WantThatDress UK

WantThatDress UK

WantThatDress UK has a consumer rating of 1.22 stars from 176 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about WantThatDress UK most frequently mention next day, customer service and trading standards problems. WantThatDress UK ranks 75th among Dresses Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I am absolutely discussed in there customer service and they are a fraudulent company I will be reporting them!
  • Completely useless paid for next day delivery and it never came!
How would you rate WantThatDress UK?

“Brilliant service”

Denise g.
6/26/16

I have bought a few dresses off here and absolutely thrilled with what I got. Service great and no problems at all with quality of clothes. Would definitely use again

“Disgusting”

Sandra H.
10/7/16

I've just watched can't pay we'll take it away. What cocky boy he was. Lives in a big house drives a BMW yet can't pay his debts. Give a few months and this scam artist will appear somewhere else under a different name doing exactly the same. Shame his parent's didn't teach him better values or morals.

customer service (19) day delivery (15)
deniseg52
June 26th, 2016

sandrah95
October 7th, 2016

I've just watched can't pay we'll take it away.

stefs12
October 9th, 2016

What a aragant young boy. Cars probably on finance or his dads... trying to be big business man while wearing Thomas tank engine pj pants. Hope his bmw doesn't slip on black ice this winter do rite thing sonny boy go give head wobble and play with your bb guns like good little boy in your mums garden u made yourself look rite plank.

peggyl2
April 30th, 2015

I just received my firstorder of 3 dresses and I am pleased. My order arrived the next day and Did not even pay extra. Yes, one is a bit see through as it has a lot of white but I would not expect anything more since it is under £20. They all look lovely.
I was going to order another two when I googled the reviews which are basically all bad and so it seems I have been lucky... Not so sure now if I will reorder and take my chances or not!

michelleh215
May 5th, 2017

Of course none of the people that wrote a review on here have ever had financial trouble in their lives! Shut up you bunch of hypocrites. Get a life!

lesleym11
January 16th, 2015

What a very poor customer service. Returned an item beginning of Dec and still waiting for a refund! Unable to get through to them by telephone as you just get cut off after being on hold forever. Sent several emails and have not had one reply! Stay away from ordering goods from them

Crap

emmas37
August 28th, 2014

Absolutely love this site, have just bought a fantastic dress from there that i saw in Lipsy first. Lips price £70 Want That Dress Price £17 safe to say i got it from want that dress

Tip for consumers:
If you go on there Facebook page there is usually a coupon code.

emmah54
February 15th, 2016

Dreadful company, and if you keep sending messages asking for refund they block you. Last year I ordered dresses they came within two days but didn't fit. Sent them back, after emailing and told I could have a refund. Paid recorded delivery, I tracked them and the company signed for them. Never got my refund :(. ... After 6 months I have given up... they are never going to refund. They never answer the phone and don't reply to letters either. So disappointing that they treat people this way.

jemmat
February 6th, 2015

I've had two dresses from here that were ok. The third one was terrible and shapeless. I returned it but never received the refund or any replies to my email.

Basically if you buy something you're taking a gamble - only bother if you aren't fussed about wasting the money.

katied25
January 31st, 2016

I placed an order for 3 items in November. Within a week I'd received 2, with a note on the dispatch note that my dress would be posted the next week. Full cost for all 3 items was taken. Since then (2 months now) I have emailed them on their website, sent messages on Facebook and commented. Comments have been deleted, and I've been blocked from sending them any more messages. Absolutely shocking. They should be shut down - it's just outright theft.

natalief7
June 30th, 2014

I have ordered one dress which I was very happy with. However my last dress I ordered was not suitable so I sent it back following the procedure, eg recorded delivery in the same packaging. The returns process is very poor after 3 weeks I still had no refund & it wasn't until I emailed the company asking why that they returned my money.
Very quick to take your money but not fast in giving it back!
Would Definatly make me think twice about ordering from this company again!
Hassle free returns it is NOT..

tanyah12
April 29th, 2015

I can't believe all the bad reviews on here... I've ordered 5 dresses of them over the past yr or so, all arrived within the week apart from one which after a call to the office arrived within two weeks...,, customer service has always been good, although, yes I have had to hold for the longest 20mins, BUT, isn't that the same with most online companies., I've been on hold longer at bigger companies, and don't get me started on how long I'm on hold for my local doctors surgery, could be dead by the time they answer... ANYWAY, for all the rubbish reviews they have, I'm sure there are still many happy customers, including myself..."

