Nitrado

Nitrado has a consumer rating of 3.59 stars from 80 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Nitrado ranks 13th among Server sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 80.9%

No positive highlights yet

• I went to order an ark server with 4 slots because the option was there and the price was at 5.75 cad.
How would you rate Nitrado?

“Customer support”

Thomas H.
12/27/20

I am renting a server at nitrado to host an ark server. We have done several changes and managed to make a boo boo. Contacted customer support and Alejandro Chavez was assigned to help me. He provided excellent help to me. And our server is now back to full normal status. I'm very happy with this server host, and the support they provide. I also want to say this has been resolved so quickly, and that has been during Christmas holidays!

“Appalling Service. Don't Buy!”

Matt K.
1/21/20

After having repeated hardware problems on my small server, causing my clients to disconnect for extended periods of time, I raised a support ticket along with two replies that provided additional information such as crash logs and timings etc. This ticket was removed from my support interface (although the interface still told me I had open tickets in a big red warning at the top) and nobody ever responded to me beyond the initial automated email confirming they had received my ticket. After two days of no response, I raised a further ticket to query why no-one had responded to my initial ticket. Again, an automated receipt email was received, but again, I received NO response and the open ticket disappeared from my interface the following day. As someone who works with servers on an infrastructure level, I understand that hardware fails sometimes. This isn't an issue and this review is in no way in response to the rented server's performance. This review is purely aimed at the unprofessional and downright rude behaviour of support staff who apparently have no inclination towards interacting with their customers.

server (27)
thomash1385
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

I am renting a server at nitrado to host an ark server.
We have done several changes and managed to make a boo boo.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with Alejandro and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have for us in the future.

chancek9
July 25th, 2020

ASK FOR SAM Ok. So like alot of people ive had problems with nitrado. Its a love hate relationship ive issued tickets before and they went un answered but i called them directly and was introduced to a very professional young man who went by Sam just simply Sam. He fixed my problem right away and got my stuff back on track. Hay Nitrado give this guy a raise.

Hello Chance,

We appreciate the feedback of our customers and thank you for your review.
We wish you a good time!

chases69
January 7th, 2021

Antonio was very helpful and understanding of my issue. He helped me to understand the payment methods and how to have an easier time. Thank you

Hello Chase,

We appreciate your feedback! We're pleased to hear about your experience with Antonio and we want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have for us in the future.

briang864
December 11th, 2020

Thanks to Elias Harmon I was able to recover my ARK survival evolved server. He was kind and fast.

Often whenever there are updates my server breaks, also randomly the server will delete the save files. I don't know if this is ark's or nitrado's fault but at least there 's always someone willing to recover my server.

Tip for consumers:
Don't purchase the RAM upgrade for Ark servers. It doesn't effect them.

public server 26 slots

Hello Brian,

We really appreciate the feedback from our customers. We are glad that you are happy with our support team. We will pass on your praise to the support team as well. We thank you for your rating and wish you a good time. Stay healthy!

jop118
December 15th, 2020

When I made my account, I didn't realize that I made a mistake in writing my email. I noticed a few days later, and when to change it but I needed both emails! So obviously this was not going to work for me. I hopped on the livechat and Antonio helped me out super fast and was super chill and nice. It was very lovely to have the type of service that is kind and relatable. Very prompt and even got my account settled. Super thankful Antonio could help me out! I hope Antonio has the BEST kind of days going forward! THANK YOU!

Hello Jo,

We appreciate your review! It sounds like this was a fantastic example of how Nitrado conducts itself and we want to thank you for letting us know about your experience with Antonio. We are always trying to improve as a whole and hope you will let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you might have for us!

bandart3
December 17th, 2020

My server lost its connection many times in the same day. So, I contacted the support staff. Someone named Hector Santana helped me in a few moments It was so helpful thanks a lot.

Hello Bandar,

We appreciate your feedback! We're glad to hear that your experience with Hector went so well, and it's great to have you here with us. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have.

anantapongl
February 17th, 2020

Servers are stuck in the status "restarting". A solution is already being worked on 4 day on my server and long time support reply

adrians218
December 27th, 2020

The support was perfect. Moises Sierra helped me with an issue really fast and professionaly. Thanks a lot.

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with Moises and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have for us in the future.

jordang186
December 11th, 2020

Been using this service for about a month now with no problems at all. I needed to renew my xbox server so I added funds to my account only to discover that funds added to your nitrado account cant be used to renew an xbox server! Microsoft requires you to go through their app on the xbox console to pay for the server. I contacted customer support and chatted with Hector Santana, he was very helpful in ensuring I got my refund and my server was restored. Great servers, better customer service, definitely reccomend!

Hello Jordan,

fidans
December 12th, 2020

My friends stopped playing on my freshly renewed minecraft server so i tried to request a refund through the chat support. Yere Fernandez helped me through text and not only canceled my server but also gave me a 100% refund!

I'm very pleased with how i've been helped. This took 10 minutes max. That's the least i have to wait to get to talk to someone when calling my ISP lol!

