Review of OmahaSteaks

Tel: 1-800-960-8400
kelseyb@omahasteaks.com

ss161
1/6/19

I bought a small omaha steak box for myself around Christmas time. It was so-so, so I decided not to buy again from them and every email they sent me, I unsubscribed. Said it would take 10 days, wrote to customer service, said give it 10 days.......well, 10 days never ends and I have even told them to cease and desist and they STILL continue to hound me. Many times more than once a day. Henceforth this negative review AND I will contact the BBB. I won't get mad, I'll get even!!! 34 emails and they still do not get the message, well now you have a bad review and a complaint with the BBB, backatcha!
I HAVE ATTEMPTED 3 TIMES TO UPLOAD LIST OF EMAILS FROM THEM AND IT WAS TOO BIG FOR THIS SITE EVEN AFTER CROPPING, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU!!!! HARRASSMENT.

instacartsa
8/20/18

I often get packaged deals to help lower the cost. Gift sets could use some variety, but people still love them.

susanc335
1/8/18

Omaha use to be A business I respected trusted.great customer service AS OF 2016 AFTER 5 YEARS OF MONTHLY ORDERING I NOTICED A BIG DIFFERENCEn CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEIR WHOLE PROCESS. I ORDERED USED A REWARD coupon 20.00 OFF PAID ORDER ACCEPTED THE DAY OF SHIP THEY CALLED SAID I OWE 8.96 PLUS I WASNT GETTNG MY BROWNIES! MY COUPON WAS VALID I SENT THEM COPY THEY OWED ME FOR BROWNIES THW LADY COULDNT SUBTRACT 80. FROM 100.
SO FRUSTRATING GOT NO BETTER AFTER WRITING THEM AGAIN.THEY DIDNT CARE KEPT MY MONEY NO BROWNIES AND DELIVEREX 4 DAYS AFTER PROMISED DATE! IM DONE WITH THEM I SPENT THOUSANS THERE AND IF THATS HOW THEY TREAT OLD CUSTOMERS THEY CAN COUNT ME OUT!

davidn179
1/4/18

I purchased several hundred dollars worth of food from Omaha Steaks for Christmas presents in 2016, then I planned to do the same for Christmas 2017 looking forward to using my points that I had accumulated. Well, come to find out that any points one receives form Omaha Steaks expire in less than a year! The food is quite expensive but I thought that the points made it more reasonable -- but, of course, this only works if you still have your points. I paid a lot for those points and they should not expire. Omaha Steaks turned what should be a positive thing (points system) into a negative. I'm sure the fact the one's points expires is in the fine print somewhere, but who really reads all of that? They probably did send me emails notifying me that my points would soon expire, but they send out many, many emails and since I was not ready to purchase anything until after my points had expired, I did not read any of their voluminous emails. I'm trying to be fair here, but earned and paid-for points simply should not expire and, therefor, I will not be making any more purchases from Omaha Steaks because, in my opinion, their points system is misleading and it's just not right. A good company does not treat their customers this way. I contacted Omaha Steaks about this issue and they did absolutely nothing but acknowledge that my paid-for points had indeed expired -- basically, "tough luck!" Do not buy anything from Omaha Steaks, there are plenty of competitors out there that adhere to honest business practices and treat their customers like they are appreciated, contrary to Omaha Steaks!!

maryh62
4/7/17

We have used Omaha Steaks for many years. Watch for their Combo Specials when they are on sale. Join the Rewards Club and earn points for every purchase. Points can be redeemed for a variety of items including food. All orders are shipped in reusable coolers packed with dry ice. Great for gifts and for family cookouts.

kevinm114
4/3/15

The steaks are very good.The only thing is annoying is they email blast you all the time.

gordonh29
2/5/15

Omaha Steaks used to be my favorite online meat place. And it's still good. But now there are more options with local grass fed meat and so on. But still Omaha Steaks will always have a place in my heart.

Tip for consumers: There are always coupons floating around.

richardb73
6/9/13

Great steaks. Quick Service. LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the OmahaSteaks staff and other customers.

OmahaSteaks?