Review of NoMoreRack

buyer@nomorerack.com

124 reviews with 2 stars

jackiem104
10/26/17

I know it's been a while but I found this out while poking around. I wanted to buy bulk batties and it wasn't until recently that I ran out of the ones i had bought a year ago. Found a .pdf about nomorerack-choxi and now they are called Jclub. So hope this helps the people who haven't gotten any responses and or money back!

"JClub will not be assuming liability for any obligations of Choxi. For information about how
you can file a claim for any amount that you assert Choxi owes you, you can visit the website of
Rust Omni, the court-approved claims agent for Choxis bankruptcy case, at
www.omnimgt.com/choxi, or you can call Rust Omni at 866-205-3140.
As part of its agreement with Choxi, jClub is acquiring Choxis customer database. Choxis
Privacy Policy provides that if the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all
or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website
of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may
have regarding your personal information. Under this Privacy Policy, you have the right to opt-
out of the transfer of your personal information to jClub, and of receiving future e-mail or mail
communications from jClub.
You may elect to opt out by any of the following methods:
1. Clicking here http://out.jclub.com/unsubscribe..."

toniv6
10/31/16

I have been shopping with nomorerack/choxi for 2 years or more. When nomorerack changed it name to choxi, the problem started. I wouldn't getting the items I orders I , but I did get a full refund from them. Now their website is down. They had some real nice stuff. I hope they get their act together.

josephc57
12/4/15

Everytime I bought something there I got ripped-off in my opinion. Here are the facts. Purchased a recliner there and 2weeks later they had the exact same recliner 2for the price of one. Went there and asked about my deal and they said some yada yada about the manufacturer promotion now and this and that. We got your money and a deal is a deal. Went back in there this summer looking at tv s and somehow they talked me into a 65 in with free financing for two years. I fell for it. Just 10 days later they had the same tv on sale for 300 dollars less. Went by a couple days after i saw the ad in their circular. Same tv same everything. Got about the same story as before except that the manufacturer had dropped the price and that they were now on clearance.ill never go back there as long as i live and i will recommend to any of my friends that they don't either.

tuant3
7/17/15

On The last items i ordered at Choixi, I'm very suprise they add Magazin Subcription to my account (free for 1 year) without any notice, I contact the company ask for the reason and I want to cancel because I know it will be very hard and very husle to cancel after they delivery, the company cam't do anything for this matter? even they automatic add without entering the code, please aware for this matter

gwens6
2/27/15

After many e-mails back and forth I was given a refund. It took weeks and perseverance, but at least I received a refund. I ordered 1,000 thread count sheets, The quality is very poor. The fabric is scratchy and when coming out of the washer the edges are frayed. Customer service would not allow me to return them. An example of companies who stand behind their products and customer satisfaction are Montgomery Wards and Lands End. I'm very disappointed in the product as well as customer service policies and will no longer trust nomoreracks for my online shopping needs

Tip for consumers: Do satisfaction research on product from other sites before purchasing.

barbarar39
2/16/15

I ordered a 7" tablet for myself in December. I found it wouldn't charge. After repeated tries and complete failure I decided to return this item ($47). I returned it in the original package, sending it from my home mailbox to their address. I have no car to go to the post office so this is how I mail packages....no problem! But, since I don't have a tracking number they have given up on even bothering to find the item or giving me credit. I have purchased a lot from NOMORERACK and would have been a loyal customer but due to this I will buy nothing from them ever again.

michelles75
2/14/15

Shipping takes way, way, way too long!

