PaperHelp

PaperHelp has a consumer rating of 3.96 stars from 485 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PaperHelp also ranks 10th among Essay Writing sites.

• I was pleasantly surprised with their writing and commitment to professionalism and quality work.
  • It suprised me a lot with its quick work and friendly customer support.

• They do not give you your money if you are unhappy with what they have done and the customer service is horrible.
  • I ordered a research paper after looking at the samples provided on their website.
How would you rate PaperHelp?

“I have read the other reviews that calls it...”

Jack M.
12/14/18

I have never used this site or any other site for essay writing before. But I wish I knew of this site before ahead of time. Had an assignment due in 20 hours, and they finished it fast and reliably with a reasonable price. 5/5

“PAPER HELP IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY, LOST 700$”

Elizabeth T.
11/11/18

This is the worst writing service! I payed $700 for a paper and ended up getting ripped off. I uploaded a rubric, with an example paper and the writer still couldn't get it right. The clarity was horrendous! I had to call support to try to find out who wrote the paper because it looked like an 8th grader did. I had the paper revised, and the writer resubmits the paper with NOTHING revised. I ended up calling support to put the complaint in and the writer barely did anything. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! Costumer service was absolutely horrible. They are very rude and care about nothing you have to say,once you give them your money forget it you lost. I was literally assed out of $700 and no paper! The paper sounds so horrible, I can not even submit it. If someone is thinking about using paper help, leave me a message. I will gladly send you the shitty paper they charged me 700$ for so you will know what I mean.

customer service (13) research paper (9) great experience (10) time (78) quality work (5) customer support (5) support team (4) 5 days (4) discount code (6) money (42) customer care (4)
julietd19
November 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
the calendar does not give me an option to choose a specific date. it automatically chooses a date for u which is not the best.
Alan D. – PaperHelp Rep
Thank you for sharing your feedback!

We attempted to contact you personally in order to resolve the situation that happened, however, we have failed to do so on three separate occasions. We hadn't heard from you since and just wanted to check you received our emails? Please get back to us at your earliest convenience!

javiera62
November 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
I liked the older version where you could see everything at a glance. I did not like not seeing the days available to save money, etc. Horrible change.
Alan D. – PaperHelp Rep
Thank you for sharing your feedback!

janetl272
November 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
I attempted a few time before successfully place an order. The part where we shuppose to scroll down to pick a subject was often not responsive and need to refresh the page and re-log in before successful. This is not the first time encountering this issue.
Dear Client,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We attempted to contact you personally in order to resolve the situation that happened, however, we have failed to do so on three separate occasions.

nonet1
May 2nd, 2018
I had two papers done, no problem. Third paper, oh boy, so. many. issues.
I submitted my order a week ahead, and I asked for a rough draft because my professor demands one before we turn in the paper. I wasn't even picky. I told the writer anything would be good, it could be one paragraph. The writer REFUSED TO TURN IT IN. He submitted an old paper of mine for the third paper (wtf?). Customer service refused to help, they told me to wait up until midnight for the rough draft. And I told him, since I clearly won't get one, I want a discount. They basically told me to go to hell, wait until midnight and if I still didn't get one to message them, lol. I had to work the next day at 6 a.m.

Listen kids, you get into sketchy activities, and you get sketchy results. Ordering with these guys is like flipping a coin, you might get a good paper but oh trust me, when it's bad, it is bad!
Hi there!

I’m so sorry for your experience with a writing service. Could you please specify your client ID? This will help me look for your orders and check what has happened with the one you were not completely satisfied. This way I'll be able to find a beneficial solution for you in the situation occurred.
Hope to hear from you at support@paperhelp.org or you can leave it here in reply to this message. Thank you!

shant130
October 3rd, 2016
I just had a baby and fell completely behind on my assignment so I thought I would get some help. So paid to have a paper completed in 3 days, It took them 5 days I wasn't offered a discount or anything. On the fourth day when I asked for a refund they replied 8 hrs later stating they sent me the paper hours ago, mean while I just ended up writing the paper myself. Moral of the story just do it yourself, I wasted 45 dollars on a paper I didn't even use that's not even better than the paper I wrote.
Hello, Shan.
Sorry for inconveniences. Maybe discount for the next order can improve the situation. Please, write my a private message if you are interested in it.
lindsayc20
December 1st, 2014
Recently ordered my first essay, and was very disapointed when my paper was 20 minutes late (at least) and could not get anyone to respond from customer service. After 30 minutes talking to someone on chat, my paper was finally done, but did not include an abstract as I had ordered.
Dear Lyndsey,
I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our service. We found your order in our system and the writer was fined so no such accidents happen in future. Your case was escalated to the Customer service department.
annah47
August 9th, 2014
Their customer service is great, however,I am not satisfied with the essay quality I ordered. I paid for the abstract separately, but the writer (4969) decided to place the abstract right in the introduction (APA format). He/she also didn't include any keywords. He/she later said that it is the right form. I asked the writer to revise the essay and pointed out on mistakes, but he/she simply returned the same essay with minimal changes saying. "I do not know if you know the purpose of the abstract but in the paper, it is pretty much the introduction page as well." Yes, I know the purpose of the Abstract, especially in APA format, and it is definitely not the part of introduction. Overall, the company is good, but I wouldn't suggest to order essays from them since it seems they employ not very competent people.
Alan D. – PaperHelp Rep
Dear Anna, I am sincerely sorry for your bad experience. I have escalated your ticket to the customer service department. Hope we can fix the situation with you. Please write us your contact information (email, phone number) in a private message so we can contact you and try to make things better in our writing service. Thank you for your comment.

Hi Adam! PaperHelp.org is no way a fake website. We have a team of professional writers with backgrounds to be able to write top-notch academic papers for students and prepare presentations or plans for business as well. All the works are scanned for plagiarism with a WebCheck online program before you get them uploaded in your personal area on our website. So, you don't have to worry about scam or fraud. Just try us out to make sure.

See more answers (3)

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

See more answers (2)

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

See more answers (2)

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

See more answers (2)

Hi there, Sorry for the delay. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org to check the price. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D.,

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D.,

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D.,

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D.,

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PaperHelp staff and other customers.

Welcome to our custom writing service! Get help with any kind of assignment – from a high school essay to a PhD dissertation. We can:
* Write from scratch according to your instructions. Plagiarism free papers, 100% guarantee!
* Edit and proofread your paper.

The price for our written assignment depends on:

1. The number of pages
2. Deadline
3. Academic level

PaperHelp.org offers top-notch quality of service at quite an affordable price. Although it may seem rather low, we understand the importance of client-oriented pricing.

Making An Order Is Very Easy:

- Fill in our online order form providing all the details.
- Proceed with a safe online payment.
- An email notification will be sent to you once your order has been delivered. Go to the website to review it.
- Preview, approve and download the paper. Now it is yours!

The order process is done online via this website. This also includes communication with your writer via the messaging system in your personal control panel.

If you have any questions regarding the order process, feel free to contact our Customer Support Representatives. We will gladly assist you!

Alan D.
Marketing / PR
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PaperHelp?

Have a question about PaperHelp?