Nutriessential

Nutriessential has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 69 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nutriessential also ranks 20th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

• I order from them on a regular basis and I always get my products within 2 days.
  • I have ordered "Daily Immune" and "Nutrient 950" by Pure Encapsulations.

• I didn´t recieve my order, did not get any answer on my e-mails, and of course did not get a refund!
How would you rate Nutriessential?

“Love with this store”

anie w.
9/10/20

I get all of supplement stack for my family and also for my pet's from Nutriessential.com. They have great sales and deliver extremely fast. Their costs are lower than numerous contenders as well. Customer service was very helpful. I needed an email address change and they took care of that. All items were safely wrapped. All products arrived without breakage, unlike other providers.

“NO delivery, NO refund!”

Julia T.
1/21/20

Ordered $ 150 worth of products on October 5th 2019. Never received anything, was promised a refund and never received. Good luck trying to actually talk to a human, they only have an answering machine for all their lines, and will only take a message.

2 days (5) pure encapsulations (4) douglas lab (5) customer service (5) order (30)
aniew1
September 10th, 2020
juliat111
January 21st, 2020
alanj185
August 29th, 2020
I was always nervous to order any product from online but Nutriessential exceeds every expectation. I have ordered "Daily Immune" and "Nutrient 950" by Pure Encapsulations. I got my order early and everything was seamless. Their prices were competitive and they had my products in stock when no other company did. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them, and will continue to order from them, for years to come. It was a great Experience with Nutriessential.com
barbarah1132
September 17th, 2020
I've been shopping on the web on Nutriessential for right around 3 years now and i had an issue with an order, their client support agents were consistently there to answer me and help settled the issue. I love that they put client first creation sure we are fulfilled all through the entire cycle of our requests. I get my packages within a day or 2 sometimes same day
mogaij
mogai j. – Nutriessential Rep
Happy shopping with us always!
andread244
April 3rd, 2020
The fact that they send my products directly from manufacture with latest expiration date and fast free shipping for me is essential since I am ordering supplements and do not want them to be stored incorrectly. Also as their existing customer I always receive special deals and they are very proactive when i contact them.
peterl702
August 2nd, 2020
I have shopped Nutriessential for years and always find them a pleasure to deal with. I lived in an isolated area where there is no shopping unless you want to drive over 200 miles to the stores. You may find a product for less money at other places but when you figure tax and shipping it always comes in higher than with Nutriessential. I buy products like Zinc 15, NAC by Pure Encapsulations, probiotics by Douglas Lab. I really love Nutriessential.com because any time i have ever had a problem their customer service has been great about fixing the issue. Love this platform!
angelinas66
August 4th, 2020
You can blindly trust on nutriessential.com. Shopping schemes across the U.S. Thank you, Especially in this pandemic time. I have ordered some products for immunity and i got delivered within few hours with free shipping that was unexpected.
fayem54
August 31st, 2020
Order shipped July 20th but haven't received. Requested tracking information
Multiple times without success. Lisa from Customer Support only provides excuses.
I would not recommend this company.
jackm615
April 29th, 2020
I buy Pure Encapsulations and Douglas labs from nutriessential.com and i always get my products in two days, Nutriessential always pay my shipping. I also recommend you to take advantage of their VIP discount code for extra discount. Overall, i have been a very satisfied customer with them.
jonesd21
May 9th, 2020
I have been ordering supplements from Nutriessential for quite some time. I have never had any issues with the quality or service. Always a very easy transaction. They have a good selection of supplements, and they always arrive in a timely manner. They always pay my shipping. I suggest everyone to go blindly through nutriessential.com
ginal279
May 14th, 2020
I have ordered Zinc and Vitamin C by Pure Encapsulations from few companies at the same time from my husband and I since we were getting paranoid from this tragic pandemic. The first company that we have received it from was Nutriessential which was drop shipped directly from Pure Encapsulation few days later then usual since in the past we have always receive our supplements need s from them within 2 days but they were faster then the other companies that we have order it from so we are grateful to them.
fadeyc
August 20th, 2020
The problem with vitamins, herbs and supplements purchased at market stores is that the customer do not know the quality over them. This company has quality products at the appropriate doses. The wrapping over the products is nice. You can go with Nutriessential. Thank You!
harryt92
April 4th, 2020
I Highly recommend everyone to go for nutriessential.com for good quality of products as i am using it from a long time. I have been provided with amazing supplements with free shipping, as well as I am receiving orders on time. Love you Nutriessential team.
lindal752
July 5th, 2019
Nutriessential has been my site of choice for my probiotics for many years! Their prices are fair and they always have a bit of a discount code you can use (every little bit helps :) The products I order get to me super fast and with ice packs (if needed). Tracking and customer service are also good!

Tip for consumers: Definitely set up an account. Their new site is secure and easy to use.

jg650
August 5th, 2020
My wife and I have been their customers for many years orderding their Seroyal Unda products and we have always been very contempt with their products and service.
mikew781
November 27th, 2019
I am regular customer of nutriessential.com since 2 years, I would like to recommend this best ever platform which mainly consist all the popular brands, best products categories and 2 days free shipping with VIP discounts, i. E. just wowwww.! As it has been and always truly helpful for me.
I ordered pure caps pure lean supplements for weight loss and they have helped tremendously. I like how pure encapsulation includes all of the ingredients recommended for weight loss such as chromium all in one pill. Good thing is that it doesn't have caffeine in it. Douglas lab, metagenics and Unda also have their best products. Thank you Nutriessential and team.
yasmeenl
October 18th, 2019
My practitioner recommends me Nutriessential.com for my routine probitics, and i have been the customer over from 3 years now, Its really helps to complete my all needs. Bone builder by Metagenics gives much strength also Omegagenics is the best one. Love the products, received on time always. Prompt service as expected.
tomasf18
May 19th, 2019
Have been a customer for many years. Product range outstanding, service excellent.
I live in Arizona and can expect delivery within a few days a very good prices and conditions
junec74
July 27th, 2019
Easy returns, good experience with virtual assistance.The management team is very great and they offer me replacement as I got it after a week. Thank you nutriessential team.
heidia51
May 9th, 2019
Due to many health issues I've chosen to go the natural route with my Health care. Nutriessential has provided me with all the supplements my naturopathic Dr. has prescribed, in addition she suggested this company which was comforting to me knowing it got her seal of approval for top of the line products.

Tip for consumers: Quality of product is key

dawnr175
August 23rd, 2019
I absolutely believe the supplement, keeps me and my family healthy and happy. Nutriessential has been always a trustful and reliable website with their prompt service. They have very wide range of brands with must have products i really love this one, Always shipped with a ice pack. On time always. Thank you so much
lisam985
April 7th, 2019
Very good Service, and fast order as I got the products on time. With very reasonable price and quality of products is best.
Thank u nutriessential.com
centhiag
June 26th, 2019
Good, Arrived on time. I love the collection of popular brands product quality is very good. As i ordered my HMF Incentive And SPM active. The team is very supportive, will keep continue in future. Thanks to nutriessential.
deborahf128
June 16th, 2019
Nutriessentials has a huge selection of supplements and vitamins for any health conscious person. Prices are very competitive and delivery of products comes very quickly with free shipping on qualifying orders.
marinag48
May 7th, 2019
I am using Nutriessential from long ago, I always got delivery of my all supplements within 2 days with the great quality of products as they brief on the site. Guna, Douglas lab, Genestra and many more have the very wide range of products. Will continue in future too, Thank alot nutriessential team.

I have been ordering from them for over 14 years and always had good service with them so i do not agree with you

By G g.