cheechc
12/27/14

I am giving two stars because a few of the items I ordered were in good condition. Otherwise, I would give this website zero stars due to the following: One item was absolutely outrageously damaged, discolored, you name it! I ordered Hugo Boss cologne for a relative for Christmas and the shipping material was sufficient, so I know that it was not damaged in shipment. Well, the "box" literally looked like it had been chewed by an animal and very dilapidated, frayed, with black "soot" like substance all over it. The "box" did not stand upright and sagged as if it had been sitting in a garbage bin with wet material! Horrible...words cannot describe it...I have seen garbage in better condition. Then...the bottle of this cologne was dented on one side, the other side had a black streak/mark and the top would not fit on the bottom of this two-piece bottle configuration for those of you who know what Hugo Boss in Motion looks like. Consequently, it would not operate or spray. Also, there was hardly any cologne left anyway, almost empty, must have leaked, but packaging did not have a strong cologne smell. Therefore, whoever packed this item up knowingly and deliberately put this piece of trash and sent it to me, the customer. This was my first purchase. However, I ordered some women's perfume and the packaging and item were in perfect condition! I would warn people about ordering jewelry as it appears to be very cheap "Chinese" crap. Earring backs were so tiny that I had to put on reading glasses to attach to the posts! I now must assume ordering from this place is "hit or miss." However, and to their credit, after sending a rather scathing email to them they sent me a return slip and they are paying to ship it back to them. Just be very careful and insist on credit if you are not satisfied and demand they pay the return shipping or if they will not, just call your credit card company/bank and let them handle it. Buyer Beware for NoMoreRack. Also, like another poster here, they "said" would be shipped and received by Christmas, but arrived late. Note that you will read in one area of the website that your purchased item will be sent within a certain period of time, and then in another area it will advise you that items take between 10 and 14 days! Just be careful, that's all as some of the items were as described, were, in fact, packaged well and in perfect condition. Guess it's a "crap shoot!" Thanks for allowing me to "vent." Good luck!

Tip for consumers: Beware of their jewelry as I believe it to be cheaply made Chinese goods and not worth even a deeply "discounted" price. Insist on credit for wrong or shoddy merchandise and that they pay for you to return. Good Luck.

edp12
12/19/14

Before ordering from nomorerack, check to see if the same item is offered somewhere else and if the charge is similar or not too far off, order from the other company. I have learned there is a 50/50 chance your item will be received or not received. Most company's do not charge your credit cards until the item is ready to ship but not through nomorerack. The moment you order is made, your credit card is charged. Therefore, the seller has no obligation to ship timely or at all. Suggestion: when making your very first order from nomorerack, order something small and be sure the items has no need by date. If you begin a relationship with nomorerack and order a high priced item first, you may be very disappointed and/or extremely angry.

yvetter3
12/17/14

I a bought zeepad with Nomorerack within 1 wk the turn on button fell out. I returned the item and the USPS said my item was delivered within one wk, I'm getting emails from them saying they never received my item even though the tracking number clearly states it was delivered. Warning do not buy cheap chinese made good from them its a nightmare to get refunded.

Tip for consumers: You are taking a chance with this company, Do not buy electronics.

cindyj20
12/11/14

So ordered 11 days ago. No word. Did the on line chat, which had a 30min wait. When they finally chatted they sent a long canned text about weather and delays due to large volume. In the first part of the message said item had not shipped, and at the end of the message it said item had shipped. Wait a week and contact them again. Then they stopped the chat. So I have no idea what is happening, and Christmas is around the corner.

tinac23
12/8/14

I have recently ordered several items, and ALL of them are of inferior quality. DO NOT BELIEVE THE RETAIL PRICE LISTED. The price you pay is the quality you get. Also, most of the clothing runs extremely small. Absolutely will not order from again.

I've had no problem with customer service honoring a return, although they do make it seem like it is your fault. They ask the same questions over and over again. I actually asked if the CS rep had a hearing problem. Just the facts.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

arnoldb33
12/4/14

I placed an order and paid with Paypal, I got a confirmation that payment went thru. A couple of hours later I got an email telling me that my order has expired due to lack of not completing my transaction with Paypal
I called customer service and they sent a refund to Paypal which should take about a week, I am not sure why they couldn't complete my order seeing the payment went thru. .

kalliq
9/29/14

I ordered some California King sheets from here thinking I was getting a steal. I waited for 2 weeks just to get a shipping confirmation. Then, I get excited to open and put my new sheets on my bed and bam, not even a California King size (like I specifically ordered) and the color was so off it wasn't even funny. I decided to keep the sheets as it would of been too much hassle to get them returned. Very Dissatisfied. Boo

darylb11
8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

taylorh26
7/15/14

I placed my first order on the site and it was the only order I will ever make. I ordered two pieces of bedding in specific styles, when I checked my order history it showed two styles I did NOT order. When I tried to email the customer service people, they did nothing but tell me they couldn't fix it and how to view my order. Before my order had been processed, they told me it couldn't be cancelled and if I wanted to return the items, I would have to wait for them to arrive, contact customer service again, get the return info and send it back, which would take two weeks. I will never order from them again. They told me if I returned the items I would only get a "credit" on my account so instead of getting my money, I would have to order something else which would most likely get messed up anyway. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE.

