Review of PapaJohns

Tel: 877-547-PAPA (7272)
lynn_mcquillen@papajohns.com

kassandram1
12/10/18

I order pizza from papa John's like ever two weeks. It's an easy Sunday dinner after a busy weekend. I have never had issues. On this past Sunday I was tracking the pizza like I always do and I noticed that at 606 it was out for delivery. 30 minutes later we called the store because it still hadn't arrived. I stead of being polite the manager was a jerk. Blamed us on the mix up. I said we get pizza delivered every other week drivers have never had issues. He refused to make it right and as we were talking to the manager the driver pulled right up to our place. 45 minutes after he started delivering. Ridiculous

stevenm404
11/5/18

One of the worst locations to order a Papa Johns pizza or anything else on the menu. The driver was late in getting the pizzas delivered and when he did he was not only rude to my wife but his behavior was unacceptable. He shoved the boxes, which were wet from the rain, into my wifes chest and the corner of the box went into her breast. She now has a bruise forming. He cussed at my wife and told her he did not have to give any change back to her. Once my wife cried for help he then threw the change at her and continued to be hostile towards her. Everyone will hear about this from us. I can't believe that someone would be so ugly and attack my wife like this for just delivering a couple pizzas and some brownies. She had to go outside to get the order from him as he did not come up to the door which left her in the rain waiting for him to get out of his vehicle, which he took his time in doing. OMG what rock did this driver come from under. I contacted the manager and he offered little support with the exception of saying that he was fired. Well let's see if that even is going to happen. The manager did not even offer anything in return for my wife's horrible and terrifying experience. Now we have to find out how bad her bruise is going to be as my wife has skin cancer. We both are in total disbelief that someone could even do such evil things to another person, especially since she is a female and very frail. As her husband my tolerance of this is less than zero.

bethanyr22
10/21/18

Their pizza range is great. The staff is always friendly, the delivery is fast and the pizzas and a joy. Also there are so many deals on for them during the week!

lizk70
6/9/18

Nothing but good things to say about Papa John's. Always quick, accurate and amazing food. Ten stars!

robinw71
6/18/17

Always love their pizza and service. One Friday night I placed the order for our pizza and my husband picks it up on his way home from work. He had to work about 45 minutes overtime so was quite late picking up the pizza. When he got there, they had him wait about 5 more minutes and made him a fresh one!

clarac31
9/17/16

PapaJohns used to be my favorite choice of pizza. I loved their barbecue sauce pizza but I did not love their 'serving' portion of meat. When I used to live in Royal Palm Beach, FL I ordered from PapaJohns regularly. After sometime, I noticed that their portion size of chicken was depleting so I called up the branch and voiced my complaint. They did improve after my complain. Recently I moved to Colorado Springs, CO and I ordered my first PapaJohns pizza but it would be my last as well. I ordered my regular barbecue sauce, 2 x grilled chicken, pineapple, tomatoes & mushroom pizza for carry out because I don't trust delivery. Sure enough when I went to pickup my order, I was upset and appalled that there were hardly any chicken on the pizza. I complained to the employee working alone all by himself and he was kind enough to offer to remake a new one on the spot. I waited patiently for over 20 mins and the moment he brought out the new one he made, I told him that I didn't see much chicken either. His respond was he made sure he put enough and the reason I didn't see much chicken was because they were buried by the cheese. I wanted to give him the benefits of doubt so I thanked him and I left with the pizza.

I was equally upset when I got home. There were barely any chicken! I decided to post my complaint on PapaJohns' Facebook with a photo of the pizza. I also receive an email from the branch offering me a free pizza which I didn't respond to this day. I am done with PapaJohns!

Here is the email I received:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. At Papa John's, we strive for best in class in everything we do.

We are sorry that we have not met your expectations at your local Papa John's store. I would like to personally apologize that you feel that there was not enough chicken on the pizza. We do use standards that includes using measuring cups. I would like to offer you a free Large pizza on us to see if we do any better but we do have our guidelines to go by. It is customers like you that have help make us the #1 store in the Springs. Thank You.

