Review of Pakible

San Francisco, California 94107, United States
support@pakible.com

ellenc26
2/3/16

I ordered 100 custom boxes from Pakible, and the whole experience was great. Pakible's batch-ordering system means that you have to plan your box order well in advance, but it also means that the boxes cost way less than most other custom packaging options. My company builds cloud-based software so we don't need physical boxes very often. That said, next time we do need boxes I'll definitely be calling on Pakible! I'd highly recommend to anyone looking to order beautiful, simple custom packaging. As an added bonus, the Pakible team is really friendly and helpful and they totally care about making sure you get what you want/need out of your order.

nathanr30
2/3/16

I love everything about Pakible.com!

nathans49
2/3/16

I used Pakible to order some custom cardboard boxes for one of our company's product offerings. The box customization was extremely user friendly and super easy to use. Ideally I'd like some more options, but given its ease of use it makes sense that they have to limit for advanced customization options.

Customer service is really great, both in response time and friendliness. It's probably the main reason we'll stick with them for our custom cardboard box needs, despite the slightly higher price of their product. But again, since we're ordering low quantities, I doubt we could do much better elsewhere.

Keep being great, Pakible!

lennyb19
2/3/16

Pakible is great. Their boxes come out incredible, and the design interface is thorough and easy to use. They have fixed their long turn-around issues, and are very personable in their outreach to customers.

alexs313
2/3/16

Pakible is really fantastic to work with! Their customer support is amazing and were willing to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted. Also their service is quite amazing and one of a kind basically, from what I have seen. They were the only company I was able to find that allows small MOQ, no die buying, and quick turnaround. I have recommended their company to many people and would definitely use them again!

bethr24
2/3/16

The new software company that I work for was looking to create a fun way to ship customers their "starter kits" in a branded container that was durable enough to be reused for return shipping. Since each project had a different number of users, and some used iPad minis and some used iPhones, we were hesitant to commit to a large volume of boxes in two different sizes and pay an overwhelming set-up fee. After evaluating vendors online for several weeks, I came across Pakible and was very impressed by the look of the designs and the cost-efficiency of the boxes. You design the box online (and can even choose your custom color!), but then work with a member of the design team to make sure that it's exactly what you want. I was able to order 10 boxes as a trial for less than $40 including delivery. They arrived very quickly and looked fantastic. We will definitely use them more in the future. I'm told that they are expanding their product offering to include more sizes which I am looking forward to! Always want to save on shipping!

jeffc91
2/3/16

We are a very small but growing brand, but this packaging makes us look like we are as big and professional as any other brand. These boxes are an excellent way to improve your brand image and impress your customers. We would highly recommend Pakible.

jessem57
2/3/16

Great company to work with...always receive my order within the timeframe stated.

harleyc26
2/3/16

Great quality boxes we bought thousands!

jamminj
2/3/16

The printing quality is great, especially on full color boxes. Turnaround time is faster than we expected, prices are unbeatable and the website is very easy to use.

Thanks to Pakible we were able to start our Subscription Box business with a fully customized, professional looking box without breaking the bank.

shelbys14
2/3/16

I ordered some boxes for our company and our clients loved them!!! The color was perfect. They were easy to assemble and high quality. Also, the website is a breeze! Nice job guys, and thank you. I will be a repeat customer.

allisonc37
2/3/16

Pakible is awesome! We printed 250 boxes with them and the quality was great. They're affordable, especially when printing low quantities. I love that something like this is available to small businesses and the like. The level of one-on-one customer service was amazing. I was able to talk to them over the phone and get answers to my questions. They provided me with a template to put my design on. The process was super easy. Amazing! Thank you, Pakible!

fahds
2/3/16

Our company uses custom shipping boxes that I produced three years ago. This process entailed me to purchase blank flat boxes, finding a printer who could print on them, working with them for hours to configure my artwork, waiting for the production run to complete, and then transporting them to our office.

My experience with Pakible was completely different. I only did a short run of 25 boxes in order to sample their quality and service. I was impressed and have decided to be a returning customer. I created a full color Launch Box with our logo and some text. The web tool is pretty good and I was able to make it far into the process to submit my order. I had some concerns about the resolution and size of my graphics, but that was all fixed with a simple email. I reached out to the team and they accepted a vector file for my graphic and assured me that they had everything they needed for a great print.

Later, the flat boxes were delivered to our office and they looked great. The entire team loved them, especially the full color exterior, and the print quality was better than expected.

From this short run, we have decided to use Pakible for our next large run of custom boxes.

ruigieb
2/2/16

Honestly the only site I know out there that doesn't have crazy MOQ's, an awesome and simple UI, very straight forward. And all in all, awesome product! Been referred to them by friends also in the y comb, def will be going back frequently!

mattl49
2/2/16

I ordered from Pakible a couple of months ago, I really needed branded boxes at a low minimum. After looking around I came to Pakible for the service. THEY DID GREAT! First of all, I made a mistake after I made the order and noticed a week later ( I had just changed addresses and got it wrong ). So I contacted Pakible through their live chat and they helped me get that resolved quickly, it was really nice. They stayed in contact with me as well to insure that everything was okay before shipping. It really stood out, they felt like they were on my team and that was something I never expected.

Anyway, when I got the boxes I could not have been happier. First of all they came out exactly as they were designed online, no nasty surprises there. The quality was 100% what I was expecting, and the price I paid to get a low minimum order was more than reasonable. Pakible has worked hard to really be the go to place for this kind of service and they really are there. If you are hesitant, I would recommend giving it a try, order 10 boxes and enjoy - it is 100% worth it I promise.

I own a custom fashion and entertainment group that does orders both nationally and internationally in Asia. This is going to be the company that I always use for my branded box needs from now on.

Tip for consumers: If you have questions get in touch through their live chat, they really did me a great service and went above and beyond.

tatianat6
2/2/16

They are fantastic. Color, easy to assemble, design. Amazing quality, great price it is the same as you buy it at USPS,

joshuar29
2/2/16

Easy to use site. Will recommend to family and friends!

anisak
2/2/16

While reviewing my previous review of pakible.com I realized I said the website isn't easy to use. However, that is not the case. I meant to say the website is amazingly easy to use.

keithg30
2/2/16

We are a start-up that was looking for an economically feasible yet professional looking packaging solution. The ability to place small batch orders was also a big plus. Pakible reps worked with us to match our logo font. The final product exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Pakible and will be using them for our future packaging needs.

linr5
2/2/16

CrateJoy has bent over backwards to help us in the lats 7 months learn their system. Any time we have had any problems or issues, they are very quick to respond and are super helpful. We are very grateful for their organization to handle our rapidly growing subscription business!

taylorp21
2/2/16

The quality of the box is incredible. If you're looking for the "wow" factor for a shipping box, these are your guys. Friendly staff, awesome customer service, and I would recommend Pakible to anyone.

ericw63
2/2/16

We have used these guys to do two different projects for us. We needed a high quality box for some product give aways we are doing. They did not disappoint. It took about two weeks to get the boxes, and when they arrived, they did not disappoint. Really nice product, easy to design, too.

frankb93
2/2/16

I love Packable. It was the ease of ordering small quantities that brought me, but it's the quality product and customer service that will keep me. I had a custom request over the Christmas holidays and they answered my emails almost immediately. They were and remain responsive, consistently helpful and kind. By the time I got back from break a pack of beautiful printed and folded boxes was waiting for me. I can't wait for more box sizes and more orders.

andyr42

Clean and professional website
Very easy to use
Excellent box quality
Great prices

The only downside was that I never received a confirmation or tracking number after placing the purchase. So I really had no idea when to expect the boxes to arrive. They were also being delivered to my team in another city. Since there was no rush on this order, it was no problem. However, it would be nice to have a tracking number and confirmation included after payment.

Other than that, great service and I plan to use you guys again/recommend to friends.

jordand24
1/10/16

Very compelling idea. Very disappointing execution. Terrible communication. Bait and switch pricing. Total lack of 'customer first' mentality.

Questions? Get answers from the Pakible staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Pakible