Review of PapersHelm

Tel: +1 866 666 7342
care@papershelm.com

carolw300
7/18/18

The best thing I like about them is that their writers put so much effort to follow the given guidelines. I can easily communicate them my demands and how I want my document to be like. It is as easy as that.

bonnieg91
7/9/18

I would recommended their services to everyone.They provide quality content on low prices and their confidentiality policy is reliable. I myself have experienced these things otherwise i would not have recommended it to anyone.

elizabeths233
4/25/18
• Updated review

Papers Helm has completed many orders for me, one of them was about the Tragedy of Hamlet which I particularly liked so I ordered some other papers of this subject. My teacher really appreciated the work. And I was compelled to thank them again. They are kinda cool!

“Shakespearean tragedy”
• Previous review

PapersHelm did a great job with my Shakespearean tragedy essay. I found the terms and context of the Shakespeares tragedy very overwhelming and therefore I asked for their help. My professor is very happy with the work I submitted and I am here to thank Papershelm for their efforts.

kenb132
4/25/18
• Updated review

Papershelm has always given customers an upper hand. Their low prices are one of the benefits that students like me can enjoy. My opinion about their services has changed since I got my first few papers done by them. They totally follow the guidelines and never miss any detail.

“Amazing, simply amazing”
• Previous review

Papershelm prices are just too good to be true, so naturally, I had some doubts. But once I received my essay, I was amazed at their skills. papershelm writers did an astonishing job at transforming my thoughts into words. The examples, research, and the facts were properly cited.

kendrickk3
4/25/18

The customer support is amazing. The agents are so helpful in every matter. I had several queries regarding a payment that I made for my draft. The customer support cleared them all very patiently.. Great job..

georgea174
4/22/18

I was very hesitant as this was my first attempt at getting an online service. When I got the document back, the writing took me off guard. There were NO grammatical errors. I would highly recommend them.

davids1415
4/20/18

Perfect timings and good quality make this company my top choice. They are always available and the experts always manage to understand guidelines better than I do. So I dont think Ill be relying on any other company for my college documents. I highly recommend.

anthonyf91
4/3/18

I completed my dissertation on time but I am not kind of student whos good with last minute fixes so I was worried when my professor asked me to make changes just a day before final submission. So, I came to these experts for help. And help is what they did in such a good way. Made all changes in due time to save me the trouble.

kerrya41
4/2/18

Something was missing when I completed my application procedure for college and then it clicked, it was my letter. So I quickly wrapped it up and sent it over to these experts for editing and they sent me an error-free letter to submit. Good job in just 2 hours.

carlib
2/20/18

I was supposed to submit a term paper in a subject that I knew nothing about because it was optional and it was my first encounter with trade analysis. This became my reason for getting to know about this company and I dont think I can get a better option. They were a great help throughout the module.

julietc13
2/19/18

Everyone loves free stuff and with this service, I am always getting something for free. They award me loyalty points for every order which I often cash to get extra features. This is really impressive.

sheeru
2/15/18

Fake service stay way. I got charged 2 days delivery service but got deliver my paper after 3 weeks. Very bad customer service and run by lots of liers with fake names.

Response from Papers H., PapersHelm Representative
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It seems that you are not satisfied with our services. We strictly adhere to our policies of timely delivery and customer satisfaction. Please accept our apologies for your bad experience and share your order details with us.

We will fully compensate your loss if the delay is on our end. We will make sure that our quality assurance team investigates this issue after separating out genuine issues from allegations.

Looking forward to your cooperative response.

