Review of ZipRecruiter

Santa Monica, CA 90401, US
dennis@ziprecruiter.com

douglasf65
8/28/18

I was very upset because of the promotion that said using your service was on a 'free trial basis' and you just needed my credit card to make sure I was a 'real person', and then you started charging me without notice (silly me for believing).
Myra talked me off the ledge and showed me all the advantages of using your software - if the bait and switch hadn't occurred, I'd be using it now because of Myra's excellent presentation.
But the bit about 'have to cancel within 4 days' that must have been written in VERY small letters somewhere other than what I read, still has me turned off from using your otherwise extremely useful service.
Myra should get a raise for dealing with me so professionally.

lpb
8/24/18

I applied to a job that was pretty much written for my education and experience. Ziprecruiter sent me emails saying I was the 9th to apply and that my resume was reviewed 3 times but I was never contacted by the employer. I took it upon myself to contact the employer who said they never received my resume. They asked me to come in and hired me on the spot as I was exactly what they were looking.

Response from Bernardine M., ZipRecruiter Representative
Hello LP B,

Thank you for your review as we do greatly appreciate your valuable feedback. We are very sorry to hear of any less than pleasant experience while utilizing ZipRecruiter for your job search.

ZipRecruiter is an online job search platform that helps employers and recruiters post their jobs and collect applications. We do our best to keep our job seekers informed regarding the status of their application on the website, however, we do not partake in the hiring process so we are unable to confirm who is responsible for reviewing the resumes within each company. For this same reason, we cannot confirm that the hiring managers will contact each candidate. I understand you were hired for this position and we are very happy to hear of this success.

Should we have the pleasure to assist you with your search again in the future, please feel welcome to reach out to our dedicated customer care team. You may email us at support@ziprecruiter.com with the subject line, "Tier Help" so myself or one of our other senior representatives receive your inquiry directly. I'd be more than happy to explain in detail, the application process as well as how we can help!

Thank you again, and we wish you the very best of luck with your new position!

Kind Regards,
Tier III Support
joannes170
8/8/18

Mayra demonstrated stellar customer ! She patiently walked me through the functionalities as well as gave me guidance and suggestions based on her experience.

glorias136
8/7/18

Mayra took her time and helped me understand my posting and editing capabilities. Thank you for having such good support staff.

kristint29
8/3/18

Mayra H. was incredible, phone consultation great! Amazing to have 24 hour customer care. Well beyond their competitors with level of service.

seanm285
8/2/18

I love how Mayra listened to what I needed before offering helpful suggestions. Also, she didn't speak super fast,which allowed me to follow her perfect instructions. Thank you for all your help.

Mr. Sean

richardt298
8/1/18

I am pleasantly surprised that the call center is located in the US. Morgan B. was very polite, patient and helpful. I am NOT the most gracious of inquisitive callers. Morgan B did her best dealing with me. There are several online recruiting companies that I, as a customer can go to but am very happy with Morgan B and ZipRecruiter. Even going thru the sales/buying phase I have been very very happy with the whole process. Peregrine Personnel Solutions has been with ZipRecruiter for about 6 months and have had no issues. The purpose of my call was more my ignorance and getting to know the ZipRecruiter dashboard and process better. Morgan B did an excellent job helping me find my way thru. Peregrine Personnel Solutions highly recommends ZipRecruiter.

Tip for consumers: If your job includes looking for people, ZipRecruiter can most definitely help.

saln7
8/1/18

The rep that assisted me was very confident and quick to resolve all my issues
Thanks again
Sal

bethc131
8/1/18

Morgan B provided top notch support right when I needed it during a busy morning. She helped me troubleshoot my issue quickly by walking me through the steps with patience and clarity. My problem was resolved in no time! Morgan was knowledgeable, professional, caring and a great listener. Zip Recruiter consistently provides the best support with quick response and no waiting. Morgan represents the company well.

merilyns1
8/1/18

All I can say is that, I Greatly appreciated the Time and Help that I got from "Morgan" She was so Helpful and Pacient helping me reset my email address after Many attempts trying to do it myself...Thank You so much again Morgan ;-)

kimo85
8/1/18

Electra was such a pro. She walked me through the issue, fixed the problem and made sure that I was 'OK' before leaving me on my own. THANKS!!

jackb345
7/27/18

Mayra, gives "Old School" top of the Line Service. This is hard to find in today's market. Again Outstanding!

josed88
7/24/18

Mayra represents the company with the highest standards. She was very helpful with clarifying all of my questions and concerns. She knows your product well and was very informative. She was able to walk me through re-activation process and was very patient in helping me through the process. She has great customer service skills.

brooked33
7/22/18

I had received the best customer service today from Electra at ZipRecruiter. Of all the calls or contact I have had with ZipRecruiter, this by far was the best.

amyf146
7/20/18

I called and spoke with Mayra in Customer Service. She was excellent! She waited for me to explain my issues and was able to clearly direct me through the steps to get them resolved. Although I thought it would be complicated, Mayra quickly handled my request. She is an asset to ZipRecruiter! Thank you Mayra.

garym407
7/16/18

Mayra was very helpful in showing me different ways to present my posting.
She also pointed out some time saving features.
She did a great job

kimp239
7/12/18

Mayra is very helpful with password change and jobs. Very personable and pleasant to talk with! She was awesome!

raymondl89
6/28/18

Morgan B. was very helpful with my password. My password was not working and I was not receiving emails from ZipRecruiter to be able to change my password. Morgan was very calm and knowledgeable in assisting me with that process.

gerrym59
6/26/18

Very professional and courteous she helped me with a passwords change.
I appreciate the prompt courteous service.

pamelao37
6/18/18

I did a chat to cancel our free trial and Melody canceled the charge, extended the free trial so I could make changes after watching their Youtube video and a few suggestions she gave me. I am new at placing ads for a small company and this help was unexpected.

bernardh53
6/15/18

Somehow my add to hire for my business was taken down without my permission only a week after my purchase from Zip Recruiter. She empathized with me and she help me put my adds back in the system. She then told me that she would create a case for me to let me know what happen. Awesome Job!!! I was very upset and she made me feel that she felt my pain knowing I was opening my new business soon.

lindal499
6/13/18

Called in because I received two emails about our free trial offer and when (and how much) we would be charged when it was over. Tara B helped explain the 2nd email was because of our posting a second job and out account was upgraded. Showed me where to look on their site to verify our actual charge.

serink
6/8/18

I needed help logging in, and I was very happy to be assisted via live chat with Katie. She showed empathy and a friendly demeanor while making sure I wasnt left hanging. She even went through the system to send me the link herself. Wonderful customer service!

heatherg143
6/4/18

Morgan B. was my rep today. She was very helpful and even called back when we got disconnected. She went out of her way to fix the issue getting supervisor approval!

oliverg40
6/1/18

This individual was very professional and helpful wioth showing me how to navigate the system. I give him a 11 out of 10 rating.

Questions? Get answers from the ZipRecruiter staff and other customers.

ZipRecruiter?