Tip for consumers:
Always been good service for me...,.

clairep19
June 2nd, 2015

Really shocked at how many bad reviews there are here for this site. I bought a dress, it came two days later, didn't fit so sent it back and within 2 days I had a full refund. No problem at all :)

traclynj
January 6th, 2015

Thieving site ordered since 12 december no items since called the number in the contacts no connection emailed no reply this seem to be a bogus sight

nicolal5
February 8th, 2016

I bought the dress with the two red lines round the bottom. It is beautiful on and had quite a lot of comments on it.
To be honest I have had about 4 dress from there now. Quite a stretchy material but I honestly have no complaints. Loved the dresses I have bought.

claireb28
September 7th, 2014

Am shocked to read other peoples reviews (after I had ordered dresses) as I had a good experience with them. Ordered a dress but there was a problem on the payment page, so ordered again and realised I had been charged twice on Paypal. Rang the company and spoke to them straight away and they refunded me the same day. Loved the dress when it arrived and ordered a different one as well but wasnt that keen on it. Returned it and received my refund - this was after 28 days and I did have to chase them but they do say allow 4 weeks on their website. They refunded the same day after my phone call, I was happy with them

jamesb130
January 23rd, 2014

Brought a dress for my girlfriend and arrived the next day. A good Quality for a decent price and she was well happy

meganw40
May 4th, 2016

I bought a dress 3 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived when it said it would be dispatched within 3 days of ordering.
I have tried calling numerous of times - the number isn't real as it doesn't even ring and cuts off!
I am still waiting for a reply from the Facebook page as it says to contact them on there.
Outrage as I found the site advertised on Facebook - this site needs to be reported as it has over half a million likes and is out of order.
Has anyone actually received a dress from this website?

lornj
October 12th, 2014

I brought two dresses from tho site last week. One dress was absolutely fine but the other one they sent in a completely different colour then I ordered it in. I have emailed them three times to try and get this resolved but no response. I am very disappointed and will not order from them again

pault118
October 5th, 2016

Egg Media Limited (trading as IWantThatDress.co.uk) is bankrupt, dishonest and has knowingly/intentionally stolen in excess of £100,000 from it's customers to date (October 2016). The Director in Worcestershire used the name 'Sonny Poole'. If you have lost money or goods with this company or Director, please contact your local Police.

lukew43

johnw550
October 5th, 2016

Just been on telly won't pay we will take it away. The directors a jumped up little cum bag in a BMW. Cried like a $#*! and got his family round pmsl

saffym
October 5th, 2016

Don't waste your money or time with these con artists. They have no intention of fulfilling orders or refunding monies that have been paid to them. Complained to Trading Standards who have a number of complaints lodged about this company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

olwyno
October 6th, 2016

Scam company in a young lads garage. Trading as want that dress or egg media. The owner "director" has new BMW white sports car & lives in beautiful big house.

jamesm809
November 17th, 2018

He's good friends with Nathan Alan Coombe and Chris Fennell from osa.me.uk they own many scam websites you can find them online at: Mindfulpreneurs.com & profitsconsultants.com & websitestartups.co.uk & vortexambition.co.uk! They have loads of names involving eBay scams and website development scams online based in Torquay.

I couldn't get through on the number. No answer to emails. No refund ever received and no help from PayPal. Blocked from Facebook page. I cannot believe in 2015 that a company can still get away with this kind of practise. I tried to forget about the money in the end as I spent too much time stressing over it. I hope these people are caught eventually so the honest people receive the money back which they deserve

By Zoe F.