

I have been using parcel for a little over six months and will definitely continue to. Any questions I had were quickly answered,thank you.

michaeld339
Michael D.
10/21/17

I have been using parcel flow for a year now and it hasn't let me down once. Prices are reasonable and the responses quick.

mariam571
9/30/17

Great service so far. My packages always arrived on time plus they have better price. I will definitely be using them again.

Questions? Get answers from the ParcelFlow.co.uk staff and other customers.

ParcelFlow.co.uk?