This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ohrange.co

Ohrange.co has a consumer rating of 1.05 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ohrange.co also ranks 1195th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Ohrange.co are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• i'm very upset that i spent my money here and i can't even get my order on time.
How would you rate Ohrange.co?

“fuck this company, don't buy, EVER”

ashley t.
6/6/20

i ordered 2 bathing suits from here about TWO YEARS AGO, and they both NEVER came. i came across the brand again and just HAD to leave a review. :) i wish i could give you guys zero stars. this was a complete scam to take peoples money. don't trust anything you see on the internet. $#*!. you. :)

order (16)
ashleyt287
June 6th, 2020
megant37
July 20th, 2017
i ordered a really cute laced maroon swimsuit and ipayed 6 extra dollars to have it on first class shipping which it wild get here in 1-2 days. well it has been a whole week and it's still not here yet. i'm very upset that i spent my money here and i can't even get my order on time. very disappointed.
Don W. – Ohrange.co Rep
Hi, Megan! What is your order number so we can get this taken care of for you?
teesej
March 6th, 2018
Ordered my birthday dress form here... Ruined everything; never came! I flagged the page on facebook, never got a reply from email or messenger. ***FRAUD*** $#*!es
le14099
June 22nd, 2017
I returned a bikini that did not fit. I ordered it in March, received it in April and returned it at the end of April. I received one email on May 6 asking if I wanted an exchange or a refund. I replied "Refund". I have not heard from them since. I have sent them various emails since and still no reply. There is no phone# on the website to call them. They list two different addresses, one in Arkansas and in Arizona. Big scammers. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!
Don W. – Ohrange.co Rep
Hi! What is your order number so we can get this taken care of for you? I'm so sorry to hear that you went through such a horrible experience with the customer service team.
clemw2
August 1st, 2017
I ordered an item 7 weeks ago which still hasn't arrived even though my account was charged just a couple of days after ordering! I was told in my order confirmation email that I'd get a tracking number so I can see where my item is once it had been dispatched which was never given to me, I've asked them for the tracking number and still not had a response to my emails. I've now asked them for a refund as I don't believe they're even a real company that sells clothes! Avoid this company and spend your money elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this company, they just charge you for the items and then you never receive anything.

alexisr44
August 5th, 2017
I placed my order on June 17th and I still have not even received a tracking number. On the website, it says your order has been confirmed but it doesn't say that it has been delivered, which it is suppose to. My card even got charged soon after I placed my order. I tired to email and dm them on twitter but no response back. I even contacted the post office and they said they never got a package for me. It is August 5th and I have not even heard from the company yet. I don't even want my bathing suit anymore.
judiths69
May 15th, 2017
This Company is absolutely terrible to deal with. Ordered 4 Bikinis in April.; received one today that had not been ordered...very ugly..Have sent note telling Company to cancel the remainder of order...of course, I will be sending the ugly one back and I am
sure will never receive the refund. Something needs to be done to control this type of
online fraud.
Don W. – Ohrange.co Rep
Hi Judith, could you please give us your order number so we can get this sorted out for you? Thanks!
marybethy
August 20th, 2017
Never received an email to confirm order. It came through Messenger, which was suspect. When responding to the original message saying they received my order all that I got was a canned response, similar to something like this: " We are not here now but will get back to you later." They charged my credit card and never sent the item (bathing suit). That is fraud! The contact email listed on their site is also fake. They do not want to be accountable for the fraud they are committing. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!
rachelk73
August 29th, 2017
I can't believe I didn't read reviews before giving this fake company $100!!!!! I have emailed 3 times, in the time span of almost 3 months. I ordered 3 bikinis and only received one and it was the WRONG bikini. Something hideous I didn't even order. (and they sent me a small bikini when I ordered all Mediums?!?!) Everybody on this website wants revenge and legal action and I'm going to take it. This company won't last for much longer. DO NOT EVER BUY. Listen to myself and believe it's a scam, or just flush your money down the toilet and hope for things to work out. Does not get any worse than this.
valeriel33
April 21st, 2017
The clothing is bad quality, smells and feels like it was made cheaply, although it was sold as if it was a normal/high-quality product.

