Do NOT BUY anything from this website (and the other websites that are similar). If you are absolutely desperate, and you are unable to see a doctor for whatever reason, your best option is Offer Up. Like many of you, I was 50/50 on whether this was a scam. I lost the bet. BUT it was money I could afford to lose. I lost $312 (and I even paid for "same day shipping!") Here are the steps I took to order from You place my order for Suboxone:
(1) You receive an email asking you to deposit money via Western Union
(2) You also receive a text to your telephone number you provide when placing the order. No one calls you, but they (he or she) send text messages and try to coax you through the deposit process by telling you "it will be okay" and "not to be nervous" or "panicked."
(3) You deposit the funds in Western Union (or Bitcoin)
(4) Then you receive a confirmation that your order has been placed. You also receive a confirmation email from the "shipping company" called Express Cargo Ways.
(5) One or 2 days later, you receive a "formal" email that your shipment is on hold and that you must pay $1,200 to ensure shipment. Who do you pay? Why its same person you ordered from! The mispellings on the email are a dead giveaway. I have attached pics of the communications.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THE BOGUS ENDORSEMENTS. All (I mean ALL) of these websites self-promote under false aliases. I am not condoning the following, but if you need medication NOW then download the Offer Up app.