We want to make it right. Please feel free to reach out to me directly by replying to this email. My phone number is 719-574-7272 if you prefer a phone conversation.

We do not take these issues lightly and your feedback will be used to improve our ability to serve you in the future.

adelitav
9/6/16

Don't get me wrong, the food is great! But I haven't been able to order online, ever. I try and try, but I get different responses. Sometimes my coupon won't be honored. Sometimes I'm told they don't deliver to my home, but I've seen their drivers in the area. They are also limited in toppings.
The last time I tried to order pizza, I had to call in after messing with the site for 45 minutes. I got the rudest employee at the Alhambra, CA site. I was frustrated and he was giggling and telling me they don't deliver to my area. I asked for a supervisor. He said he was the supervisor. I asked his name. He answered "Fabio" as he kept giggling. Unbelievable!
But they've been nice at other sites, I just can't get anything done online.

cynthiak6
5/13/15

Two years ago, I was a good customer of Papa John's, and ordered from them online or over the phone regularly. The last time I did so, I got a pizza loaded with stems, the tough root ends of vegetables, almost no cheese, and rancid sauce. I complained, and they offered to send me another pizza. It arrived an hour later...burnt.

Obviously, loyalty doesn't mean a thing to Papa John's. From that day on, when I crave pizza, I buy Freschetta at the supermarket and garnish it myself, or make my own from scratch. It tastes better, and it's much cheaper. Really--who needs to pay $25 PLUS delivery charges PLUS tip for a goddamn pizza? For that price, you could take out a three-course meal at a good restaurant!

Tip for consumers: Complaints = food poisoning or worse.

suzannem27
4/7/15

I live in Chicago and this is one of my favorite pizza's. Chicago is none for their pizzas but I love Papa Johns!

at399
12/20/14

The site is easy like the others.Not my favorite because they got to me a couple times burned and some kind of cold.But at the time it was just ok.

fernandom18
11/5/14

Pizza tastes really good but has a lot of grease on it! (Yeah, i know no pizza has no grease on it but this one has grease puddles on the pizza. Yuck!) The bread sticks are delicious and can help fill you up! Prices are so-so but on Mondays they have a $5.99 special for a large one topping pizza! I think it's a bit better than pizza hut but that's just my opinion!

ericg23
11/20/13

This site is great, easy to use and has a great app for Android phones that is also easy to use, highly recommend Papa's site!!

keithd13
11/19/12

Love it. Order online, It's at your doorstep within a half hour. Great concept. Great pizza

bonnien
10/2/11

I've ordered Papa John's pizzas exclusively for the past 10 years or so. I usually order double mushrooms. The last two have been way substandard. They're not doubling the mushrooms and the other toppings are a lot skimpier than they used to be. One pizza must have been what someone else ordered and not picked up because it was horrible with hardly any toppings and scanty cheese. I'm wondering if management has told the franchises to start putting less on their pizzas. I'm thinking I'll be ordering from some other place now. There are scads of pizza places around. Better ingredients, better tasting, better pizza is no longer a valid slogan.

conih
3/5/11

The website is simple to navigate and very informative. Register for Papas Points and earn free pizza pretty quickly.

davec9
10/26/10

Not the best pizza I've ever had, but probably the best of the major chains. I'm a very short drive from the local Papa's, but really happy with the site for deciding what I'll order + really handy when I do need delivery, which has always been prompt.

jesseg
2/21/10

In our computer age, what better than to be able to order a pizza online. Yep no more calling and being placed on hold. On Papajohns.com you can place your personal order of food items and pay online if you choose.

Then your pizza arrives and you enjoy!!! What more to say, quick, easy, and very nice. Use this if your local Papajohns offers and you will like it very much.

Questions? Get answers from the PapaJohns staff and other customers.

PapaJohns?