OutdoorLivingUK

OutdoorLivingUK has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OutdoorLivingUK also ranks 28th among Patio sites. The most common issues with OutdoorLivingUK are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate OutdoorLivingUK?

“Satisfaction”

Penny L.
5/23/19

I have nothing but praise for this company and the product I received. I purchased a solar water feature at the Harrogate Garden Show. I was a little worried when the goods did not arrive on the arranged date especially as I could not get answers to my calls and emails, and then I read the reviews and became really worried. However these were unfounded when I did speak to the salesman who actually sold the feature to me, and he told me the goods were being delivered by special carrier the following week and I would be informed by text on exact time. This was all carried out and I am so pleased with the feature which is working beautifully. I would just like to say "thank you" to the company and to tell the public not to believe all the reviews. Penny

“Very bad after sales.”

Lee B.
8/21/19

When you have a problem the attitude stinks. My advice is don't go there in the first place. I had a problem with a water feature not pumping water properly and sent pictures and the guy agreed that it wasn't working properly and said it's the manufacturer' problem not the seller and won't refund and it's only a few weeks old.

pennyl56
May 23rd, 2019
I have nothing but praise for this company and the product I received.
leeb357
August 21st, 2019
peterw134
July 18th, 2017
They never answers any of 5 emails in 10 weeks, lucky if you get them to answer phone. Never any apologies. The only way I found the truth was to speak direct to manufacturer. Even the last time I rang they said my order would be another 3-4 weeks. When I told them the manufacturer said they had received my order so they should check, outdoor living replied ' oh yes it is here, when do you want it delivered'
use this company at your peril. Ypumhave been warned
marylyns1
June 6th, 2018
I placed an order with outdoor living on 27/5/18 when I heard nothing I emailed them and thought I might as well try to phone and my call was answered first time by a very helpful gentleman and told my order would be delivered the next day. The courier texted me the next day to say delivery would be between 1pm - 2pm true to there text my parcel was delivered at 1-10pm thank you outdoor living I would not hesitate to order from you again .
norellec1
August 22nd, 2018
THE WORST COMPANY EVER TO BUY FROM... BOUGHT AN OUTDOOR CLOCK AND THERMOMETER AND IT DIDN'T KEEP TO TIME. THEY REFUSED TO REFUND THE COSTS OF POSTAGE TO ME £5.00 THEY ALSO REFUSED TO REFUND THE RETURN POSTAGE £5 AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, CHARGE ME 10% ADMIN COSTS £1.63.!! THIS IS A VERY BAD ONLINE COMPANY WHO WILL CHARGE YOU IF YOUR ITEM BREAKS, OR IS FAULTY. THEY SAID ALL THE CHARGES WERE OK WITH TRADING STANDARDS. BUYER BEWARE.
nickg66
February 20th, 2017
Having ordered some garden furniture online and the payment being processed I received a booking confirmation with the understanding that I would have my items in 3-5 working days. I was wrong; on the 5th day I rang to be told that the supplier had put there prices up and they needed to try to get the right price for them and they would ring me back. I heard nothing for 2 days before I had to call back again to be told that there was nothing they could do and the money would be transferred back with out discussing with me and if I wanted the items I would then have to re-order the items at now double the price!!! Disgusting trading practice do not buy from them!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!!! Disgusting trading practice do not buy from them!!

andrewp295
December 21st, 2018
The product did not do as advertised, and they did not refund the return, even though they said they would. I bought two bird scarer solar spinner motors https://www.outdoorlivinguk.co.uk/solar-powered-spinner-motor.html.

When I fitted them they did not spin. It was a sunny day. I pointed the solar panel directly at the sun and they did nothing. I tried turning the spindle and after releasing the spindle a bit one of them spun weakly when pointed at the sun and not at all otherwise. I sent them back.

Mike Hall said in his defence that you have to point them directly at the sun for them to work. For me that was not acceptable, I don't have time to go out and reset the spinners all day as the sun traverses 180 degrees across the sky from East to West! I might as well be the bird scarer myself!

He would not refund them 100%, so I tried for 50% which he agreed to. He did NOT refund even that. I chased twice in the next month but no avail. I wish I had read the many reviews just like this one for this company before I bought. I hope you do.
sharonm998
May 27th, 2020
Water feature ordered and paid for through PayPal. I received a PayPal receipt straight away including an invoice number. There is an IT issue as I didn't receive an acknowledgment from the company. I telephoned the company 9 working days later, after about 10 minutes the phone was answered and I was told my water feature would be sent out straight away. The next day I received my water feature; it's set up, working perfectly and is clearly good quality. To put this minor delay into context I am currently waiting for the rest of my order from a major DIY chain that I paid for in April so I am very happy with my experience with Outdoor Living & the customer service was excellent.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the OutdoorLivingUK staff and other customers.

Outdoor Living are one of the UK's leading names in garden furniture and outdoor equipment from Westbury Garden Products Ltd and many others. Please call for more information on Westbury products and more - 01733 688464.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OutdoorLivingUK?

Have a question about OutdoorLivingUK?