neiler
7/1/14

I have ordered numerous things from No More Rack and have liked it all so I never had to return anything. I just ordered a swimsuit and changed my mind before it even got here. I tried to return and was told I could not because it was a "Final Sale" item. I went back to the item and sure enough at the near bottom in small words "Final Sale". That is all I want to warn you about. Always look for this if its a possibility you might want to return because you can't.

borisz2
5/17/14

We ordered Royal Lizzy Couture Médaillon Secrète Tote color Light Gold(order 15652437). We got delivered the purse of Red color with a receipt attached stating that the ordered item must be of Light Gold color.
What kind of service is it? We will not get involved in the business with such irresponsible company anymore.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

bernadettej2
3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

ashleyr18
3/10/14

I saw a commercial about this site and decided to check it out. The site is very slow and freezes up a lot. After looking through several items, I decided that I should check for the legitimacy of the site. Upon reading the many negative reviews, I will not be purchasing from this site.

victoriac16
3/6/14

I ordered several items from them at Christmas time so naturally I ordered on cyber Monday and the gifts all arrived on time they were wrapped and sat under the tree for several weeks. Well two of the items I purchased were electric razors they did not work at all. I ordered a bracelet which had a watch on it and it didn't work but the bracelet was made decently. I couldn't return as they sat under the tree and no longer met there return policy rules. What I have learned is not to order from them anymore. You get what ya pay for. Live and learn.

thaliag
2/28/14

I ordered one pair of headphones and received 2 because I allegedly ordered them twice. This obviously is a glitch in there system. To top it off the product was received way too late so when I called to tell them I no longer wanted it they said I have a 14 day period to contact them in regards to return. There product doesn't come with return labels. There supervisors are a joke they are completely redunct in saying no we cannot accept your return.

heatherc20
2/15/14

I just got a watch in the mail. Not working. Hope it's just a battery issue bc it is a 2011 model. Very disappointed. Will write review when I have to take it somewhere and PAY more $$.

kellyb63
2/9/14

I have placed several orders with okay results. The orders always seem to take longer than promised. More than a month ago I returned a pair of boots I wasn't happy with and although I've received confirmation the boots were received, a refund has still not been issued. I contacted them again (for the 3rd time) and just received another email saying I'll have to wait longer. I sent these boots back in December. There is no excuse for this kind of poor customer service.

Response from Vincent D., NoMoreRack Representative
Hi Kelly B.,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

There return policy is to lie to you

By Joseph J.

I think everyone in this position should start filing reports with the authorities! No reputable business treats customers like this. Get the word out on this scam company. It's the ones who give up and walk away that keeps choxi/nomorerack alive

By Susan L.

I believe it depends on what you order, and from which "partner" company is offering it. Folks, Choxi is not shipping this stuff out. They are however, the ones raking in the cash. The reason you get so many packages is because it is being shipped from those companies. Choxi is the middleman. IF you got your orders correct, Good for you, I for one am happy that you didn't have the nightmare of dealing with what a vast many of people have. But, No, there are no exaggerations.... I can only speak for myself, and, use facts supported by documentation. The comments I read seemed eerily similar to my own. The ONLY reason I got refunded was due to the involvement of the BBB of NY. I was getting ignored and a run around before that. Choxi is NOT holding the companies that are sending shoddy merchandise or not sending merchandise at all accountable. It seems that they don't care, after they get paid you are on your own. Does this mean they can't change those faults. NO, it doesn't. It does mean that they need to vet their partners a little more stringently, and to hold them accountable, before subjecting consumers en masse. What I wrote in my first post is the complete truth.

By Katie P.

Consider yourself lucky they do not ship to Canada. Horrible company to buy anything from! Would definitely NOT recommend buying from them - even torn newspaper for a 2-year old to have fun throwing them away. They will find a way to mess up that too.

By Ritesh N.

They sent me the wrong item 2 times. Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!

By Carolyn C.

I never had any issue with items that I bought.

By Dave M.

It took about 2 weeks for a tablet.

By Michelle M.

I did not call them, I emailed them...that way I would have proof that we discussed the problem, if you charged it....dispute it and return the suit and make sure you request receipt requested when you ship it, that way they can't say they didn't get it you will have proof, it costs a little extra but so worth it. Also I don't know what their rules are about returning clothes I would also check that out on their website...sorry you have to go thru this. Post on here and let me know how you make out....

By Penny S.

ask rip-off rack, I have nothing to do with them

By jim h.

Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.

By Dave M.
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

NoMoreRack?