Opioidsolutionshop.net

Opioidsolutionshop.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Opioidsolutionshop.net ranks 71st among Pharmacy sites.

How would you rate Opioidsolutionshop.net?

“TOTAL AND UTTER SCAM! - BEWARE OF PIRATES THAT PREY ON DESPERATION - BEWARE”

Keith B.
3/20/20

Do NOT BUY anything from this website (and the other websites that are similar). If you are absolutely desperate, and you are unable to see a doctor for whatever reason, your best option is Offer Up. Like many of you, I was 50/50 on whether this was a scam. I lost the bet. BUT it was money I could afford to lose. I lost $312 (and I even paid for "same day shipping!") Here are the steps I took to order from You place my order for Suboxone: (1) You receive an email asking you to deposit money via Western Union (2) You also receive a text to your telephone number you provide when placing the order. No one calls you, but they (he or she) send text messages and try to coax you through the deposit process by telling you "it will be okay" and "not to be nervous" or "panicked." (3) You deposit the funds in Western Union (or Bitcoin) (4) Then you receive a confirmation that your order has been placed. You also receive a confirmation email from the "shipping company" called Express Cargo Ways. (5) One or 2 days later, you receive a "formal" email that your shipment is on hold and that you must pay $1,200 to ensure shipment. Who do you pay? Why its same person you ordered from! The mispellings on the email are a dead giveaway. I have attached pics of the communications. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THE BOGUS ENDORSEMENTS. All (I mean ALL) of these websites self-promote under false aliases. I am not condoning the following, but if you need medication NOW then download the Offer Up app.

keithb438
March 20th, 2020

(1) You receive an email asking you to deposit money via Western Union
(3) You deposit the funds in Western Union (or Bitcoin)

dreyw1
January 1st, 2019

Stole $125 from me. Did not receive my order. It's a good thing (I guess) I had to keep saving for the $250 order, decided to check and see if the website was even still up, found that the price had dropped to 30 films for $90 n decided to go ahead n get it. I would've been ripped off an extra $155 like the gentleman before me had I bought sooner. They're fraudulent scumbags n karma will f they're world up

jasonr407
October 7th, 2019

These **cking brown ni**ers need to get a job and quit ripping people off. They said they were from Montana and they have a Montana area code.

marshap30
May 26th, 2018

I got ripped off for $285.00 trying to purchase something from there website and western Union the amount for payment and didnt receive nothing but lies saying I needed to send an additional $185.00 to get my order. I refused to send it and asked for the money to be returned and didnt get it back. Very disappointed the website is a fraud

fucko24
July 19th, 2019

Wtf, WHAT IS OUR USA GOVERNMENT DOING LETTING THESE $#*!ING SAND $#*!S RUN ON OUR SERVERS? Opioidsolutionshop.net = FAKE FAKE FAKE. $#*! ass mother$#*!ers from Cambodia posing to be from Florida

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Opioidsolutionshop.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Opioidsolutionshop.net?

Have a question about Opioidsolutionshop.net?