Review of Paperhelp.org

support@paperhelp.org

4 reviews with 2 stars

nonet1
5/2/18

I had two papers done, no problem. Third paper, oh boy, so. many. issues.
I submitted my order a week ahead, and I asked for a rough draft because my professor demands one before we turn in the paper. I wasn't even picky. I told the writer anything would be good, it could be one paragraph. The writer REFUSED TO TURN IT IN. He submitted an old paper of mine for the third paper (wtf?). Customer service refused to help, they told me to wait up until midnight for the rough draft. And I told him, since I clearly won't get one, I want a discount. They basically told me to go to hell, wait until midnight and if I still didn't get one to message them, lol. I had to work the next day at 6 a.m.

Listen kids, you get into sketchy activities, and you get sketchy results. Ordering with these guys is like flipping a coin, you might get a good paper but oh trust me, when it's bad, it is bad!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi there!

I’m so sorry for your experience with a writing service. Could you please specify your client ID? This will help me look for your orders and check what has happened with the one you were not completely satisfied. This way I'll be able to find a beneficial solution for you in the situation occurred.
Hope to hear from you at support@paperhelp.org or you can leave it here in reply to this message. Thank you!

Alan, Customer Care Manager
Email: support@paperhelp.org
Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063
shant130
10/3/16

I just had a baby and fell completely behind on my assignment so I thought I would get some help. So paid to have a paper completed in 3 days, It took them 5 days I wasn't offered a discount or anything. On the fourth day when I asked for a refund they replied 8 hrs later stating they sent me the paper hours ago, mean while I just ended up writing the paper myself. Moral of the story just do it yourself, I wasted 45 dollars on a paper I didn't even use that's not even better than the paper I wrote.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello, Shan.
Sorry for inconveniences. Maybe discount for the next order can improve the situation. Please, write my a private message if you are interested in it.
lindsayc20
12/1/14

Recently ordered my first essay, and was very disapointed when my paper was 20 minutes late (at least) and could not get anyone to respond from customer service. After 30 minutes talking to someone on chat, my paper was finally done, but did not include an abstract as I had ordered.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Lyndsey,
I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our service. We found your order in our system and the writer was fined so no such accidents happen in future. Your case was escalated to the Customer service department.
annah47
8/9/14

Their customer service is great, however,I am not satisfied with the essay quality I ordered. I paid for the abstract separately, but the writer (4969) decided to place the abstract right in the introduction (APA format). He/she also didn't include any keywords. He/she later said that it is the right form. I asked the writer to revise the essay and pointed out on mistakes, but he/she simply returned the same essay with minimal changes saying. "I do not know if you know the purpose of the abstract but in the paper, it is pretty much the introduction page as well." Yes, I know the purpose of the Abstract, especially in APA format, and it is definitely not the part of introduction. Overall, the company is good, but I wouldn't suggest to order essays from them since it seems they employ not very competent people.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Anna, I am sincerely sorry for your bad experience. I have escalated your ticket to the customer service department. Hope we can fix the situation with you. Please write us your contact information (email, phone number) in a private message so we can contact you and try to make things better in our writing service. Thank you for your comment.

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Mike! Sure, our website is absolutely legit. We work with both our customers and writers on legal basis. Also, everything is totally confidential with us. Our writers prepare each and every paper from scratch and check it for any coincidences with WebCheck plagiarism checker before you receive it.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Charmaine! Yes, we do write any type of assignment for students, including essays, research papers, dissertations, reviews, problem solving, presentations and poetry as well. If you need our professional help, we will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063, via email support@paperhelp.org or place your order through the order form on the website. Alan, Customer Care Manager Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Paperhelp.org