Hello Fidan,

We appreciate your feedback! It's really great to hear about your experience with Yere in support and we want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have in the future.

kollinw
December 13th, 2020

Nitrado Support received a support ticket via email from me Saturday morning, replied continuously through out the day, and completely solved my issue in under 24 hours. They're very professional and would recommend Nitrado to anyone looking to rent a server!

Hello Kollin,

We appreciate your review! We're glad you've chosen to be with us and we want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the support team. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have. We're always trying to improve!

sebastiena11
December 20th, 2020

We had an issue with a server that refused to boot. Our support technician, Samuel Miguel figured out the issue within minutes, offered to fix it and then did it. It feels good to have a support service that does not ask you whether your computer is powered or if you are connected to the internet when the issue obviously lies elsewhere.
(support via chat)

Hello Sebastien,

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to help. It's great to hear about your experience with Samuel and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. We are always looking to improve, so please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have.

antonya21
August 5th, 2020

I'm new to the whole renting a server option but all I can say is, it works. It's not perfect but it works. Originally it was a pain to start up, even for a good computer it took about 2 days to finally start responding/allowing me to go into the stats and expert mode. Its choppy sometimes but it still run decently. Few bugs but if you got the patience for it try it out. Might be different for everyone.

Tip for consumers:
Don't waste your money and time, Rent a real service from the ARK:Survival Actual Home page or a private server rental other than Nitrado, I've never had more trouble working with a 3rd party app than I had with this website and app.

Nitrado Pc and Xbox rental services for Ark: Survival Evolved

Hello Antony,

We appreciate the feedback of our customers very much. I would like to take a closer look at the process. I have sent you a private message so that we can look at the topic again together and find a solution together. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

carlose124
December 15th, 2020

Yere Fernandez was very helpful in trying to figure out my problem. They were very friendly and made sure I din't have any other issues or questions.

Hello Carlos,

We appreciate your review! It's really great to hear about your experience with Yere and we want to thank you for letting us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have.

jackl509
December 11th, 2020

I got great support from Elias H. On an issue I couldn't have fixed myself. Cheap rates and good service? I'll take it.

Hello JAck,

chrisp1146
December 25th, 2020

After I didnt have access once against the level of support that Nitrado offer is second to none. Many thanks to Moises Sierra and the team for getting me back gaming, and offering further solutions if the first didnt work (it did). If you need a gaming server this is one company that is highly recommended.

Hello Chris,

shaneh557

Fantastic customer service.
Elias Harmon was very helpful and assisted with my problem very fast.
Best server provider in my opinion By far.

Hello Shane,

danb700
May 12th, 2020

I gave them 1 star about a month ago but after putting in a second I. T. ticket my Ark server has been rock solid and I plan to re-up for another 30 days.

lucash155
December 13th, 2020

After an update I was having issues with my server. I tried to troubleshoot it myself to no avail so I joined the support chat. We got connected at 10:26pm my time and Ivan had everything resolved and ready to go by 10:40pm. Great and quick service. 10/10 would recommend. 5 stars for Ivan.

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with Ivan. We hope you'll continue to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you have in the future.

jeremyd207
December 17th, 2020

Ivonne Angeles fixed my issue and got my server working in just a couple minutes. Thanks for the speedy response.

Hello Jeremy,

We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Ivonne. We're happy to have you with us and we hope that you will let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have in the future.

johnj1874
December 15th, 2020

Antonio Molina helped me super fast!. Tried updating slot size for xbox on PC. He directed me to do on xbox and even waited to ensure it was done correctly. What a great guy!

Hello John,

We appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear about your experience with Antonio and we want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional feedback or suggestions!

niemn
December 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

Last time our server had some small problems so i sent request Support to Nitrado and was very enthusiastic about fixing the problem by Mr. Ayden and Flores. I appreciate and thank Mr. Ayden and Flores for that help

Very well

Belts

Hello Niem,

Thank you for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with Ayden and Flores. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have for us in the future.

hantterv
December 15th, 2020

Really good overall, as always; Nitrado support is really quick and efficient.
"Yere Fernandez" is the one who helped me :)

Hello Hantter,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you being here with us and for letting us know about your experience with Yere. We're always trying to improve, so any additional feedback or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!

myronw23
August 4th, 2020

I own a scum server and it runs very good no prob. U can add more zombies, More birds wild life i have a crazy amount of zombies! And love it! ILL City Roleplay/PVP Server

Hello Myron,

We appreciate the feedback of our customers and thank you for your review.
We wish you a good time!

hennings4
December 22nd, 2020

I've received support from someone called Antonio Molina, he was quick, effektive, and very, very nice.
If all Support would work like he does, you wouldnt find mad customers on this planet any longer.

Hello Henning,

Thank you for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear about your experience with Antonio and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about it. Please don't hesitate to let us know about any additional feedback or suggestions that you may have for us in the future.

Matt

We offer several options to get in contact with our Support Team. You can call us via Phone/Skype, send in a Ticket, or ask your questions in our Forum.

By Nitrado R., Customer Relationship Manager