Team PapersHelm
michaelb659
2/14/18

Their rates are unbelievable. This is what I noticed after getting the discounts on the price that was already too low. I think I can always count on this service. I must recommend this company to students out there.

kineshae1
2/13/18

I was never good at reading books let alone making a book review. It was literally a nightmare because I could never have summed it up in one night. Yes. 12 hours is all I had to complete my book review and submit it. This was when I found this service and it was an absolute pleasure to have them work for me. I finally submitted it on time.

imanel2
2/10/18

I had a bad experience with this company. I made 2 orders with them and paid for 5 days delivery. I sent all the requirements describing the specific specters of the paper.
1- late
2- plagiarism
3- general subject instead of specific matter.
4- re-did the work, but it was just waist of time.
they refused to refund the money because of their unlimited review policy. IT A JOKE. we don't need unlimited review, we need a professional and well done work.
I had to dispute the transactions with my credit card company to get my money back.

This is a BIG SCAM I ever had

Response from Papers H., PapersHelm Representative
Hi Imane,

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for your bad experience. As a customer-friendly company, we try really hard to accommodate every client and there shouldn’t be any exception in your case. We will certainly resolve your concerns about plagiarism, quality, and delay.

We would greatly appreciate if you share order IDs of both orders that you have placed with us. Our quality assurance team will promptly investigate this case as soon as you provide these details.

Looking forward to your cooperative response.

Team PapersHelm
alysiac4
1/17/18

Regardless of all the fake services I have had experience, these guys are the reliable ones.
They always manage to complete my orders as per the said guidelines and deliver them on time.

jackt88
1/16/18

I have recently joined a programming course and needed help with a write-up project. These people are proving to be of great help for me. They help me out in anything that I cannot resolve.

maxiner6
1/14/18

I can always rely on these guys as they never delay any order. Thanks to the efficient services and their capable writers my college work is completed on time.

jackier71
12/14/17

I gave them to edit my documents and they did a fabulous job with it. My teacher was satisfied after he checked the documents.
Thanks a lot.

amalm3
12/14/17

I have spent some time to look for the details and authenticity of this website.
And after careful analysis I was able to trust them
They do have some good features like low prices and around the clock customer services.

leonardoy2
12/13/17

I provided the requirement of the paper, even the pictures of the book to do the assignment. but even though they did not provide a good service.

I order the essay to be done in 12 days. Beside I provided the requirement and clearly, specify that NOT to use external sources. But instead, they gave an essay with external sources. so, I send it to revised, and when they give back to me. the essay was completely the same just with a few change it. but still, they did not follow the requirement I sent.beside that the revision essay was 5 hours late. Basically, they do not read the requirements. and they did whatever they want.

Avoid this company. Additional, they do not give you you money back. it all BS.

this is a SCAM.

My order was PHOC-1169315

THEY ARE NOT GOOD. PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY. YOU ARE GOING TO WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME

Response from Papers H., PapersHelm Representative
Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for sharing your experience of using PapersHelm. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you might have encountered. You have mentioned that you are dissatisfied because of the quality concerns and delayed delivery. We assure you that we will have our quality assurance team investigate this issue and see how we can compensate your loss.
As far as the quality is concerned, you can request free unlimited revisions if you don’t like the quality of the paper. We assure to facilitate you in the best way possible.

Team PapersHelm.
taylorw59
11/30/17

They have experts. I can say because my documents are perfectly done, having no trace of any grammatical mistake or structure error. I really appreciate their team efforts and skills.

ekundayop
11/20/17

Their work is of high quality. I have hired them for help on different occasions. The rates are very affordable and support is very friendly. I am lucky to have their experts by my side. Thanks guys for the spectacular job.

maisoonf
11/8/17

They have very easy communication mode. They email you on every processing step of your order. The calling lines are usually not busy, so the connection is made easily. However, if the lines are busy, they call you back instantly.

landend
11/7/17

These guys have a great team with them. I have experience with customer service agents who do not elaborate things in details and get irked, but their customer support is very friendly and provides each every details comprehensively.