Customer service is terrible as soon as you attempt to make a return/exchange or have any sort of complaint. I'm currently being ignored via email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. What's interesting is that when I had a question about the products, they responded right away. I know they're aware of my issues because they've already deleted my comments on their social media twice that were addressing my problem.

They give you 15 days to return an item. The first five days in my case were asking how to make an exchange and receiving a response a day or more later that didn't even answer my question. I'm finally told how, and I apparently have to make a "return request" that upon approval will result in being sent a return label. It's been ten days and today was my last day to return the item, but my request hasn't been approved and as I mentioned, this company is avoiding all my messages and attempts to contact them.

Overall, I would not recommend at all, your money deserves to be spent elsewhere, but if you do decide to purchase from them please be careful and don't have high expectations.
cassidye2
July 21st, 2017
I placed an order in May (#12720) and was charged. The item never came, and no one answers my emails or calls. I don't know what to do.
jenniferb331
August 31st, 2017
I ordered a dress on 7/22/17 and have yet to receive it. I have emailed the company twice with no response. I can't believe they are allowed to operate after reading all the reviews that sound similar to my situation. Shame on this company. I want my product or my money back.
kaliw2
May 31st, 2017
Nope nope nope, don't waste your money on this site! The items are being falsely advertised, the material is cheap and not worth those prices at all! Trust me you could walk into an H&M or Forever 21 and find something similar for the same price but with proper quality.

They won't answers your emails or your messages unless you make a fuss, I've written bad reviews for their items but they can take them down so they do that, that's why there aren't any up.

Do not waste your money please! It's not worth it, you will be disappointed and you won't be compensated!
katherint
August 17th, 2017
This organization is terrible! Dont buy from them! I placed an order in early july. For one single item. They took the money out of my account asap and sent a confirmation email. Two weeks passed and i knew nothing else about my order. I reached out then on social media with my order # and in week 3 after finally finding an email to correspond with. It has now been like 5 weeks and i still have no purchase nor answers. Also, i supposedly got a tracking link but EVERY SINGLE time i click it, it says the tracking does not exist. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE & $$$!
darwinc14
October 27th, 2017
I have filed complaints with Att General of Ar and the Federal Trade Commission. This lady works out of an apt in Fayetteville AR.
maddieb1
September 5th, 2017
My boyfriend ordered me $200 worth of clothes and they sent me 1 bralette and then nothing else ever happened. I reported them to the government and I sent them messages on their email and on all social media and they haven't been active on any accounts at all. I'm $#*!ty
kateh59
August 30th, 2017
This company is not even a company - it's a SCAM! They take your money and provide POOR product and do not refund anything. Horrendous - should be out of business.
kellif11
July 22nd, 2017
My daughter ordered a pair of shorts over a month ago, card was charged immediately and we have never received them...our order is 14857 since the response to everyone's complaint seems to want the order number...very disappointing
haleyb14
April 28th, 2017
Not only did it take forever to ship the product, but the clothes were in HORRIBLE condition. Never shop here! My sweatshirt came with a HOLE in it. I emailed them to return it for my money back and never heard back from them.
Don W. – Ohrange.co Rep
Hi Haley, could you please assist us by providing your order number so we can take care of this for you?
stephanier119
October 13th, 2017
Never received the order after being charged for it. They ignore all emails and messages. They even ignored the BBB.
princesss5
August 18th, 2017
pretty upset that I never got my outfit. I wanted it for my birthday, which is in september, but still looking as if im not going to get it. I WANT A REFUND!
sharis40
July 25th, 2017
I placed an order June 10, 2017. I received a confirmation e-mail. Long story short, I just received the merchandise today, July 25, 2017. My account was charged soon after I placed the order. My order had not even been filled or shipped yet. When I received my order, it is poorly made and has no company clothing tag sewn in or attached. It's made of cheap, thin material and is poorly sewn and no lining in the crotch I have found out that the company address is in Fayetville, AR in an apartment complex. But I have a strong suspicion the company is actually in China. My tracking was from China and the package was from China. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They don't produce what they advertise!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ohrange.co staff and other customers.

We pride ourselves in bringing you the latest and greatest trends for women's clothing & fashion at prices you won't believe!

Don W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ohrange.co?

Have a question about Ohrange.co?