OkMi.it

OkMi.it has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 52 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OkMi.it ranks 4th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate OkMi.it?

“Thaks a lot for on-time delivery”

paula s.
4/20/21

Thanks for the fast and on-time delivery. I'm happy that I find this clothing brand. All my purchases were good quailty.

paulas601
April 20th, 2021

denk35
August 17th, 2021

Thanks for the quick and on-time delivery. I bought a dress from the store and received it today; the quality is good, and I like the design style.

dustinz
March 24th, 2015

I very like it, because the wedding dresses are cheap, I can save a lot of money.

gigliolar
December 25th, 2014

A cool website, affordable. I bought a skirt, the color is beautiful and size is suitable.

juliae4
August 31st, 2014

I received my order a few days ahead of schedule. The dress is beautiful. I am delighted with my order.

azzurrag
August 7th, 2015

Buy a dress from the store, today received a very happy, the quality is good, I like the design style

arletted
October 10th, 2014

Beautiful and cheap, that is what I am looking for. Affordable, I am very satisfied.

Questions? Get answers from the OkMi.it staff and other customers.

2017 Nuovi Abiti Eleganti per Donna Negozio Online. Email: sales@okmi.it conto privato: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.v.serafini

matty11
Manuale M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OkMi.it?

Have a question about OkMi.it?