Online Data Entry Job

Online Data Entry Job has a consumer rating of 1.24 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Online Data Entry Job most frequently mention login details problems. Online Data Entry Job ranks 132nd among Job Search sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I had already paid 350 rs but didn't get any login ID password.
  • This person is asked for rs 3000 as security charges that will be refundable with first week payment.
How would you rate Online Data Entry Job?

“Good”

maha m.
7/17/20

It is actually not fake may be with some problem the people dint recived email ID and password but i got both and iam working

“100% fake website... fraud site. Please don't register... don't waste your money...”

Chidambaram P.
7/11/20

Please... please. Don't try to register this website... 100% fraud and fake site. They are really not a human beings... all the bad words created fro them only... don't waste your money. I paid register fee 350 after i never got a reply from them... please anyone find that KUMAR SINGH and punish him... please block this website permanently for public safety... this is nonsense at this covid-19 period.

login id (5) rs 3000 (3) login details (3)
chidambaramp
July 11th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
please don't try to this site....100 % fake and fraud..

rakeshs91
December 21st, 2020

This site has been proved as totally a fake website and fraud as takes the work from joiners but doesn't pay any thing. They don't even reply to any mail and did not give any contact no. Or postal address. At the time of withdrawal request, they ask for PAN No. But no column has been given any where for this. I have earned Rs. 6000 + and wanted to withdraw Rs. 5000 but still awaited.

gladyv
May 20th, 2020

I have made the payment and haven't received a single email from them... just same as other fake data entry companies in the market

manojk101
June 25th, 2020

Today on 25/6/2020, I had send registration charges of Rs. 350 via Google pay. But no login details were send to my mobile number and neither on my email-id. These are all fraud people cheating everyone, please friends never send any registration charges, if they really want to help people financially they must provide login details first and after earning they must deduct their registration charges. Please friends be aware of these online thieves. My 350 Rs. Are totally wasted. My GOOGLE PAY RECEIPT is attached below.

A VERY BIG FAKE WEBSITE

femilag
June 20th, 2020

People are suffering with poverty due to lockdown... this kind of cheating groups still living with out corona.

pallavim8
June 8th, 2020

Payment of Rs. 350/- done but no response. Sent mail to their customer care but still no reply. Please be aware of these people.

mohits59
August 5th, 2020

When I logged in for the first time they gave me 100 rs for first time activation & they gave us 8 pages of data entry job, 10 captcha entries, 8 Form Filling & 2 Image conversation job. When I reached 2800 rs then they now reduced the pages to 1. Today I have reached Rs. 3000 can't withdrew it as they mentioned in the introduction page can withdraw. Now it says you can withdraw only when you reach minimum balance Rs. 5000. Whoever you are please do not cheat people like this. You will be paid for whatever you doing. Guys they cheat people please don't waste your time.

srinivasp8
August 24th, 2020

I pay 350 rupees but not sent login details. Fraud site loss money. Pls returned my money. Or login details.

mustafizurr
April 30th, 2020

Its fake. I invest 350 but not sent login id. Please do not invest any money to this site. Initially they asked 350 for registration after the payment they provide Login Id but that was not activated and again asking for Rs 350 more for Server Maintenance and Administration charges.

venkatk15
July 20th, 2020

When I logged in for the first time they gave 10 pages of data entry job and captcha entries. Then they now reduced the pages to 1. Also I have reached Rs. 3000 can't withdrew it as they mentioned in the introduction page can withdraw. Now it says you can withdraw only when you reach minimum balance Rs. 5000. Whoever you are please do not cheat people like this. You will be paid for whatever you doing.

afreena2
November 26th, 2020

They just want their work to be done and just waste genuine people time, fraudsters, never seen anything worse than them. They themselves don't know what their website is not having an option of. Fake Website.

naveenp11
April 13th, 2020

Dear Guy,
Please do not invest any money to this site.
This is totally fraud
Initially they asked 350 for registration after the payment they provide Login Id but that was not activated and again asking for Rs 250 more for Server Maintenance and Administration charges...

shwetak19
July 27th, 2020

I wanted yo confirm that is it fake, scam or legitimate company I sent a mail before I pay the amount of registration that is 350 asking for customer care no but since 4 days I have not got any reply for it than that proves after registration I am not going to get any login id, password or work to do.

divyanshg1
August 4th, 2020

Didn't get any reply from team support even after the payment done.
Same guy name was there Kumar Singh on that upi I'd *******@icici they uploaded on there fraud website

jimt387
August 5th, 2020

Fake website
No reply
No payment
No work provision, even though they provide work they will provide no guarantee work and atlast you end up with no payment
Just cheating on people

The admin is only available to update the website but not to reply to emails or support

They themselves write reviews of good on these sites. Actually they are fraud they never paid to anyone nor will they pay.
So don't try to invest yourself in this

And you Admin of data entry if you read this, don't you forget that you have a 'God' to whom you should answer.

poojam32
June 30th, 2020

They haven't asked any registration fees from me and I have received email id and password, I have also started working, but after reading all reviews I am worried, is this company genuine? Should I continue working? Should I share my details with them for my payment?

manishm22
August 1st, 2020

I don't know why the police have not help people to get their money back from this type cyber CRIME ha ye
Ham bhi 350 rs apne gawa deye
Request all not please help in this very poor situation Government help need to stop this type fraud agree that not pay any unknown Ac but in this corona time no job in hand so need job so pay 350 from brow my BROTHER my self MANISH *******072

Tip for consumers:
Do not use

ntt1
October 13th, 2020

WAS NOT CHARGED ANY REGISTRATION FEE. WHEN I HAD COMPLETED DAILY QUOTA OF 10 COPY PASTE JOBS /10 CAPTCH ENTRY JOBS /DAY AND EARNED RS 2733 IN 19 DAYS, WORK ON MY LOGINE WAS STOPPED and message was " you have completed your daily quota of work".
TOTALLY FAKE AND FRAUD. MY LOGIN ID nirl8245

rahuls263
June 18th, 2020

Once you register by paying they will not give you any data and will never ever reply to your email.

gunasekarans
November 8th, 2020

I want data entry job typing job capcha coda job sms job add job and all jobs review money prof ok

rahulp82
July 5th, 2020

I have made the payment but didn't received any type of mail from the site. This is the fraud site they only take money from peoples. And didn't give any user id and password. This is a fraud site

jayshrip2
July 30th, 2020

I was paid 350/- RS for registration and they said for GST u have to pay again money then I paid 250/- but still they didn't send any work... many times I send email to them but they didn't answer my mail.

hashams
May 5th, 2020

This website is totally fraud and fake it should be reported *******@cyber crime services... this should be taken under action ASAP
Very disappointed

muskang2
July 5th, 2020

I had already paid 350 rs but didn't get any login ID password. *******@onlinedataentryjob.co.in you are reading this please do help and give login ID and password.

shantuh
June 1st, 2020

I DO THE PAYMENT BUT IT NOT REGISTER
ONE THINK ME REFUND OR REGISTER ACCOUNT WHAT ARE DOING NOT DO THIS TYPE

No they are just fooling people with their fake website. First they mention that they will pay the money when we reach at 3000rs, whn we reach at 3000 rs earnings then they say minimum withdrawal is rs 5000.so its been clear that they are fooling us

By Syeda Z.

They didn't charged any registration fees to me, thy mentioned that its is free of cost.If they ask ask you guys registration fees then its totally fraud