OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

gabriels79
9/15/18

Fast!!! Very easy to maneuver & to buy tickets,fast!! Totally satisfied with the service provided from this service. Will definitely use them again!

normat23
9/2/18

Fast and easy. I would definitely use this site again. It was easy and you were given enough time to complete the request

emanuelr20
9/2/18

The experience of being a first time purchaser at this site was great. It was simple to use and quick. I will definitely use again, and recommend to others.

phillipa64
9/2/18

Reliable and easy! Received my tickets via email within 2 days! Secure site, no issues with credit card fraud. Tickets look authentic...but I guess I can't be sure until the day of the event.

mitchellr33
9/2/18

I used this site for the first time, tickets were less expensive and delivered as promised. I'm very pleased.

roberth920
9/2/18

Website was easy to use, and there was lots of availability. I also like how the tickets were available prior to ticketmastet presale.

johnj687
9/2/18

Trustworthy and fast ticketing service. This was our first time to use this site and we will use them again.

louannh6
9/2/18

I had a great experience ordering tickets through this service. Will go this route from now on. It a speedy process and took no time at all to receive my tickets!

jeffc365
9/2/18

Very pleased. It has been a long time since I have ordered tickets online. The process was very smooth, which made it stress free.

jackw218
9/2/18

Super easy! Quick to receive my tickets. Good price! I even got a discount. Tickets were received within seconds of purchase.

henryl108
9/1/18

Easy to use, safe, no bs.. Its a little slower than stub hub but the availabilities on tix were better.

walterk56
9/1/18

Fast,easy, convenient was able to place my order and get feedback instantly. Will recommend to friends and family.

jessicaw282
8/30/18

Whole experience designed with user in mind. Fast, intuitive, and the prices are good, too. Glad I found you guys!

rober1
8/22/18

Gave you complete information. Straight to the point. Took me a matter of 5 minutes or less to purchase 2 tickets.

toddpm
8/22/18

The process was smooth and easy to purchase the tickets. I would use this method again and looking forward to the show.

shaunep
8/22/18

Online Tickets Express is the only vendor I use, to get tickets for concerts, operas, and sporting events. Always satisfied with the purchase experience.

maryb916
8/22/18

Easy to use, would definitely use again, FAQs were helpful. Tickets arrived promptly in my email, self explanatory.

judib29
8/18/18

It was really fast and I got my ticket within minutes after buying it. I would recommend it to people.

fredg109
8/18/18

I purchased these tickets with ease and no difficulty. I would definitely use this again for another event.

williamaz
8/18/18

The service is excellent and very easy to use. The service fee is high, but the tickets are in a great location.

raymondnr
8/16/18

All its ok. Im from spain and I not sure to understand all these steps...to much to buy a tickets. I hope to receive my tickets on time before the match.

janetc249
8/10/18

Not sure why the service fees are so high. Sort of baffled that the tickets to this event were not available on Ticketmaster...

fredke
8/10/18

Site was great it was efficient and effective and it was just a pleasure and I recommend this site if you want to purchase any type of tickets

ronaldj68
8/7/18

Works well. The time it takes on other sites Ive completed the whole order here without delays! Thanks for making this easier.

josepk
8/3/18

This was awesome, I was very impressed and pleased with how efficient it was. It was very easy to navigate and place my order

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress