Review of Onlineformals

Tel: .888-280-4179
info@onlineformals.com

naomis11
1/16/17

I am skeptical of most online formal wear retailers. I ordered from OnlineFormals only after looking up their address on Google Maps and seeing via satellite imaging that they have a legitimate physical location. Once I ordered my dress, they contacted me right away to let me know they didn't have it in stock and would have to order it from the designer. The estimated wait was around three months, which I was fine with. But within just a couple weeks I received notice that my dress had shipped, and then it arrived in just a couple of days. They were really on top of it! The dress was beautiful, and they included a free garment bag, which I was thankful for. Overall I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience. This site will be my go-to for all formal wear purchases from now on.

debbiem40
6/2/15

I was really scared about ordering online from this business firstly because there weren't a lot of reviews about it online and secondly because I had wanted to order my dress less than three months before the wear date. I contacted them through email because I live in New Zealand, so I was worried that the dress wouldn't get here in time but Christine, the woman I chatted with, told me that I would receive it in about 7-21 days and I was fine with that. She also helped me find the stocks for the dresses and that was really helpful.

After I ordered my dress, it got shipped out about 3 days later and to my surprise, I got it 5 days after it had been shipped! I wasn't expecting it to be so quick. Not only that, my dress was perfect and it was the right size that I had ordered. Of course I need to do a lot of alterations to it but other than that I loved ordering from OnlineFormals and I would definitely buy from them again!

If you have any worries just contact them and they will answer any question that you have :)

oliviaa9
3/19/15

Onlineformals may have the best customer service of an online store that I have ever experienced. They were informative and always replied to emails withing 24 hours or less. I was a little skeptical to order my prom dress from them because there weren't many reviews, and although it took a few months for my dress to get here, they always kept me updated with its status and it even got here a little earlier than expected and the dress is in great shape with no missing beads or anything like that. Can't to wait to wear it in a couple months!

Would highly recommend Onlineformals to buy a formal dress for any occasion!

shannond8
4/5/14

Had an amazing experience with onlineformals.com. My daughter and I visited the showroom and the customer service was outstanding. We will definitely recommend this to others and be returning customers. Thank you for an enjoyable experience.

denad
2/25/13

They were very accommodating. The dress, which was expected to be delayed, came even earlier than we'd hoped, after onlineformals.com's customer rep made calls on our behalf (and reported back). The dress is beautiful, fits, and daughter loves it. We couldn't be happier.

stephaniew12
1/20/13

I had a great experience with this site.

I just received my prom dress and it is beautiful.

I had a very helpful lady assist me with sizing and shipping was only 3 days.

Thanks for the great dress...

nickb10
12/22/11

I bought a pair of Alisha Hill shoes from OnlineFormals.com and I could not be happier. The shoes were retailing for $190.00 on most sites, but with the $50.00 off coupon Online Formals was offering on purchases, it turned out to be an excellent deal. I was worried because I have never used their site before, and some of the feedback on the internet wasn't great. So I contacted them. I also needed the shoes by NYE and the standard shipping option was 10-14 days for delivery. I was cutting it close. But the company rep reassured me that the shoes would probably reach me within one week, due to my location, and that the order would be processed immediately. Not only did the shoes arrive on my doorstep 3 days later, but they are beautiful, fit perfect, and exactly as I hoped. So I saved $50.00 off the retail price, and received super fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them and I have already told my girlfriends about them. The company rep was so pleasant, this was definitely a great retail experience!

kelcej
5/11/11

This was my first time ordering a prom dress or really even making a large purchase online. I was a little skeptical because I read the return policy before buying my dress and saw that I could not get a refund but only a store credit. After looking at other sites, I realized that this is the case with most formal-wear. I decided to buy my daughter's prom dress from Onlineformals because of the excellent customer service before I made the purchase. The dress we were interested in was not available at the time of our order, but we were able to have it sent to us two weeks later. We ordered a La Femme dress, 16802.

We received the dress and the size was barely too small. I was disappointed but called and spoke with Steve who told me that we could get the dress in the next size up. We ordered the dress and I had it the next week. We absolutely loved the dress and my daughter was SO happy. Overall, we had a very good experience and I would highly recommend this website for formal gown purchases. It made me feel much better about buying things like this online in the future. Call first to find out the details about when your dress will be sent to you and there will be no surprises.

lisaj6
5/1/11

Great product, price and service! I have purchased merchandise from Onlineformals.com for my last two proms and couldn't be happier.

dianad5
4/26/11

This has to be the worst retail experience of my life. Purchase form the site only if you want to be stuck with the merchandise, like to be verbally abused by the owner and then have him hang up on you, not receive a receipt with purchase and be completely mislead. The owner verbally retracted their return policy on the phone.

We are an authorized retailer for every designer we carry on our website. The dresses are real.

By Stephen W., Onlineformals Representative

You need to contact us at 888-280-4179 or via email at info@onlineformals.com for questions regarding orders and orders you would like to place.

By Stephen W., Onlineformals Representative

We use Fed Ex and also UPS.

By Stephen W., Onlineformals Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Onlineformals staff and other customers.

Onlineformals?