WantThatDress.co.uk reviews

Tel: 01905 317447
customerservice@wantthatdress.co.uk

jamesm809
11/17/18

He's good friends with Nathan Alan Coombe and Chris Fennell from osa.me.uk they own many scam websites you can find them online at: Mindfulpreneurs.com & profitsconsultants.com & websitestartups.co.uk & vortexambition.co.uk! They have loads of names involving eBay scams and website development scams online based in Torquay.

lisad270
12/28/17

Bad scammer set up in new name oh voir the same person that was on can't pay we will take it away his name is sonny poole

bobbyl28
5/6/17

John Simon Ashcroft from 29 Highville Road, Childwall, Liverpool, Merseyside, England, L16 9JE
Is a small time villain and needs to get himself straight and stop thinking he is a crime lord with his pea shooters in his garage. Get real and work as a street cleaner. Put descent directors of good business selling dresses down. $#*!

michelleh215
5/5/17

Of course none of the people that wrote a review on here have ever had financial trouble in their lives! Shut up you bunch of hypocrites. Get a life!

stefs12
10/9/16

What a aragant young boy..cars probably on finance or his dads...trying to be big business man while wearing Thomas tank engine pj pants. .hope his bmw doesn't slip on black ice this winter do rite thing sonny boy go give head wobble and play with your bb guns like good little boy in your mums garden u made yourself look rite plank.

iang39
10/9/16

sonny poole you are the scum of the earth - dip $#*!

sarahh206
10/8/16

This company is not legit and will take your money do not order anything it's all a fake.

sandrah95
10/7/16

I've just watched can't pay we'll take it away.
What cocky boy he was. Lives in a big house drives a BMW yet can't pay his debts.
Give a few months and this scam artist will appear somewhere else under a different name doing exactly the same. Shame his parent's didn't teach him better values or morals.

olwyno
10/6/16

Scam company in a young lads garage. Trading as want that dress or egg media. The owner "director" has new BMW white sports car & lives in beautiful big house.

saffym
10/5/16

Don't waste your money or time with these con artists. They have no intention of fulfilling orders or refunding monies that have been paid to them. Complained to Trading Standards who have a number of complaints lodged about this company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

pault118
10/5/16

Egg Media Limited (trading as IWantThatDress.co.uk) is bankrupt, dishonest and has knowingly/intentionally stolen in excess of £100,000 from it's customers to date (October 2016). The Director in Worcestershire used the name 'Sonny Poole'. If you have lost money or goods with this company or Director, please contact your local Police.

lukew43

johnw550
10/5/16

Just been on telly won't pay we will take it away . The directors a jumped up little cum bag in a BMW.. cried like a $#*! and got his family round pmsl

glenysk
10/5/16

Guy lives in BIG house,all goods seem to be stored and sold from a garage by what i can see the guys in debt for 45 grand also guns found in garage while goods were being removed, so if you have made a purchase HARD LUCK if the baliff cant get his money dont think anyone else will

leanneb4
10/5/16

Do not buy from this company absolutely a scam watched it on CANT PAY WE'LL TAKE IT AWAY shame I didn't see this program before I lost £400

lindap155
10/5/16

There is a company called Want That Dress on Can't Pay We'll Take It Away television programme. Co-incidence!

ancad2
9/8/16

An absolute scam.i have returned the dress bought from them in February and I have still not received my money back.
Shame!!!

bronwena
7/27/16

Ordered a dress last year, up to now I still waiting for its arrival. I called and was waiting on the phone for god knows how long, sent emails no reply! Avoid this crap company like the plague!!!!!!

sherrir15
7/26/16

Ordered a dress and returned as didnt suit. Dress was returned on 1st October 2014!!!! I used postal service !st class and signed for which cost me £4.30!!! After contacting on numerous occasions, i still DID NOT receive a refund!!! Definite scam!!! I have given up on receiving my money back but i will not give up on WARNING People,DO NOT use this site!!! PLEASE TAKE HEED!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!

anneliesew
7/6/16

Ordered the billie floral midi dress for my daughters wedding as it looked perfect . On arrival the colour is faded
And the pattern does not look
Anything like the dress in the picture. Really disappointed won't be recommending or ordering again

deniseg52
6/26/16

I have bought a few dresses off here and absolutely thrilled with what I got. . Service great and no problems at all with quality of clothes. Would definitely use again

emmaf30
6/21/16

Wish I had seen this site before I had brought my dress. I asked if I could send back they said yes but never got my refund. Site is never online so annoyed that I got scammed.

lg48
6/17/16

I bought a dress the material was rubbish, sent it back. The dress has returned to me with no refund and 'Addressee Gone Away' on the package !!

linan7
6/15/16

ordered on April 9, 2016 - never received an order... I started asking where the order is and what is going on - they blocked me! and their phone doesn't work - so there is no way for me to reach them :( don't buy from them... :(

clarec24
6/13/16

Ordered on the 25th May and have never received my item. The phone number doesn't work and their supposed website is always down for maintenance. Do not buy from these people. Contract Trading Standards.

I couldn't get through on the number. No answer to emails. No refund ever received and no help from PayPal. Blocked from Facebook page. I cannot believe in 2015 that a company can still get away with this kind of practise. I tried to forget about the money in the end as I spent too much time stressing over it. I hope these people are caught eventually so the honest people receive the money back which they deserve

By Zoe F.

You might be able to go to your bank & ask them to recall the money from them /

By Sharon K.

Agreed!!

By Megan W.

You won't get your order believe me it's all a scam I've been waiting for over a week now & amongst others on here even months.

By Wendy M.

I tried ringing twice the first time was kept waiting 1 hour and 30 minutes and then I got cut off when I got to caller number two the second time it was an hour and 50 minutes and got cut off again at caller number two this company is an absolute disgrace. I sent a message over facebook and got no reply and I also posted on their wall. It isn't fair something should be done about this company

By Kathryn B.

Questions? Get answers from the WantThatDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

WantThatDress.co.uk?