OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

vansb
8/3/18

Super easy to use and you can download youre ticket instantly. Everything was done really quickly. Recommend to my friends!

tiffinyj
8/3/18

Little confusing. I like doing the regular ticket way. Never heard of E ticket. I'm old school. This is a gift for my Nephew and his mom .

billbha
8/2/18

Ordered tickets for the Disney on ice! I was very helpful and easy. Will buy again. The instant download is great because I don't have to wait for the tickets. It should have been in my name though.

charises1
8/2/18

Had a quick and easy experience with online city tickets, accurate representation of the venue and an array of discounted seats. Would definitely refer a friend! hehe! Thank you!

matthewg208
8/1/18

Site was easy to use. I am looking forward to my tickets. I would have liked to see the actual seat locations to be more informed about the purchase

james36
8/1/18

I like that it didn't take no time and I was going to get my tickets that I liked and I am sure I will use this site again for the next time I need tickets again

charlesw263
7/30/18

Quick and non confusing. Went through without a hitch. Would definitely use again. Now just have to see if things work out as easy as it was to order?

gilbertw21
7/30/18

Awesome job im hoping for it frist time using it so i hope it go's great for me thanks again i really appreciate it

hollyam
7/30/18

Very quick and easy to navigate the site to order the concert tickets or any tickets. I definitely recommend using them again

carrieo18
7/30/18

I received my email with link to p print tickets. My printer is Brooke so will print as spin as I get it replaplaced. Experience purchasing was very good..

carolynm229
7/30/18

Very excited to get to go to the event been wanting to go for a very long time so I appreciate the chance to do this for my husband and myself

phyllisb73
7/30/18

Great site that's easy to navigate. Great way to purchase tickets and know what you're getting. I recommend using this site for all your ticket needs.

vickim131
7/29/18

It was easy to order tickets, the site is pretty simple to use.

I`m going to use it again in the future, so thanks for the service.

williek17
7/26/18

thank you so much, easy use and user friendly. Very quick and super excited to go this concert that I got the tickets for!~

lindah665
7/26/18

Fast and easy to navigate. I'm extremely happy that it didn't take up much of my time to place the order. It was so quick that I literally placed the order while I was pumping gas this morning.

richardss1
7/26/18

No problems with this order - easy and quick process. I would recommend it to anyone as a way to get tickets an event.

reginaldm36
7/25/18

Excellent service and lower prices than the competition! I really liked how they called and reminded me to confirm my order.

edmund
7/18/18

I was trying to get tickets on a different site and couldn't get it to work. Glad there was no problem with this one.
thanks

brianlb
7/17/18

The fact that you are making me type a message in order to move off this damned screen is a tad bit irritating!

ericeb
7/17/18

Very easy to use , but the FEES , I believe were extremely high!! I think that the mobile fee should have been part of the service fee! I probably wont use again for that reason!

deborahd155
7/17/18

The whole was easy and painless. Charges were a little high but other wise a good experience. Printing out the tickets was a piece of cake.

ashleymm
7/15/18

Will be doing it again! I had easy shopping, efficient payment and fast delivery. Will definitely use 5his service again.

louisc100
6/30/18

This website is an easy way to purchase match tickets. They keep up to date and make you aware of upcoming events. Love it!

jackg142
6/30/18

Easy and lightning fast! A+ Experience. I would absolutely recommend purchasing electronic passes thru city tickets.

michellep284
6/30/18

Fast & friendly site to buy tickets. Saw a tv offering the tickets and found the site easy to buy it

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress