Review of Pakible

San Francisco, California 94107, United States
support@pakible.com

katieb29
4/27/15

Like my other reviewers, my experience with Pakible was very disappointing. When I placed my order for 10 boxes, I was very excited and anxious to see my designs come to life. My credit card was immediately charged for the order and I was told to wait for a follow-up email with a proof of my purchase. That is where things went downhill. Communication from Packable was little to nonexistent. It took them over a week alone to send me a digital proof of my order. Despite having my email address, my approval and my money, it took OVER A MONTH to PREPARE for printing. Throughout that time, I constantly sought out customer service or help. I emphasized the time-sensitivity of my order, yet Pakible continued to reassure me that I would get my order on time. Five days before my deadline, I received an email from the company saying my order was "preparing to print" and it would be shipped by the end of the next week. I was devastated. I understand that custom orders take time but I was basically strung along and cheated out of my money since the very first email. I frantically reached out to customer service, to convey my disappointment, but again, no response. Left out of options, I emailed the company CEO with my complaint, asking for a refund (if the product was "preparing" to print, why not just cancel the order and save us all time and supplies?). His response was incredibly rude. I was basically scolded for my request. I was told I "should have known" that my order would take time. I was told "we can't just reuse your custom print for another customer" and that my refund was basically impossible.

I am so upset with my experience and service from Pakible.

Oh, and I still don't have my order.

chloec9
4/12/15

You won't get this information anywhere else because the company deletes Facebook posts. I posted on the page several times and my comments were deleted. I'm here to tell you stay far away if you're considering purchasing with Pakible!

I completed due diligence before I ordered from Pakible and apparently their customers include Reddit and Samsung. Average orders are anywhere between 100-1,000,000 units so I was reluctant to order since I was interested in the "Launch Box" promotion which is 10 units. However, I was sold due to the price.

Unfortunately, my intuition was right. After I ordered the staff at Pakible was very inattentive and ununresponsive. I did not feel like a valued customer and I'm sure I was not considering the context of the few emails I received. It appeared to me that priority was given by the volume because Facebook had mixed feedback. Mostly customers were very disappointed at the service including myself.

I placed my order and the status was never updated. There's really no point to the status update page because it was never attended. It seemed that if I did not force the team to work they did not. It took nearly 2 weeks to receive a proof. It was unacceptable because they advertise packaging retrieval in 10 days.

I complained and followed up every few days and the best solution I was given was a refund. Wow! It was a slap in the face because they obviously didn't care for my patronage. Week 3, I asked the designer I was connected with if the packaging would be complete in a week and he informed me it's not possible, so I agreed to a refund.

The entire experience was unorganized and terrible. I was changed sales tax and it was not rerefunded, I rarely received replies, my proof displayed their brand on it (the company puts 'Made by Pakible' on your boxes), and the staff exhibited little effort. It was disappointing but I found a company that does mockups and any volume the customer desires. Keep looking for competitors, they can be found.

tiffj2
3/30/15

I'm outraged at the lack of communication. Is this a scam??? I ordered 10.5 weeks ago, yet the website claims 10 days. Was there a typo??? Should it be advertised as 10 weeks??!!!! At this point i'm over it. I send emails upon emails yet no reply. I will never order $#*! from Pakible again. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS SCAM.

Questions? Get answers from the Pakible staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Pakible