Dear Cathy, We really apologize for the inconvenience you have faced with our services. Regarding your issue, we have checked with our records and have found that you have placed 2 orders. One is for college level paper and the second is for High school level paper. Please let us know if you want us to revise your high school level paper on college level, we will do it for free. Please feel free to give us a direct call at +1 (866) 666-7342 or email us at care@papershelm.com

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Hello Christopher, Thank you very much for posting a question. It seems that you had a bad experience with our services. Please be informed that we are an international company with thousands of satisfied clients. We dont have to resort to such unethical ways to gain customer attraction. We never lie to our customers about the quality of the academic document we deliver. Although we work on hundreds of orders on a daily basis, we acknowledge the fact that one or two projects might get mishandled because of the technical issues beyond our control. It is never our intention to make the clients sad or angry; if our writers or customer support representatives fail to impress the clients, we offer compensations and refunds for client satisfaction. We profusely apologize if that was the case with your document, and we would like to make it up to you by reviewing your document and by offering you with a discount that you can utilize in the future. Thank you.

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Hi Natalie, Thanks for getting in touch with us. PapersHelm has skilled writers aboard who accomplish projects such as yours on a daily basis. If you want our writers to be of service to you, please visit papershelm.com and place an order. Our writers will take care of all the guidelines and send a well-executed paper to you by the deadline. Let us know if you have any other questions. Regards, Team PapersHelm.

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Hi Garrette, Thanks for showing interest in our services. You can certainly place an order for an engineering assignment as we have hundreds of writers aboard that manage academic papers of diverse subject areas. If you want our writers to do an engineering assignment for you, then you should visit papershelm.com now to place an order. Feel free to contact us for any further queries. Regards, Team PapersHelm Phone: +1 (866) 666-7342 Email: care@papershelm.com

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Hi Leila, Thanks for sharing your concern with us. We agree with your stance on plagiarism, and this is the reason we maintain strict anti-plagiarism policies to ensure the delivery of 100% original papers. Your academic performance is as much important to PapersHelm as it is to you and rest assured that we will never disappoint you. Well ascertain delivery of plagiarism-free papers from our platform. If you have any other questions or ambiguities, feel free to get in touch. Regards, Team PapersHelm Phone: +1 (866) 666-7342 Email: care@papershelm.com

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Dear Asia b. Thank you for taking interest in our services. PaperHelm aims to provide 100% unique and plagiarism-free work to all of its customers. We realize the importance of original research and related written work; therefore, never compromise on the originality of any work we deliver to our clients. Moreover, to make sure that the data in the document is not plagiarized, we use the most reliable software such as CopyScape premium to verify the authenticity of the data provided in the document. You may ask for the plagiarism report from us for your satisfaction, or you may check it yourself by using reliable plagiarism checker software. For more details regarding our services, you may start a live chat with us on our site. We are available 24/7 at your service. Thank you, Team PapersHelm care@papershelm.com +1 866 666 7342

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Yes, for better order processing, we have an easy-to-use user area through which we interact with the clients and send/receive the files. Once you sign up on the site and confirm any order, you can track the progress on your project through the user area. For more information, feel free to visit our site and start a live chat with our customer support team. We are live 24/7 for your service. Thank you +1 866 666 7342 www.papershelm.com

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Dear Sean, Thank you for writing to us. Yes we can surely help you in this regard. Please visit our site and start a live chat with our customer support staff to get information about our writers. They will also guide you about the ordering procedure. Thank you. +1 866 666 7342 www.papershelm.com

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Dear Vane S. Please send a query on care@papershelm.com and also provide your email ID so that we can confirm your order. Moreover, the error you mentioned was a technical glitch that has been resolved now. We are sorry for the inconvenience you faced. Thank you, PapersHelm

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative

Dear Reem, As one of the most reputable online writing service providers, PapersHelm strives to provide the best quality in all of its services. From the time of our inception, we have helped over one million clients around the globe with their academic writing requirements. Moreover, we pride ourselves in maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction rate throughout our service span. If you are willing to avail our thesis writing service, spend no more time in speculating about the results and order right away! And after doing that, rest assured that the thesis that we will write for you will far exceed your expectations. See you!

By Papers H., PapersHelm Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PapersHelm staff and other customers.

10 Photos for PapersHelm