WantThatDress UK

WantThatDress UK has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WantThatDress UK ranks 11th among Dresses Other sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I am absolutely discussed in there customer service and they are a fraudulent company I will be reporting them!
  • Completely useless paid for next day delivery and it never came!
How would you rate WantThatDress UK?

“What a great place to shop”

Kimberley D.
10/5/21

Want That Dress have made dress shopping so easy, and such great value. I was looking for a dress for a small wedding and was really struggling until a friend recommended that I try here. As a plus size lady it's hard to find beautiful pieces at a reasonable price but there's such a range of stock here that I was sorted in no time. It was such a delight to see my size listed within the general stock, not in a side folder hidden away too. I didn't use the styling option this time but I'm going to treat myself to this service with my next purchase. I'll definitely be back.

customer service (19) day delivery (15)
kimberleyd40

ma387
Verified purchase

I purchased a dress for my wife which she absolutely adored. It arrived very quickly and was in perfect condition. I would highly recommend!

dianem1914
Verified purchase

Some beautiful dresses that are just what I want! Wonderful service down to help accessorising and colour matching. So glad I found this site

paulam1135
Verified purchase

It was very easy to shop & found a huge choice of quality dresses available.
Well made with fantastic choice if sizes.
Super Friendly and helpful service.
Will definitely be my go to shop for my next party dress.

tonic240
Verified purchase

I needed a new dress for a special occasion and a friend mentioned this site after I'd tried all the chain stores. I was delighted to find the perfect dress for the night. In fact I found several and so with christmas and new year coming up this is definitely the first place I'm going to look.

jenc229
Verified purchase

The dress i bought was absolutely stunning! And fantastic Customer service will 100% be purchasing again soon x

kezh1
Verified purchase

I can't recommend " I want that dress " enough! Always very helpful, reliable and I'm always 100% satisfied with my purchases.
I struggle with my weight and sometimes lack confidence … Jane is always on hand to advise with what would suit my body shape and flatter my figure.
What I love about " I want that dress" is that I know the dress I buy is a one off and unlikely to see on anyone else.
I've purchased 5 dresses up to now and I've no doubt I'll be back for dress number 6 soon.
Regards Kerryanne Holmes

paulinec172
Pauline C.
Verified purchase

Thanks so much for my order. I'm happy to leave a review for you.
I recently purchased a dress for my sisters wedding and your styling advice was fantastic, I got loads of compliments! I will be back!

jano123
Verified purchase

Perfect dress, exactly what I was looking for. Well packaged, quickly posted. I will be using this site again

helenac57
October 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

I received excellent advice on a dress suitable for my requirements. The dress is beautiful, just right for the occasion, I love it. Delivery was very prompt. Thank you.

cs1072
Verified purchase

Ordered item for wife. Arrived quickly and was impressed with quality. Professional and pleasure to deal with.

franf62
Verified purchase

Great quality dresses. Efficient friendly service Everything arrived on time and well packaged.
Will definitely buy again.

beh14
Verified purchase

Great service, gave lots of help and information when I asked and good delivery times!

janeyt14
Verified purchase

Stunning selection and super friendly efficient service. Would definitely recommend this site a total 10/10

rachelh683

Great site
Very helpful!
Fabulous shopping experience

suel472
Verified purchase

Easy to select the dress k wanted and received it promptly in the post.

ianw328
Verified purchase

Very quick, professional and a pleasure to do business with.

I couldn't get through on the number. No answer to emails. No refund ever received and no help from PayPal. Blocked from Facebook page. I cannot believe in 2015 that a company can still get away with this kind of practise. I tried to forget about the money in the end as I spent too much time stressing over it. I hope these people are caught eventually so the honest people receive the money back which they deserve

By Zoe F.