OkMi.it

OkMi.it has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 50 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OkMi.it also ranks 1st among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate OkMi.it?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

dustinz
March 24th, 2015
I very like it, because the wedding dresses are cheap, I can save a lot of money.
gigliolar
December 25th, 2014
A cool website, affordable. I bought a skirt, the color is beautiful and size is suitable.
juliae4
August 31st, 2014
I received my order a few days ahead of schedule. The dress is beautiful. I am delighted with my order.
arletted
October 10th, 2014
Beautiful and cheap, that is what I am looking for. Affordable, I am very satisfied.
azzurrag
August 7th, 2015
Buy a dress from the store, today received a very happy, the quality is good, I like the design style

Questions? Get answers from the OkMi.it staff and other customers.

2017 Nuovi Abiti Eleganti per Donna Negozio Online. Email: sales@okmi.it conto privato: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.v.serafini

matty11
Manuale M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OkMi.it?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about OkMi.it?